It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen an Unidentified Flying Object?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow , Thankyou all for your very interesting posts. I am anxious to speak with each of you about your experiences. I can already see the pattern and would love to pull some of our common threads together on this most interesting subject. You are very credible and I can highly validate each and every one of your experiences, most are so familar to time lines and types that I have witnessed. It is so important that this thread remain pure for just that reason. I have an idea and would like to possibly reveal which types of E.T.'s individuals are connected to and why. I have to go do a major shopping right now but promise to get back to you all asap. Again thankyou for your honesty.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Remember this video . Me and my brother have seen something very similar to this back in December? I think...Anyway, right after, two black planes flew right over the area of this with those "persistent contrails". The only thing I did not see was all that stuff falling like in this video, but there was a very bright stationary light that exploded and when that happened, there was visible smoke. Then a very small light seem to fall?... My brother says it seem small because it was taking off.

I've seen similar videos before. Everything we see there is consistent with an air-to-air target flare. I've seen them at air shows. They are very bright, and they disintegrate when they are hit by an AA missile.

The only way you could rule out such a hypothesis is if you had a a LOT more supporting data from Johnny Anonymous, but there is none.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sure did, whole family saw a nighttime formation back in the early 80's. Lasted about 15 minutes. Central PA, USA.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Seen ufo's, aliens, time travelers, hybrid hunnies, you name it.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey disownedsky,

What I saw was similar but not exactly. Here is the report a made for NUFORC.

www.nuforc.org...

I highly doubt it was a flare because the light remained in the same spot for a while. I honestly thought it was a visible star but it was too big, and very bright. I know it was there longer then when I first noticed it, I just was not paying attention. This thing exploded above my house, sort of. I say the smaller light that came out of the explosion, and smoke was falling, (imagine a visible star at dusk) but my brother says that it was actually taking off, then disappeared.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have seen something 2 times up close. I was with my ex-husband both times, we lived in Arkansas. First (1992) was a very shiny (almost like a mirror) triangle shaped craft hovering over the trees and houses beside the road, no sound. We went up the road a bit and turned around, and it had vanished. The second (1996) was a star-like light that followed our car along a road with lots of 90 degree curves, it then passed in front of us, changed into 3 huge white lights in a triangle shape and then hovered in the field next to the road. No sound with this one either, it then got small again and shot straight up and started following a plane.
The odd thing is that we waited for 3 weeks or more both times to talk to each other and our families about what we saw. I am still very curious as to what exactly we saw, and I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have seen several in my life. There have been at least three sightings that I have no doubt in regards to them being a craft that is not ordinary.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One night I was looking at the stars, within 1 min I was looking at one star, small, hard to see, it was moving! slowly, across the sky for about 2 min, until I lost sight of it, could it be a plane?

I dont know, but it seemed so far away, Ive never seen a plane that far. There were no flashing lights like on planes, basically it looked exactly like a star, same colour everything. Just moving. lol.

Anyone else seen something like this?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It was a Thursday, March 10th, 1994. I was on my way to my girlfriends house up in Northeast Ohio. I live in an area that is all farm land and pastures and the particular road I traveled to her house is mostly fields on either side of the road. I was approaching a railroad crossing and had slowed down when I noticed a glint of light ahead and to my left approx. 200 ft in the air. My first thought was low aircraft , but it did not blink again. I continued to watch as I approached the area and saw nothing. Just before I was parallel with the spot a huge blossom,( I use this term because I cannot truely describe the appearance), of flame, white flame, burst into the night. The only thing my mind allowed me to think was spot light, nevermind the immense size of the blossom, and I looekd into the field to see what it was highlighting. I had come to a quick conclusion that it was a helicoptor with a spotlight and stopped my car a little past the spot to observe. I rolled down my window and heard no sound but could see the flame quite clearly. Confused, I watched as the blossom split into two round balls of white flame, one below the other approx 10 - 15 feet apart. A few seconds passed and simultaniously two more more balls appeared the same distance apart, one on top and one on the bottom. The whole configuration was completely vertical. Very, very slowly the vertical line began to rotate to the right until it was perfectly horizontal. At this point it began to move away from me across the field toward the south. I was completely stunned and it took me a few seconds to get my thoughts back. I drove up to the next road heading south and followed its progress for about three miles. It suddenly spiked in speed and I kept up until I hit about 85 miles per hour by then it had reached a speed that there was no way I could follow. I slowed to a stop and watched it grow smaller and smaller in the sky. I describe it as a unit because it moved as a unit, but to my eyes it was four round balls of white flame. I eventually made it to my girlfriends and told her of the experience, I was agitated and overwhelmed, but could tell by the look in her eyes and her reaction that she thought I was nuts. I could tell the end was near and within a week we were not a couple any longer. I have only told this story to one other person, my sister, but would like to discuss it with others who believe. I personally didn't believe until that day. Since then I have seen one other questionable object 8 miles from the original spot. Still keep my eyes to the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have only ever seen one/two UFO in my years.

I was golfing in Castle Rock CO, and noticed a whole lot of chemtrails being sprayed on that particular day. As I was waiting to tee off, i noticed a silver orb hovering on the outskirts of the trail. I kept my eye on it, and it wasnt moving. The chemtrail was moving with the wind, but the orb was stationary. After a few minutes of the orb not moving, it suddenly started moving, and as it passed over head, I knew that it wasnt of this world, as it was dead silent.

The second one, while I am not 100% sure it was a UFO was spotted at night as I was on my balcony looking up into the sky. As I was standing there, this silent object flew through my field of view. It was basically 5 red lights, shaped like you would see on a dice, travelling extremely fast and low, but with absolutely no sound.

Odd things for sure

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
last Wednesday i saw something flying pretty low in Lincolnshire while i was in a car driving to ingoldmells at around 9am in the morning, it was a a mile or two away but to me it looked at around 10-20 metres across small flat silvery object flying 100 foot tops off of the floor, i watched it hover for about 5 minutes before we drove past a large hedge and i lost sight of it, once we past the hedge/houses i couldn't find it again >.< i didn't have my camera on me so i couldn't take pictures of it (i didn't think my cell phone would take decent pictures from a moving car)
i know there's a lot of RAF bases around that area so it might have been some kind of plane or something but from the shape and its behaviour i'm not sure

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Hey disownedsky,

What I saw was similar but not exactly. Here is the report a made for NUFORC.

www.nuforc.org...

I highly doubt it was a flare because the light remained in the same spot for a while. I honestly thought it was a visible star but it was too big, and very bright. I know it was there longer then when I first noticed it, I just was not paying attention. This thing exploded above my house, sort of. I say the smaller light that came out of the explosion, and smoke was falling, (imagine a visible star at dusk) but my brother says that it was actually taking off, then disappeared.

Read your NUFORC report. You left out critical details, like elevation angle, direction, reference objects, etc., so all I can say is that it is completely consistent with t he same hypothesis. There is a lot of Naval combat aviation activity in that area, so it makes sense. The targets can be on balloons , missiles, drone aircraft, or parachutes, so can stay in the air for quite some time, until a Sidewinder missile blows it to kingdom come.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aragami
last Wednesday i saw something flying pretty low in Lincolnshire while i was in a car driving to ingoldmells at around 9am in the morning, it was a a mile or two away but to me it looked at around 10-20 metres across small flat silvery object flying 100 foot tops off of the floor, i watched it hover for about 5 minutes before we drove past a large hedge and i lost sight of it, once we past the hedge/houses i couldn't find it again >.< i didn't have my camera on me so i couldn't take pictures of it (i didn't think my cell phone would take decent pictures from a moving car)
i know there's a lot of RAF bases around that area so it might have been some kind of plane or something but from the shape and its behaviour i'm not sure

That could be an interesting report - by what reference did you judge the size and altitude?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I saw once something that could be just an airplane with a strange contrail at sunset, my grand-mother saw once one of those cigar-shaped dark things that hide the stars and I know a guy who once saw a UFO here in Almada, like my grand-mother, but he does not talk about it more than just to say he and 3 or 4 other guys saw it.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I posted yesterday about the flight from florida to nj. If this was a ufo and not a super big, super bright star ,then I was thinking how odd it is that it would be following our plane from Florida. It made me think " has anyone had an experience of a UFO actually following them??"

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Most of you probably know this, but I've seen two UFOs fairly up close that were both semi-transparent, or whatever you may call what I witnessed.

First one was by far the most bewildering thing I've ever seen. Not gonna bother with the details of where, when and the surroundings, but the UFO was 3-4 inches (6-7cm) in between your index finger and thumb at an arms length, and what I saw can only be described as something trying very hard not to be seen. It was a disc shaped object crawling along at running speed just a few meters above a nearby house. It was completely silent and very translucent. It didn't have any hard edges, but a sort of dark 'mist' around it that seemed to 'boil', I actually never observed any craft, only this 'mist'. Large bubbles would form complete and flawless transparency, and the part where the bubbles, as large as half a meter to a meter in size, formed what I'm referring to as a mist, not as dark so it wouldn't let light through, but only semi-transparent enough to catch it with your eyes, as I remember thinking "Even if I run up and tell somebody, they won't be able to see it'. This was at dusk I might add and the sky was dark blue>red/orange>pink. The UFO crawled along and eventually floated over a football field, I watched it for maybe a minute, realizing it was getting harder and harder to see for some reason. As the UFO neared a pink part of the sky, it looked like it went 'behind' that part. If this was real (still in doubt), I can only assume that the objects camouflage system works on a principle of 'the more light the better cloaked'.

And that's just one of the cloaked UFOs I saw...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly
On the night of Tuesday, April 10th I was flying in a private plane from palm beach to teterboro,NJ. It took a while (50,000 ft) but as soon as we got above the clouds 3 of the 4 passengers (me, my sister and my gf) noticed a really bright star to the west of the plane as we traveled north over the atlantic up the atlantic coast. We figured this must be Venus, though I right away wondered why it was SO bright and big. I thought maybe Venus is real close to earth right now and being 50000 ft up might have something to do with it. Right away we noticed some sort of plane flying what looked to be ABOVE the star. Of course we figured that was an illusion, but we immediately wondered what kind of plane is flying so much higher than our 50000 ft. My Dad said that anything above 60000 ft has to be military.

are u sure this wasnt just a liht from the plane.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by razor1000]

`````````````````````
Trimmed big quote

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey there!,

Well I brought mine up first and not so many responded but hey since you asked.... Here's a brief history. Very brief.

In the mid 90's On two different occasions(once with a witness) I saw a green light flying along...like a plane in the distance. It just suddenly dropped out of site. Kind of like a tear drop or a fire cracker fading out as it dropped, also squiggily tale as it dissapated. It disappeared long before going behind anything or getting to the ground...just wierd. I would see it again 2 super bowls ago on I-75. all occurred in Ft.Lauderdale Fl.

In the early 90's I saw a red light and helicopter kinda bump then turn around and go oppisite directions rather fast at about 4:30am in Ft.Laud again.

about a year ago I saw a blimp but it was very much not like a blimp. No adverts no cockpit, no driver nothing. It was huge and flying low, kind of reminded me of one man's description of the ohare craft while driving a nearby highway. I saw my blimp in Orlando by the Florida Mall. I'm pretty sure most saw it but only thought it to be a blimp. Just an easier more reasonable rationalization for the average person.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have. I saw one that seemed to follow me down a street one night when i was about 10 or so, it was very high up but moved when i did etc.. very strange.
Also have seen one as an adult about 10 years ago, again at night and it was similar to the one i saw as a child.
Ive also photographed one which wasnt visible until after I had taken the pic.
It is located here

The image was after it was sent to be analyzed by someone and returned to me Its to big to embed within my post.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Yes,

I have seen a UFO bright silver light in mid-day on a cloudy sky that was there for only a moment and dissapeared over the city. While I was driving in to the city. Could of been anything like a plane but tha depends if they use there lights during the day or not and if they are really that bright at all.

/7A
One of the last very clear UFO's I saw was during a stormy afternoon by the lake near my home. I was talking with my Grandma and the camera was sitting right there, so I was up taking pictures as I walked along untill the end of the film. It was in a sort of V formation, with numerous colored lights on the tips, and almost as if it was not completly in our dimension the base was a silvery metalic bowl.The ufo glided playfully along the bottom of the clouds. I wondered at that time if they are using water and natural energy from the lightning and thunder in the area? Could it be for some form of hydro energy?Remember a while ago several pools, lakes and ponds were loosing water over night? Also thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join