It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Thier WEBpage Black Background

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The other day i logged into ATS and the menu icon for recents posts(underneath it in the black area) flashed like a flashbulb for a second.
has anybody else seen this. and if they have nothing to hide themselves then why have a black background, which with other fonts colors makes it hard to read sometimes? just a thought!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
are you propsing secret messages are hidden in the ATS background? why? even if there was try pressing ctrl + A.. see anything?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well ctrl alt only highlights the words and stuff, does nothing to the black background. and yes im 99.99999999% sure this is a government dis info site as well as focusing your direction to videos and pics that are , i'll say tainted. just my 33 cents worth....

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You can customize to a light background at the upper left hand corner of the page.

Of course, that doesn't automatically get rid of all of the disinfo agents.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
are you propsing secret messages are hidden in the ATS background?

Originally posted by cygnusx1966
yes i am

Deny Ignorance ... especially when it be one's own.

Are you aware of the repercussions that various Search Engines apply to sites/pages using same text/background colors? They've moved beyond detecting html font color code and stylesheet settings (if/when implemented)

C'Mon?
... gonna have to do better than that.

Your TV most likely displays more subliminal messaging than All of the ATS domains combined.

Actually:
TV = ???
ATS = 0

Please continue thinking in a critical manner
, but just be sure to inject a bit of actual knowledge and/or common sense into the mix ... if only to ensure personal growth or a better understanding.

Just sayin' ...

Carry on, if you will ...

[edit on 15-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Deny Ignorance ... especially when it be one's own.

Please continue thinking in a critical manner
, but just be sure to inject a bit of actual knowledge and/or common sense into the mix ... if only to ensure personal growth or a better understanding.

12m8keall2c, That is a perfect statement for a number of situations on ATS!!!!!

Can I quote you on it when needed?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
you must be just another brainwashed victim who has to resort to calling people names to make themselves feel better about thier own inadequacies. thats ok, i forgive you, for you know not what your saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If people are so convinced that ATS is a government site, and the gov is out to get us, then why do they keep posting here??

top topics

join