It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Aliens & The N.W.O.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Corporate Aliens and the N.W.O
here is a very nice site, sound info
www.corporate-aliens.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sure hope it isn't these guys lol!

I seriously doubt aliens would use economic means to control us unless they did for their pleasure but I just don't buy the story.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
I seriously doubt aliens would use economic means to control us unless they did for their pleasure but I just don't buy the story.

The whole idea is that you wouldn't know about it...Behind the scenes of a play there are stagehands. You don't see them, but does that mean they don't exist? Without them a play wouldn't function.

Pretend for a moment that this world is a "play." Pretend for another moment we are the players, but there are also backstage hands who help out with the play, but are never seen. They move the scenes around and give us props, but we don't ever see their faces.

Could they perhaps be cynical, greedy, power hungry beings that wish us to do well in their play so they can become rich off of our talents?

Think about it for a second. Use your heart, not your brain...

Are we being manipulated? The short answer is yes. We have essentially one choice for a political party (democrats and republicans have become the same, big government criminals with a lust for more and more power). There are few choices for jobs that will allow one to provide for ones family (business oriented). Food for the most part is sold in grocery stores and markets have become obsolete as the farmlands aren't close enough to ship them there daily.

Ask yourself, are you really free?

Am I?

Free your mind and the rest will follow.

You can take the red or blue pill. The choice is yours.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, the rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought sweet
!!!

bs

join