It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Ships at the Universe Freeway Portal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Well when you go to the website and look at the contact info it has an e-mail address of [email protected]
Go to fantasiaproductions.net and you will see what I think is evident enough that this thing is just for advertising or spam to sell shelters or home protection against disasters and alot of other things as well.Bunk!

I just went to that site and it doesn't exist.

(EDIT: nevermind, it does work: fantasiaproductions.com...
Maybe I typed in the wrong address)

Seems like they're looking for investors, signup now for a million dollar return
. It does sound like a crock though...

New Corporation is READY
MY SHIELD Corporation
Require Executives for Board of Directors and Seed Investor/Group
with a Vision to help SAVE LIVES
Startup/Seed $200K
Corporation $25 Million
New Safe Homes/Commercial/Rooms Designs
Former Fantasia Productions Event Coordinator

I never said this stuff was for real, I wanted people to actually read something before they immediately debunked it thanks though.

I haven't seen the actual spacecraft moving in and out of this are of sky. I didn't think passing information on wasn't allowed on ATS, guess I was mistaken right

[edit on 15-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Funny i go to the site no problem fantasiaproductions.com its spam.I never said anything about passing on info being against the rules.It is my opinion.I thought that was the idea of a forum?

Sorry didnt see your edit...sorry Big

[edit on 15-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well the euro thing explains why I got euro's with saturn and the pleiades on them in my change today lol must be a tollbooth.

I see a new venture... where was that tourbus catalog again...

[edit on 15/4/2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Now I don't know if this is correct. But unless there is something what looks like this "Big Dipper" but smaller this has been right above my house the last few days.

I was sitting out looking at the stars about 2 nights ago when I saw a bright light in the sky what moved behind the house then came back round again like it was circleing but it then disapeared and then faded away and i didn't see that one for rest of night. Also I looked up and I saw a star moving so I looked towards it and within seconds of looking at the star it just made one bright flash and then faded away and i lose sight of both of these stars.

Now I don't know anything like how high it was as I'm not technically minded like that. And sadly I do not own a good enough camera what can take pictures of stars.

All I'm saying is I saw something that night I've never seen before.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Spacedeck]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
You know, even if this individual was telling the truth, considering the
speed of light, this would have happened decades, or centureies or
even millenia ago, so if anything were happening, it happened long ago.

All you Americans are so gullible it's unbelievable

You do realize that there are more than just Americans here, right?
And that it is not only Americans who are gullible enough to believe
such claim.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by iori_komei]

85% of this site is American FACT. The OP is obviously a spam artist who likes a good troll fest. Up until your post i quoted he hasn't even posted back. Also your not going to find a thing the OP is on about because it's simply a load of rubbish.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I don't get it.

Well, there ya' go.

Over here, the crowd is rolling in the aisles. We refer to it as "knee-slappin".

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We at ats need to investigate with an open mind any interesting 'cases' that may come up. Debunk the hoaxes dig dig dig etc. I guess this is for those that just write something like "this thread is bunk" (without even reading anything like the website, which was posted for all to see, no digging involved).

Besides its good practice

Anyway, So you can see the motherships with your naked eye eh? Have to wonder where the REAL images are on the website huh?

What about the actual website?

Did a search on Wayback-MAchine...
0 pages found for www.we-are-not-alone.us...
Sorry, no matches.

Links searach on Google:
www.google.com...

IP WHOIS:
Domain Registration Date: Fri Sep 23 10:32:00 GMT 2005
Theodore Anderson
Registrant Organization: FANTASIA
Registrant Address1: 1202 South 3rd Street
Registrant City: Mount Vernon
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98273
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.3609270403
Registrant Email: [email protected]

[edit on 16-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In November or December (I can't remember exactly) of last year, I was helping a friend with a school assignment for her astronomy course. One part of that assignment was to photograph as much of the visible sky as possible. We drove to a remote location in northern Ontario and spent the whole night taking photo's. I'm sure that if anything was in that area of the sky, it would surely have been seen by us that evening.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
maybe there's something Stargate about it. I mean what if there are Stargates all around the world...?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
We at ats need to investigate with an open mind any interesting 'cases' that may come up. Debunk the hoaxes dig dig dig etc. I guess this is for those that just write something like "this thread is bunk" (without even reading anything like the website, which was posted for all to see, no digging involved).

Besides its good practice

Anyway, So you can see the motherships with your naked eye eh? Have to wonder where the REAL images are on the website huh?

What about the actual website?

Did a search on Wayback-MAchine...
0 pages found for www.we-are-not-alone.us...
Sorry, no matches.

Links searach on Google:
www.google.com...

IP WHOIS:
Domain Registration Date: Fri Sep 23 10:32:00 GMT 2005
Theodore Anderson
Registrant Organization: FANTASIA
Registrant Address1: 1202 South 3rd Street
Registrant City: Mount Vernon
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98273
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.3609270403
Registrant Email: [email protected]

[edit on 16-4-2007 by greatlakes]

I did not feel the need to do a backtrace on the post. to find the info you found which in the end only came up with the e-mail address which i found on the originating website. as i stated in my previous post fantasiaproductions.com is a site that is trying to sell disaster safe homes and other junk,and looking for investors. this is why I called it bunk.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I have only been watching for a few months and just last week My son.his girlfriend Myself, a friend in Cape Coral and a friend in Marco Island all saw a Mother Ship move away from Artura and disappear. This is the third Mother Ship we have seen in as many months. The other ones were around the two stars to the West of Arctura and the other one was off the handle of the Big Dipper. They Are Here.........I had a hard time believing the story until I was shown and I saw with my own eyes. JOB 9:8-12 I alone spreadeth the heavens, I alone walketh the waves, I alone created Arcturus, Orion, Pleiades and the Chambers of the South [Agartha-antarctica] Think about it folks...........Peace . The Snook cowboy, Florida.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join