It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video on Google (I think)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi

Sorry to say this little video is either the clearest video ever shot or one of the best fake productions. Its hard to tell because of the quality but it looks quite realistic.

I dont usually post links to other sites so Mods feel free to fix and rap my knuckles if not correct and pull if its old news.

This did have a wow factor about it.

video.google.com.../

Anyway has it been debunked or is this new?

Anyone looked at possibility of CGI?

ANy comments?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with CGI.
I think this has been discussed here before, not sure.

Anyway, any italians here that could confirm that this was really released by the Italian Air Force?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow indeed. Haven't seen it before either.

Doesn't look obviously fake, and very interesting the flaps up/slow spin near the tower, before it sets its direction, though something feels a bit off in the movement there. Then is stops spinning and accelerates, then zips out of sight. That's the only part that looks truly unbelievable, but then again maybe it's simply because you can't believe anything could accelerate that quickly.

The camera jitter seems to go with the object, but then you have to examine it much more carefully to resolve that question.

Any background on who actually took the video? It says it was leaked by the Italian AF, but what backs that up? Why would they be filming randomly on a lake shore?

[edit on 14-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah I think this is one of the best quality vids... Is it CGI though? I can see some blockiness around the UFO in certain parts, but if it is CGI it's been done really really well, and I would have thought these "blocky" bits would have been nothing to clean up, in comparison with the entire production.

What bothers me most about this though, is nobody came running, shouting "I have some great UFO footage!", all that is known so far is that it's from the Italian Air Force (again, couldn't you imagine someone trying to sell it or at least make a lot of noise about it?)

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think its a BIG FAKE, but pretty good cgi.. It looks fake to me when it pops out from under the treeline, where at first its front half shows, back end doesn't until a second later when its over the treeline.

Then when it zooms in, it looks like a cartoon ufo overlapping the video frames. The ending of how it shoots off, also doesn't look to real.

But his video was most likely in higher dv quality before, and saved to a smaller size, resulting in high pixelation, with its movement.

I say its a fake, but done well.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
yeah this has been posted before

www.youtube.com...

i think the general conclusion was cgi

[edit on 14-4-2007 by yeti101]

Ram

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You can see in the end of the video - that the UFO follows the camera movement - That it is an 3D Computer Generated Image video.

In the end the camera zig zag - and so does the UFO - follows the camera movement. It's a fake.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't see the zig zag you speak of. Why is it so important to you that it should be proven to be a fake? You scared of disclosure?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This particular video has been covered more than 3 times in the last week and a half dozen more times since January, possibly more, but it is a good video and has aspects that others do not. One of my favorites.

If someone wanted to really put this to bed they may wish to track down Paola Harris and ask her as she seems to have brought in forth a couple of years back.

Originally posted by V Kaminski
There is a good three page thread on this for those interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One member provides this to the discussion on the second page:

Originally posted by free_spirit
THE AVIANO UFO

This footage has been around for sometime. It was released in the
U.S. by researcher Paola Harris at the 36th Annual International MUFON
Symposium in Denver, Colorado 2005. Paola lives in Italy and was
given a fourth generation copy by an anonimous source who told
her the video was recorded in Aviano, Italy near from the infamous
Aviano Air Base, center of a UFO controversy.

According to Paola Harris the original videographer remains unknown
and the object seems to be terrestial in origin, more properly some
kind of military prototype remote controlled. The feature in wich the
disc dissapears at the end raises questions for the italian researchers
and Paola thinks the military may be involved.

Paola Harris mentioned that this was clearely a flight test since the
videographer was in position focusing the camera where the disc
appears initially. The object is not CGI. The footage was analyzed
in Boulder, Colorado and they concluded this was a physical object
most probably a remote control prototype. The case still remains
inconclusive.

If it is a toy I want one.

Vic

As another member said on another thread - if it is a toy I want two!

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 15-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I still say its a fake,

if you look at it closely from arounds 12/13 seconds when it goes over the treeline, the back end of it is invisible for a split sec, then appears full and flys over the treeline where its visible. You can see it around 33 seconds when it passes that red smoke stack structure and looks like its buffers and extends. That few seconds looks fake.

This video looks like it could have been a model helicopter flying, but hidden with a layer the image of the ufo that you see. An animation of it spinning, but pasted over where the model helicopter is flying, to make it look like its floating around. Thats what i think in my opinion. This can all be easily done in a video editing software. Hide an actual image with a fake animation over it. Fake.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I agree it looks fake to me, you can see the errors that puhatek pointed out pretty clearly. The music was also horrible.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i could imagine the pilots of that aircraft must get really dizzy and nauseated - which is an excellent theory as to why these crafts are reported to crash...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I do some modelling with XSI and this is very very good quality although the camera catching it zipping away is a little OTT. I dont think it flys away at speed it looks like it goes invisible when it starts to move. I want to believe.

Sorry if this was posted before but one thought I have is of all the videos of ufos in all the world why has nobody caught something clearer we are in the digital big brother cameras everywhere age! Are we not?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I too, think it was CGI.
Especially the reflection of light on the supposedly "UFO" makes it look like CGI.

Though we don't know anything about E.T.'s, for all we know they come from a world made of materials that looke like CGI

But if we do not speculate, and keep honest to our own "known" facts, i'd say cgi, no real ufo.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes I posted about this video last month here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
I don't see the zig zag you speak of. Why is it so important to you that it should be proven to be a fake? You scared of disclosure?

Okay - So I had a look at it today again..
It appears I could be wrong.
Yesterday I thought I saw a zig-zag in the end - where the ship follows the camera........................

But today - Im not sure...at all.

It could be real.

one more thing - it looks a bit walt Disney - It seems it has rudders like a ship.. And that is pretty sad.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I found an email for Paola Leopizzi Harris on an Italian site (with an English language version) for those who wish more definitive data concerning this video which she (to her credit) brought forward in 2005 at the MUFON conference. This was brought to my attention by another ATS member.

She is closest to the "source" as is reported. I can not attest to her credibility or lack thereof in any way.

The site with the email link: www.paolaharris.it...

I do like some aspects of MUFON. Majority
. I did a quick search on the MUFON site for the official report from the 2005 MUFON 36th Symposium but I didn't have any success (beyond being astounded that they charge "not-insignificant" fees for a field investigation handbook)... I suppose everybody's has to pay the piper in one way or another - a "bargain value" compared to some fees charged by other "projects". I simply refuse to "pay" for such "may or may not" needs.

A MUFON link: www.mufon.com...

If there is a report for "free" PDF/TXT/HTML/whatever on the web somewhere and I've missed it and someone has better data please post to this thread or u2u me as I'm interested in reading the transcript specifically of what she had to say that day regarding this sighting.

The US Air Force does have a base at Aviano Itlay and a nice website:
www.aviano.af.mil... 31st Fighter Wing - 32 F-16's in residence so - not a small base... big enough to test a "toy" 4sure. Notice the test was in a river bed... largely below the line of sight of unanticipated civvie eyes.

Google Earth for Aviano AFB - co-ordinates are: 46 02 6N by 12 35 42E. I looked for a riverbed not too far away to the NW with overpasses... there are a number of overpasses. I cannot find the "lighthouse" or airodromo outer marker light building though. For those with "Google-eyes" try starting at 46 03 21N by 12 32 51E... I couldn't find it, but there seemed to be some likely points if one follows the riverbed - others may have better fortune.

Aviano did have some "stuff" going on even back in the late 1960's like "Projest Clear Sky" as evidenced by this declassified US State Department Airgram (the 1960's eqivalent of email) from 1968 at this link:
www.gwu.edu...

I love the vane actuation of this thing as it pirouettes... way slick - not often do you see an obvious mechanical aspect to such a filmed staged test flight without it meaning to be seen... test flights are meticulously planned.

If someone can get better co-ordinates for this event please post.

Vic

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the fact that theres 2 versions of the same video proves its a fake. i thought i recognized it the minute i saw the bridge at the end. and whenever the just zoom off like that, it just doesnt look real. although we all know that et craft have been know to do just that

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

the fact that theres 2 versions of the same video proves its a fake.

Huh? By what logic do you base this lame deduction on?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
but what about this one... I used to live in WI, ridiculous amount of UFO activity there.

Seen yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join