It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up - -High Level UFO Disclosure- Art Bell Coast To Coast show SUNDAY NIGHT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Try this c2c site: www.coasttocoastam.com... The top left page corner: "Listen To Last Nights Show"? WMPlayer or Real.

I felt the "show" was "cooked": A Serenade of Charade by Sererda... I hear the sound of very tiny violins... or is that a finger and thumb rubbing "sound"; the sound of money.

Bah, humbug value: high confidence.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Lost,

Thanks for the help, but I am not a streamlink member and need to find another method still. I appreciate the help though and thank you!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
so whats been revealed so far? can anyone give a quick rundown please
i cant listen in im in australia , links arent working aswell

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Lost_Mind,

Which do you believe is to be more of a true capability?

I think both of them are. I mean think about it. You happen across a technology that is waaay above what exists in your world. Its broken, nonfunctional. In your creative throes to make this thing work you turn towards the only thing on this planet your scientists could imagine that would provide the amount of theoretical power needed to replicate what these thing can do - nuclear energy.

You try and try it and try it but it never quite does the just. Its dangerous, bad for everthing around it and just to poorly designed. Then after a couple of decades of research someone happens across what this tech. needs to actually function correctly - maybe they find a more complete crash or its is given to them by the owners or maybe some orphaned Tesla or Brown formulas finally made some sense to a brilliant dark engineer somewhere and POW! it all comes together and it all works.

I think that people have seen the good exotic stuff in the air and the bad human attempts to duplicate it as well.

You mention a Non-thrusted propulsion..do you think an anti-gravitational system uses gravity or negates gravity's effects to attain it's propulsion?

My opinion or best guess is this it does both. It negates the gravity well it is sitting in to exist in a levitative state to prepare for movement and then manipulates the field possible in a very strong magnetic way to push itself along. Kind of like squirting a pumpkinseed out from between your fingers, except it never really leaves the force of the fingers squeazing, its always there.

You have to remember just how weak of a force gravity really is. Now magnetisn is a different story - I've stuck some magnets together before that need very hard force and some tools to get apart. So, it appears, as a human anyways, to be a much stronger force to me so it would require more energy to manipulate it. But even magnetism could be a very weak force in a cosmological sense.

I am hoping that there are a few new rules to physics that the general public have yet to be made aware of that would explain my feeble attempts to wrap my thoughts around this type of tech.

Anyway that my pseudoscience and I'm sticking to it

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think that a streamlink member would have to download the MP3's and host them for others of hear. Might want to check out the copyright rules for doing that tho....

Im stuck at work right now so I cant do anything like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.cjob.com...

Put in today's date and 1am for the time.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
so mr Boyd Bushman turns out to be the 'High Level UFO Disclosure'
source and a significant part of this (re-newed) campaign

why do i call it a renewed campaign/promotion??
because in reviewing the link;

Originally posted by Thorshammer3000
Boyd Bushman
www.americanantigravity.com...

my memory was stirred up, (i've read/heard about this man before...)
and one quick link on that site has a windows media video @www.intalek.com.......wmv, that was made in 1991,
during mr Bushmans' venture into creating his brand of
Levitation-&-Anti-Gravity body of thought
& potential outlet for selling related intellectual merchandise.

I still think it quite strange that this Seredna person,
is rubbing up with Boyd Bushman and the same body of theory
that didn't make the 'A' List 16 years ago..
..but somehow,
Bushmans' Levitation & Anti-Gravity genre has resurfaced as
'High Level UFO Disclosure' material !!??

somethings fishy here,
perhaps copyrights have been sold/bought?
Has Boyd Bushman, some 73 yrs old, decided to push one-more-time
to leave a lasting legacy? and he found a ?partner?
in a last business adventure?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
[

Man, Man there are some a**holes over at ATS...........most (MOST) of the people at ATS were awesome, and I believe this information is important.

No need to ban the guy, hes 100% correct. There are a lot of bad seeds in the fields of ATS, but thats to be expected. He also states most people are great. He is right.

I am listening to the broadcast again and do find it interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the videos and determining if they are worth the hype. They will be good to watch for entertainment purposes if nothing else. If Bushman has the knowledge to build an aircraft like this why hasn't he been grabbed and funded to build this and enter into some of these X and Virgin contests that are paying out millions in prize money? He does sound intelligent, but is talking over my head in the area of physics that I have a very slight undersdtanding of.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination, or does his floater coil have leads running off of it, and generally resemble an Ion Wind Floater?
Levitation Coil
Ion Wind Floater

The problem is that Ion Wind Floaters take about 20K volts to lift only a few grams worth of weight. Meaning they cannot even support their own power source, thus the fact they have leads hanging off of them.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
A board war? and no one invited me?

Nope, not exactly. More like a war on the scam that is being run by these two guys.

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
then why would the weight of the craft be an issue?

Because David’s claim is that the function of the Anti-Gravity is to lighten the craft to such a point that it can be driven at high speed using ion jet propulsion. However gravity is not the only issue, mass would also become an issue in this case. So for instance it would take a lot more of a push to move a denser object in space (where gravity is not much of an issue), then it would take to move the same size object with lower mass. At least that is my understanding of physics.

With the drive engaged wouldnt it weigh zero?

Don’t objects in orbit experience only micro gravity, which is near anti-gravity? So if that is the case why would it take so much more force to maneuver the space shuttle as opposed to something like sputnik?

Also about the wheels, I certainly hope they wouldnt design a craft where the only way you could move it, say between hangers, would be to engage the drive system.

Even so, you certainly don’t put 24 wheels on a craft with a 40 foot diameter. Our landing gear structures are designed robustly enough that even cargo combi 747’s don’t require that many gear, so why would this craft?

Each gear has a very high amount of weight to it, which is why we used to ballast aircraft using crated break assemblies and tire/rim assemblies. Besides this if you look at the diagram there is really not enough room for those gear to fold up in the craft efficiently, the gear would take up most of the interior space in the craft. It would be much more efficient to have the craft land on skids, like a helicopter, and attach wheels to the skids on the ground for towing purposes.

Another very valid point here:

Originally posted by Seeker PI
I also wonder why a nuclear powered machine would only have a range of 3000 miles.

Remember the two ladies in Texas that were burned by being in close proximity to a craft they saw?

However, wasn’t the craft which they encountered diamond shaped?

A couple more things I find hard to swallow in his statements last night are the idea that the Pilot who supposedly shot down the Roswell UFO landed at the crash site, and that Mr. Bushman would be party to information on a supposed asteroid impact.

First off the thought that a fighter was going to just land in the desert on an unprep’ed runway, is almost laughable. They might do that in an emergency, or they might use a prep’ed dirt or grass runway, but not just land on the desert somewhere at night. This story also conflicts with the stories of other Roswell personalities.

As far as the asteroid goes, why would he be aware of this information? Just because someone has “top secret” clearance does not mean they know every government secret. This information is in reality compartmentalized, so that no-one knows too much of the entire story, and is able to spill the beans on anything. So why would they tell an engineer that there was an impending asteroid impact that was, at the time, roughly 70 years in the future?

I truly believe that Dave and Michael are planning on making a mint of the UFO community by telling them fantastic stories which are exactly the kind of things which folks want to hear.

Originally posted by infinite8
No need to ban the guy, hes 100% correct. There are a lot of bad seeds in the fields of ATS, but thats to be expected. He also states most people are great. He is right.

How’s about the fact that he is operating on a spun IP after he was banned for something else on this board? I think that bit about most folks here being nice was written after he realized that his remarks over there wending their way back over here and a large number of potential customers had just been insulted by him.
But take that as you will...

[edit on 4/16/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachXX

The guy was probably some legitimate worker in advanced military technology, but Sereda is paying him $$$$ to "stretch the truth" and tell a "fascinating tale".....remember, *most* of us can be bought at the right price.

That's the way it always seems to work.

The only problem with this statement is the fact that people behind the making of the show HAVE NOT PAID THE MONEY OWED even months after it's release!!

[edit on 17-8-2007 by RexWebbSr]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join