It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up - -High Level UFO Disclosure- Art Bell Coast To Coast show SUNDAY NIGHT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Heads Up - -High Level UFO Disclosure- Art Bell Coast To Coast show SUNDAY NIGHT!

Upcoming
David Sereda -UFO Disclosure- website First Hour: Ed Dames
UFO Researcher David Sereda will discuss his recent work with high-level UFO disclosure.

Sun 04.15 >>
David Sereda
-High Level UFO Disclosure-

Trust Me, What David is going to reveal to the world will be worth tuning in for. After this C2C Radio show watch for David on Mainstream News.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Cool. I bet he announces a new video for sale. Doesn't his movie get released tomorrow? April 15? I wonder if it will be anything new beyond his personal "advanced Space Time theory". I smell hype, money and advocacy recruitment and little high level disclosure. I could be wrong.

Vic

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
We had that guy here with his footage for David's dvd remember? The guy hoaxing them all?

That alone makes me think this David Sereda is just another guy out to make money off the gullible.

No thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Doesn't his movie get released tomorrow?

Yep

davidsereda.blogspot.com...

There is your big news.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Peavey,

I have to ask how you know what it is that David Sereda is going say. You say, "trust me", but is there some info that you know that we do not?? I love Coast to Coast but I am reluctant to believe that there is going to be anything but another attempt at, "just go to my website,or but my new book"

I hope I am wrong, but will see on Sunday night I guess!!??

Peace, thanks for the post........Mondo

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All I can tell you is Yes, It has to do with the movie, there has been some very high profile people who have come forward to be interviewed in this movie, these Interviews with actual video & documentation will begin to be released on CNN, Fox News, Etc. shortly after the radiobroadcast.

And NO, The footage was not HOAXED, more and more reports of UFO's over Lake Erie have been making it into the news recently, A UFO flew of the Lake and hovered over the Key Bank building in downtown Cleveland for around 20 minutes in March and it made mainstream news.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just because some people have seen a UFO there doesn't mean the footage that other guy was trying to flog off was authentic.

It was debunked as aircraft in an approach pattern, and i stick to that.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just because ATS has said the footage was hoaxed does not really make it a fact now does it? Many people here at ATS even agreed that the "Hoax" Label might have been a bit premature. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Peavy, i take it you didnt see the guy from Englands plane footage which looked EXACTLY like michael hills "ufos".

Hill then started to say the guy had caught UFOs on film becuase he couldnt deny they were identical.

Sereda is after the same market as greer. Super gullible people who are desperate to belive in ET visitations.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Peavey... I can't help but notice that you're very new to ATS. You also seem to have some special inside access to Sereda. Are you just a schill for him? Are you here to promote his UFO business?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Didn't Dan Aykroyd claim to have additional footage from the Chicago O'Hare UFO incident a few months back. I seem to recall that he was going to release the video with the help of Sereda but I may be wrong here. Just a thought.

brill

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
From what I"ve been able to gather Sereda is the only person who claimed there was video of the O'Hare incident and HE attached Ackroyd's name to it. I never once saw Dan Aykroyd ever making that statement himself.

Sereda is a salesman who is preying upon the gullible for anything he can get IMHO.

His "movies" are a joke and his flights of fancy are even funnier. The guy is making a good living and he has every right to do so as long as there are people out there who are willing to seperate themselves from thier money for his wares.

As far as "The Great Lakes Video" is concerned it's PURE BOLLOCKS, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be aircraft on approach to an airport.

In other words, A HOAX, and not a very good one either.

Springer...

[edit on 4-14-2007 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the tip off.
I'll be in the mountains in Maine, but i can still get pretty good reception if the wind blows just right.

I cant wait!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I used to have a Peavey PA (Public Address) system for "polka" events down Kitchener way. OK. OK. OK.... I know, polka. Now that the laughter has died down... Grammy-winning artists though. EI - EI -EI -OH! LOL.

Does David Sereda have a PA system named Peavey too? Mine was electric. How cool would that be! C2C eh. Shucksters and hucksters. I need to buy a new truth anyway... the old truth's ashtray is full. LOL.

Vic

[edit on 14-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am fairly new to ATS and I have a question that may be answered elsewhere, but I have not read all the threads yet...
It appears to me from reading various witness reports and watching some home videos that some UFOs can change their appearance or even become invisible to visible light. This suggests some type of cloaking technology (which scientists here are developing now). Doesn't it stand to reason that the UFO vehicles would be camouflaged to appear as if they were conventional aircraft landing lights, clouds, seagulls, etc. When I read someone on ATS firmly debunking a photo or video such as the one above at Lake Erie, I have to ask, how can you bee so sure? [Perhaps that is what "they" want you to think...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
I am fairly new to ATS and I have a question that may be answered elsewhere, but I have not read all the threads yet...
It appears to me from reading various witness reports and watching some home videos that some UFOs can change their appearance or even become invisible to visible light. This suggests some type of cloaking technology (which scientists here are developing now). Doesn't it stand to reason that the UFO vehicles would be camouflaged to appear as if they were conventional aircraft landing lights, clouds, seagulls, etc. When I read someone on ATS firmly debunking a photo or video such as the one above at Lake Erie, I have to ask, how can you bee so sure? [Perhaps that is what "they" want you to think...
If they can camouflage themselves as birds or lights. Im pretty sure they could just make themselves invisible and not draw any attention at all.

I really dont think you have a point there.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If it looks like Spam, smells like Spam and tastes like Spam could it be Spam. This is just speculation based on your registration date and obvious affinity with Sereda? Either way I'd take your word for it. Are you posting this because you are connected to Sereda or this film? If not my apologies up front. Just wanted to ask?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just hope Art isnt the host. I cringe when he talks about his cats for what seems like hours, or Asia Rain Bell.

That is NOT why i listen to this show. I want the news and real news, not the Art Bell (non commentary) format because he's sooooo afraid to speak. I really cant stand him anymore.

I hope this is on the level and as interesting as its promoted to be.

Art: Enough already- I dont care about your child bride.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I just hope Art isnt the host. I cringe when he talks about his cats for what seems like hours, or Asia Rain Bell.

That is NOT why i listen to this show. I want the news and real news, not the Art Bell (non commentary) format because he's sooooo afraid to speak. I really cant stand him anymore.

I hope this is on the level and as interesting as its promoted to be.

Art: Enough already- I dont care about your child bride.

Agreed....George Noory is the man IMHO.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peavey
Just because ATS has said the footage was hoaxed does not really make it a fact now does it? Many people here at ATS even agreed that the "Hoax" Label might have been a bit premature. Time will tell.

Your right, time will tell. Bell's learned so much over his years on the radio hosting these subjects, yet when he is on the air, seems to stop short on confirming or denying his thoughts on EBE reality. I have often wondered if Art's been compromised at some point.

Sereda, I feel, says some interesting stuff and some uninteresting fluff in his attempts to say their here.
Having said that, you have me curious so I'll probably find myself listening to the radio tomorrow eve.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join