It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright star - Object in sky west coast-UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is an object that I recorded from my bedroom window early Friday morning April 6.

My wife asked me what it was and I told her it was a bright star. She insisted that it didn't act like a bright star but I told her it was. It was 2 am after all (the timer will say 1 a.m. but I had not set it for daylight savings yet). She asked me again and this time I saw a weird motion from the object too. We both got up and looked out the window and watched it for a while.

At first it simply looked like an extremely bright star. However, this star was wiggling/moving in a weird manner. As if it were bobbing in water very slightly. The object was visible between the branches of two trees that may be able to be seen in the video if brightened up. We did not record it at this time though. I wasn't sure what it was. I tried to come up with every explanation before jumping to any conclusions. Well, the object was moving so it started to disappear behind the trees. Just before it did this I thought I saw a tiny white orb come out and up to the left (11 o'clock) move down to 9 o'clock and then go either behind the object or inside it. We watched for about 5 minutes until it came out again. My wife said I should try to record it.

The video begins when the object just came out from behind the trees. The direction is to the southeast just over Mount Rainier. I know that Venus was visible earlier in the evening but she was clearly in the western skies and almost (not quite) as bright as this object. Also notice how none of the other bright stars show up on the video. It was very clear out that night. We just had a 73 degree clear day with another warmer day to come on Friday.

The first image was very surprising. We did not expect it. Unfortunately I did three things wrong. Well, the first thing wasn't my fault. The battery was nearly dead. The first part only lasts about 20 seconds but provides the best frames of the object. I say frames because the second issue I had was that I did not know how to turn off auto focus. The third thing was that I forgot to get the tripod.

On to the descriptions of what else we saw and what you will see in the cut down version in the video. I had gone downstairs to hunt for the charger and tripod. After a few minutes (almost 10) I found them and started recording again. However, by this time the object was far enough away that we could not zoom in and get the same image as we did in the first few seconds.

I thought maybe it was due to the tripod so I shut the video off and removed it. During this time while I was focusing on doing this my wife exclaims "Wow, did you see that?" A bright blue white light filled the skies and came from the direction of this object downward. I missed it but caught a glimpse of the flash out of the corner of my eye. The recording goes on and doesn't really get much better. I apologize for that. However, this object stayed up there at least for 2 hours. My wife stayed up until 4 and finally went to bed. She was waiting for it to take off or something.

Also, while watching it, we both now saw multiple tiny orbs come out and encircle the object counter clockwise. Up to 4 or 5. It was hard to count them as they were tiny and it was far away.

One more important part. On the moon shot we notice a white orb just below the moon. I thought it was a weird effect of the recording. However, it clearly moves up and blends in to the moonlight BEFORE my wife moves the camera back.

The last part is a daylight shot of where the object was first seen in a small clear patch between the two trees and then where it came out the other side of the evergreen. We also showed where it ended up high in the sky. The evergreen is pretty in the same direction of Mt. Rainier. If it were clear out you would have seen the mountain in the background.

One last thing. My wife called me the next morning while I was sitting at work exhausted. She says, "Lauryn woke up this morning and told me about her dream. She says that we were recording a ship and kept zooming in until we were inside. She says that she saw the alien and that he told her he was glad we were recording this." My daughter is 6 years old and in first grade. This floored my wife.

Well, enjoy it. It's not the greatest quality but it is something that was interesting and evidently witnessed all over the west coast of the U.S. for the last week.

Thanks,

Mike

My video of object in sky on blip tv

Edit: Oh yeah, the file size is about 20 megs. I don't know if I can compress it anymore but I will do what I can to get the entire recording to someone to break down. Maybe an FTP upload or something? I'll have to record it all. I just cut this one down for size purposes.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by dariousg]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I wonder if what you are seeing out there is what I am seeing here at dusk.

A little before darkness begins to fall I see this one star appear it is smallish and somewhat high up in the Southwest sky, it is the only star that you can see. When I checked just as darkness was appearing this star came dowm in the sky and got larger and brighter.

A couple of my Grandkids watched with me and it looked like it was changing colors reddish and greenish at times.

I hope it isn't as cold as last night so I can go out. I am noticing they are laying the chemtrails out there so the skies might become a white out tonight and we are supposed to get rain starting tomorrow for a few days.

If the skies are clear I am going to time from the first I see it and watch it's exact movements.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
M'kay.

1. Tripod!
  2. Venus

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I wonder if what you are seeing out there is what I am seeing here at dusk.

A little before darkness begins to fall I see this one star appear it is smallish and somewhat high up in the Southwest sky, it is the only star that you can see. When I checked just as darkness was appearing this star came dowm in the sky and got larger and brighter.

A couple of my Grandkids watched with me and it looked like it was changing colors reddish and greenish at times.

I hope it isn't as cold as last night so I can go out. I am noticing they are laying the chemtrails out there so the skies might become a white out tonight and we are supposed to get rain starting tomorrow for a few days.

If the skies are clear I am going to time from the first I see it and watch it's exact movements.

This object was not a star because it moved across the sky in a matter of minutes but then stayed in one location for more than an hour.

The star that you are describing is a classic quasar that changes colors and almost 'sparkles'. This object would pulse brighter every once in a while but it was pure white.

Also, it was a clear night out and there were THOUSANDS of other stars out. Some of the brightest were just around this object in the sky and they did not show up. Plus, the first images we got of it before my camera died showed an object that did not appear to look like a star at all. The funny thing is that for the few minutes it took to find the charger it had moved far enough away that we could not longer zoom in and catch the same view. It pretty much appears as it looked.

Also, there was the object that showed up beneath the moon that moves up and blends in with the moonlight before my wife pans the camera back.

Also, which I wish would have shown up on the video, there were small orbs that would circle this object and then disappear in or behind it.

Just too many things that eliminate the possibility of it being a star or satellite. As far as I know satellites don't stay in view for hours on end. Also, it definitely could not be a plane because of the same reasons.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
M'kay.

1. Tripod!
  2. Venus

On the tripod part, I explained that situation. Yes, wish I would have had it all set up before hand but unfortunately I wasn't. Actually, I grabbed the video camera to appease my wife. However, when we zoomed in and got the first images before the camera died, we saw something that was NOT normal. That is shown on the clip.

As for the Venus comment, umm, where was Venus in relation to Tacoma? I'll let you know. It was in the western skies out towards the Pacific between 9 pm and midnight. This was at 2 am and in the southeastern skies and also seen by many other people over the past week. The last post I had seen on this was that someone saw something similar in Arizona the night before last heading in the same direction.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ive been visiting ATS for a few monthes now but i had not registered untill now so that i could respond to this one. Ive been seeing a bright start in the west too that i assumed was venus and im sure it has been. however last night (4/13/07) i walked into my sunroom, looked out the window and venus was shining even brighter than it normally does. i didnt really think anything of it, but i was looking at it for a few minutes and there was absolutly no movement at all, so i figgured there must be some natural reason it was brighter. so i went back to doing whatever i was doing. about an hour later i left my house to meet up with some friends and i was walking to my car i looked to see the bright star again and it wasnt there. at first i thought i might be looking at different angle or something but i looked all around the sky and there was no star in the sky that was nearly as bright as that was. so i began thinking, well it was probably a plane. i live relativly close to an airport (i have A-10s flying over a few times a week even) so i know how a planes landing lights can be misleading and seem like they are just hanging in the air when they are flying in your direction. But with a plane normally it will grow in sizes over several minutes and this light remained a constant size. Also the color of the light wasnt one you really see on planes. this looked exactly like a star, it was bright white but a hint of blue. Now this was PROBABLY Venus but it kinda made me scratch my head. i figgure that it dissapeared because the earth is spinning and all that and it probably just moved out of view but it covered ALOT of sky in just an hour. it wasnt really that close to the horizon to dissapear so fast

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
On the night of Tuesday, April 10th I was flying in a private plane from palm beach to teterboro,NJ. It took a while (50,000 ft) but as soon as we got above the clouds 3 of the 4 passengers (me, my sister and my gf) noticed a really bright star to the west of the plane as we traveled north over the atlantic up the atlantic coast. We figured this must be Venus, though I right away wondered why it was SO bright and big. I thought maybe Venus is real close to earth right now and being 50000 ft up might have something to do with it. Right away we noticed some sort of plane flying what looked to be ABOVE the star. Of course we figured that was an illusion, but we immediately wondered what kind of plane is flying so much higher than our 50000 ft. My Dad said that anything above 60000 ft has to be military.

Nothing else eventful happened - what we felt must be Venus was our star companion out of the left windows of the plane for the remainder of the trip. I was trying to see the color and it was a murky yellowish color. I thought it was supposed to look a little more blue for venus , but I rethought and figured the yellowish haze was from the intense venutian atmosphere. I was still suprised that it was sooo much bigger than all the other stars including mars.

Sometimes during the trip "venus" looked like it dropped a lot in altitude to be at our level. Once again it seemed to coincide when the plane was turning so I figured it was again just an optical illusion caused by the tilt of the plane.

Finally it was time to land. As we started our final descent "venus" suddenly seemed to be descending with us. I told my gf , but she couldnt position herself to see it and was too tired to do so. My sister was the only one with a view like me , but she was really tired (pregnant) and not in the mood. She just laughed and told me that its just the reflection from the plane window making it seem like it was descending. But then I noticed other stars in the background and "venus" was wizzing by them. I could tell our speed as we descended , because I could see the speed that this supposed star was descending.

As we landed the "star" leveled off - still as bright and big as at 50000 ft and the same yellowish color. None of this made sense. It seemed lower in the sky now , but I couldnt tell how much. I kept my eye on it the whole time as we taxied. My sister and her husband were laughing at me watching this object. I kept thinking it had to be an optical illusion, im a former physics major, I tried to think of reasons for what I saw but couldnt. I watched it until we got behind some buildings. I lost it and never saw it again. Nothing like that in the sky.

I tried to explain to everyone that the star is gone, but no one thought much of it. On the car ride into manhattan I was starting to realize I think I just saw a ufo that basically followed our plane from florida to nj. When I got home I went on the roof of our building and searched the sky for a star like that. NOTHING.

The further I get away from this event and the more that I can't come up with an answer the more I feel that we were tracked by a ufo. But who knows - maybe it was an illusion that happens all the time. I know I never saw anything like this in all my years of flying.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That is funny because I am looking at the same star right now. I already noticed it a couple of days ago and now I see it again....it seem to move quite fast and looks kinda red. And the sky isn't even very clear, it's the only star I can see. I thought maybe there is a thread about it here...and here it is...

[edit on 26/4/2007 by rai76]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzkill
Ive been visiting ATS for a few monthes now but i had not registered untill now so that i could respond to this one. Ive been seeing a bright start in the west too that i assumed was venus and im sure it has been. however last night (4/13/07) i walked into my sunroom, looked out the window and venus was shining even brighter than it normally does. i didnt really think anything of it, but i was looking at it for a few minutes and there was absolutly no movement at all, so i figgured there must be some natural reason it was brighter. so i went back to doing whatever i was doing. about an hour later i left my house to meet up with some friends and i was walking to my car i looked to see the bright star again and it wasnt there. at first i thought i might be looking at different angle or something but i looked all around the sky and there was no star in the sky that was nearly as bright as that was. so i began thinking, well it was probably a plane. i live relativly close to an airport (i have A-10s flying over a few times a week even) so i know how a planes landing lights can be misleading and seem like they are just hanging in the air when they are flying in your direction. But with a plane normally it will grow in sizes over several minutes and this light remained a constant size. Also the color of the light wasnt one you really see on planes. this looked exactly like a star, it was bright white but a hint of blue. Now this was PROBABLY Venus but it kinda made me scratch my head. i figgure that it dissapeared because the earth is spinning and all that and it probably just moved out of view but it covered ALOT of sky in just an hour. it wasnt really that close to the horizon to dissapear so fast

Sorry for the late replies on this. I was on vacation and just got back two days ago. Have been doing the normal catch up work.

I hear you on this. My first intentions were to write this off as a star or plane or something. However, through my wife's insistence, I watched this event unfold for an hour. She watched for longer. 2 plus hours. Finally, she decided she had to get to bed too. Planes don't stay within site for two plus hours. Stars do but they don't move as far across the sky as this one did in such a relatively short amount of time. Plus, what I want to understand is, the first 20 seconds or so of our recording showed a close object. Close enough to show a slight shape. Then, only 7 minutes later according to the timer, the object had moved far enough away that it only showed up as it appeared to the naked eye. A bright white starlike object. I just wish that the smaller objects that were circling it would have shown up on the video. One of them did while zooming in on the first few seconds. It appears as a bright orange dot next to the bright orange object.

It was simply strange and 'unidentified'. I'm not claiming extraterrestrial on it. Just unexplained. To me it was unique. Definitely not a star. Not a plane. Not a satellite. Swamp gas maybe? LOL

Also, too many other people had seen something similar. It was DEFINITELY NOT Venus. I watched Venus out of my bathroom window which is on the other side of the house facing west. This, from my location, was southeast just over Mt. Rainier. By the time it was done (or more precisely, by the time we absolutely HAD to get some sleep) it was further up in the sky and south of Mt. Rainier.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It is most probably the decending moon. Last week I also was amazed by it. I took pic's with my camera phone to see how it would look on the computer and knew that if you did not know better it looked like the typical UFO. Your camera was moving an awfull lot but towards the end of your video there is a point where you can actually see the moon and its shadow. My vote is keep on looking don't give up you will see an actual UFO one day, but that was the moon. Also Venus has been very curious looking for the past 2 weeks as well. I could swear it looks like a UFO.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly
On the night of Tuesday, April 10th I was flying in a private plane from palm beach to teterboro,NJ. It took a while (50,000 ft) but as soon as we got above the clouds 3 of the 4 passengers (me, my sister and my gf) noticed a really bright star to the west of the plane as we traveled north over the atlantic up the atlantic coast. We figured this must be Venus, though I right away wondered why it was SO bright and big. I thought maybe Venus is real close to earth right now and being 50000 ft up might have something to do with it. Right away we noticed some sort of plane flying what looked to be ABOVE the star. Of course we figured that was an illusion, but we immediately wondered what kind of plane is flying so much higher than our 50000 ft. My Dad said that anything above 60000 ft has to be military.

Nothing else eventful happened - what we felt must be Venus was our star companion out of the left windows of the plane for the remainder of the trip. I was trying to see the color and it was a murky yellowish color. I thought it was supposed to look a little more blue for venus , but I rethought and figured the yellowish haze was from the intense venutian atmosphere. I was still suprised that it was sooo much bigger than all the other stars including mars.

Sometimes during the trip "venus" looked like it dropped a lot in altitude to be at our level. Once again it seemed to coincide when the plane was turning so I figured it was again just an optical illusion caused by the tilt of the plane.

Finally it was time to land. As we started our final descent "venus" suddenly seemed to be descending with us. I told my gf , but she couldnt position herself to see it and was too tired to do so. My sister was the only one with a view like me , but she was really tired (pregnant) and not in the mood. She just laughed and told me that its just the reflection from the plane window making it seem like it was descending. But then I noticed other stars in the background and "venus" was wizzing by them. I could tell our speed as we descended , because I could see the speed that this supposed star was descending.

As we landed the "star" leveled off - still as bright and big as at 50000 ft and the same yellowish color. None of this made sense. It seemed lower in the sky now , but I couldnt tell how much. I kept my eye on it the whole time as we taxied. My sister and her husband were laughing at me watching this object. I kept thinking it had to be an optical illusion, im a former physics major, I tried to think of reasons for what I saw but couldnt. I watched it until we got behind some buildings. I lost it and never saw it again. Nothing like that in the sky.

I tried to explain to everyone that the star is gone, but no one thought much of it. On the car ride into manhattan I was starting to realize I think I just saw a ufo that basically followed our plane from florida to nj. When I got home I went on the roof of our building and searched the sky for a star like that. NOTHING.

The further I get away from this event and the more that I can't come up with an answer the more I feel that we were tracked by a ufo. But who knows - maybe it was an illusion that happens all the time. I know I never saw anything like this in all my years of flying.

This is a very interesting description of your experience. I would love to have experienced it from that altitude. I can't tell you for sure if what you experienced was an object other than Venus or not. Your perspective is from the east coast so the object that I saw would appear in the western skies. This, unfortunately for you, is also where Venus has been for quite some time now. However, the idea that the object moved past stars and such is what intrigues me. The one that we observed did not flash by anything or move quickly across the skies (although the idea that we could focus in on something at one point and then not only 7 minutes later does say it was moving). We did notice a bright bluish flash (I saw it from the corner of my eye but my wife was glued to this object and she says it came from that direction downward towards the earth).

The only thing that I could come up with to explain the motion if it indeed was Venus is that the planet is much closer to us than the stars. However, that just doesn't seem to explain such a vast movement.

I know how hard it is to accept that you may have seen something that could possibly be nonterrestrial. People like to laugh at you and say that you are just blowing it out of proportion. Well, I'm not claiming anything with my experience. I am just saying that it was unidentified and NOT easily explained.

My video of the object is NOT the greatest. I never claimed that it was. It's actually very low on what I would consider any good video footage of an object. However, the reason I posted it is because it does show that the object moved and that when we first recorded it we were able to zoom in on something and get a shape along with a different color. Also, there was a shot of the moon later on where there seemed to be another object just below it that moves quickly upwards to blend into the moonlight. Just a strange night all around.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It is most probably the decending moon. Last week I also was amazed by it. I took pic's with my camera phone to see how it would look on the computer and knew that if you did not know better it looked like the typical UFO. Your camera was moving an awfull lot but towards the end of your video there is a point where you can actually see the moon and its shadow. My vote is keep on looking don't give up you will see an actual UFO one day, but that was the moon. Also Venus has been very curious looking for the past 2 weeks as well. I could swear it looks like a UFO.

Normally I would consider this explanation. However, decending moon? The moon was directly to the southwest of us this night. You will see us pan to the right to show the moon. At this point of the video I was explaining what we had seen and where we first saw the object. I explained that it first appeared to the east just north of Mt. Rainier between two trees in our neighbors yard. Again, the moon is to the southwest of this so completely out of the shot. This object truly looked like a star and I would never have given it a second glance had my wife not insisted that she thought it was bobbing around. When I looked at it I saw this clearly that the 'star' was bobbing as if in water.

Also, as I have stated MANY times, Venus is present in the western skies which is on the other side of our house. I had been observing it from my bathroom window for a few days at this point. Bright and beautiful as usual. This is NOT Venus and it is NOT the moon.

This object (getting repetitive now but the statements above are telling me that I did not explain the event well enough) then moved slowly behind one of the trees. We could still see it off and on behind the branches. This took 5 minutes time before it came out the other side which is where the first parts of the video were shot before the camera died. The object was still bobbing around as if in water ever so slightly. Also, there were small white objects that would come out and circle this bright star as it moved across the skies. By the time I found my charger it had moved far enough away that we could no longer zoom in close enough to get any shape like shown in the first few seconds of the video. This tells me it moved far enough away to prevent this. Then there was the blue flash that has also been reported by others that had seen this object in different parts of this country. I forget the thread now and wish I could find it to give you reference.

Then, as I was describing, everything else seemed to remain virtually in the same locations thus my wife was panning around as I talked. I explained that the moon was in the same location that it was when we first started filming. She panned far right and to the southwest to show this. Then pans back. I cut out MANY minutes of recording because the file size was just too massive. The first conversion I attempted created a 6 gig file. Sheesh! I couldn't post something like that. So I cut it down quite a bit. Anyway, it was very interesting and definitely NOT Venus, a decending moon, a star, a satellite or swamp gas.

However, I am also NOT saying it was an alien craft. Just unexplained.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I did a thread on one like that awhile ago in the Orlando\Celebration posting. I have a few cell pics I haven't uploaded yet but it seems odd to me. In the end I fear it'll be an ominous star and will discredit other more credible sightings of mine...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
I did a thread on one like that awhile ago in the Orlando\Celebration posting. I have a few cell pics I haven't uploaded yet but it seems odd to me. In the end I fear it'll be an ominous star and will discredit other more credible sightings of mine...

That is definitely NOT what this was intended to do. I did not choose to describe what we saw to discredit anyone elses sightings of the unusual. I know for a fact that this was not a star. A star does not move as far across the sky as this one did and then stop in one spot for an hour and longer.

Like I have stated, I only posted this because it was different. I posted it because I have seen others in other states talking about it. None had any pictures of it. This is not the greatest video but the first few images are the most intriguing.

I look forward to seeing what you have come up with on your pics.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A small investment into Starry Night Backyard correctly configured would show that this very bright object to the WNW is Venus.

No more no less. My mother brought it to my attn. last night and Venus is sitting exactly where it is supposed to be. Yes, it is very bright and very prominent in the early night sky to the WNW to NW. It sets at approx 11:30 PM EST. Saturn follows it at about 3:30 AM and then the Moon at about 6:30 AM .

This is not to say, however, that this explains everything that is described in this thread. Sounds like some have seen a different object than Venus. I would be curious to see them.... like the OP states the video is inconclusive.

Just a note to add that quasars can not be seen with the naked eye. They are some of the most distant objects known to exist, some as far as 13 Billion LY form Earth the nearest 780 Million LY. Even small telescopes cant see them.

The twinkling effect some see from stars is simply from observing bright points of light through a dense atmosphere with multiple layers of water vapor density and temperature differences. The closer to the horizon the object being observed is, the more atmosphere you are looking through and the more distortion there will be, hence the "twinkling".

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yesterday April 29th while playing basketball at my local outdoor court me and two of my friends witnessed what looked to be a floating big ball of aluminum foil above the trees my friend pointed it out and then we walked up the hill next to the courts we could see a kinda of prism shaped shiny object rotating and moving fast we compared its height to the jets flying in the distance and we realized it was very high up and huge its rotation was not right for the speed it was travelling long story short we could not identify it i did not have my phone to take video footage of it i went to the indy car race at the kansas speedway thinking of what i had seen earlier that day the whole time when i get back to lawrence later that night round 6:15 central time i call one of my friends who saw it and told him to come over so we could discuss it around seven or a lil after i come out off my front porch and looked straight up into the clear sky thinkin about what we had seen earlier and i locked my eyes onto what seemed like a bright star told my friend to look and he saw it to we continued watching it trackin it until bout eight then we watched it disappear in front of our eyes it looked and acted exactly like what some of you on this thread have been describing the bobbing like being in water, the movement across the sky, the positioning in the sky i plan on trying to record it tonight if i see it again and the skies are clear i have even thought about going up on campus to Kansas University right up the street and going to the astronomy professor and see if he can explain it if i see it again i was so glad i found this thread i was tryin to call people here in town and now people think i am crazy but at least i wasn't the only one who saw it

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
A small investment into Starry Night Backyard correctly configured would show that this very bright object to the WNW is Venus.

No more no less.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Man, how many times do I have to state this. This bright object was NOT WNW in the sky. THIS bright object, that moved from just NE of Mt. Rainier to well SE of Mt. Rainier in a matter of 20 minutes and then stayed put for the next couple hours, was, as clearly being stated here, in the SE skies. Almost the EXACT opposite sky that Venus, which I could see clearly from my bathroom window on the OTHER side of my house, was shining brightly.

I am not saying that this video is the end all. I am not even saying that it is a 2 or 3 on a scale of 10! I never have made that claim. I am simlpy stating that we saw something in the SOUTHEAST skies with Venus BEHIND us. This 'something' was wobbling around like it was bobbing in water even though it looked like an unusually bright star. Then there were tiny white orbs that would come out and circle it. The video I posted was simply to show that this object, at least in the first 20 seconds of the video when it was closer and could be zoomed in on, was not showing up as a star.

Anyway, I just had to make this clear. This object WAS NOT in the western skies at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
starting in January 2009, I began to notice that the stars looked brighter and there was more of them than there usually is. I then started noticing that the brighter stars were moving in a way that I had never seen. It was like they were swimming through the night sky like a jellyfish. Once I saw them moving,I became almost obsessed with watching them. I would lay out and watch them for hours every night. Then I realized that EVERY star is moving! It's just easier to track the brighter ones,but they are all moving the same weird way. I watched continously, trying to find a pattern in the directions they were moving in, but couldn't. I am a big believer in God and try to read some of the bible every day, so when I saw this, it immediately reminded me af Acts 2:19 when God is speaking of the time of judgement and He says"AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE"(New American Standard Bible). Also,the book of Enoch (which isn't in the bible,but should be) could explain what's going on as well. Enoch was Noah's great-grandfather. In Genseis 5:21-24 it says this about Enoch:'21Enoch lived sixty-five years, and became the father of Methuselah. 22Then Enoch walked with God three hundred years after he became the father of Methuselah, and he had other sons and daughters. 23So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.' In his book Enoch says that while he walked with God, he was shown and explained by the angels all the secrets of heaven and sheol (the abyss,hell). I can't go into the whole book of Enoch here, but if you are interested in reading it for yourself you can read it free at www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe. I personally believe that a person needs to read AND UNDERSTAND the book of Enoch before he/she can even begin to grasp how things work and God's plan for us.
We are going to focus on the stars here though. Now according to Enoch, stars come forth to earth through portals in heaven. Each individual star by itself, according to their number and their names, their courses and their positions, and their times and their months. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them and God has appointed. And he calls on them by their name and they hearken unto Him. Each is weighed in a righteous balance according to their proportions of light. And Enoch asked the angel what this mystery was and the angel told him that the stars are the holy who dwelt upon the earth and believe in the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever. It also says that He appoints a judge for each of them so none will hinder. So, basically they have a little bubble that they have to stay in and follow their appointed paths, but they can move all around in that bubble. Now, knowing that stars are the righteous that have been here on earth and worship the Lord day and night, another verse comes to mind that might make sense of things: Revelation 6:9-11 says: 9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. 10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow bondsmen and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been. Could it be that the stars moving in the sky is a sign that the souls have awakened and are asking when it will be time? Just a few thoughts to ponder on. Sorry it was so long, but it's hard to speak of a complex subject as this one in only 4000 words. I hope at least someone gains some knowlege from this. Thank you for your time.

new topics

top topics

join