It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hopefully the link below is not already posted at ATS. I just finished watching this explosive documentary on conspiracy theory regarding NASA's Apollo 11 trip to and landing on the moon, slush funding and speculated efforts to cover it all up.

I was astonished at the amount of work put into this video, true or false it's something to behold. It runs appx 40 Min and picks up after about 10. Suggest taking in the whole show for those interested. My guess is, it was released in /96 appx.

Funny thing happened on the way to the Moon:
video.google.ca...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Apollo 11's Neil Armstrong's last interview conducted by the late Ed Bradley of 60 Minutes, aired Nov 6, 2005:

excerpt: "“That July morning in 1969, when you came out and you gave that thumbs-up, I mean, that was a very confident view you put on,” says Bradley.

“Yeah, but a little bit of a sham, I admit,” says Armstrong. "You know, the reality is, a lot of times you get up and get in the cockpit, and something goes wrong somewhere and you go back down. So, actually, when you actually lift off, it's really a big surprise..."

Why was Armstrong press statement/interview free most all the years since the flight of Apollo 11?

Interview: www.cbsnews.com...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Why was Armstrong press statement/interview free most all the years since the flight of Apollo 11?

You mean why has he not given any, I'm supposing.

Well it's because he did'nt like the whole idea of being considered a hero,
he doesnt consider landing on the moon grounds for being considered a
hero, he is a very humble man.

I think I remember hearing onece to, that he did'nt like the way reporters
did interviews, not sure on that though.

join