It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting contact with something last night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Last night while going to sleep I felt myself on the brink of sleep when my entire body started to tingle and it felt like I was rocking back and forth. Shortly after that it felt like I was being sucked out of my body. And then all of a sudden there I was careening through space. I went right past
Mars and approached a planet that was between Mars and Jupiter and began to descend. On my descent I noticed this planet had a yellow colored moon. While descending to the planet I also could see Jupiter about half the size and clarity of our moon viewed from earth, maybe a
little bit smaller. I descended into what looked like a city that had been demolished and through the ground into some type of bunker where there were many beings moving about and working. I ended up in a room with a being in a tank that spoke to me through telepathy (and in English which makes it seem strange to me). The being in the tank told me through telepathic images and speech that their planet had been drained of most of it's resources and they were looking elsewhere to obtain them. Mars had been explored as well as Jupiter, and recently a crew returned from Earth where they had found evidence of life. Plans were made to take Earth's resources and were about to take place. A large percent of the planets population believed that taking resources from another form of life was wrong, including people that were in power. But the supreme ruler of the planet ignored all of this and was ready to begin taking Earth's resources. This caused an outrage on the planet causing people to strike out against those that were in power. Wars broke out that destroyed half the planet which depleted their resources even further. The being that was showing me all of this was part of a large group of the population that was against the taking of resources from Earth. This group had made bombs which destroyed entire cities, and in one final attempt to dissuade the planet's ruler into not taking Earth's resources, they detonated a bomb on one of the planets moons and destroyed it.
This still didn't change the mind of the ruler and he went along with the Earth expedition anyway.
A manned (beinged?) ship went to Earth to gather samples and bring them back, while they were away, the group that was against all of this, built a bomb that would destroy their entire planet. They threatened their ruler with this bomb and still nothing was done.

This brings me to the present time in this whole telepathic presentation, and this is where it gets weirder.

The being explains to me that they cannot destroy themselves. I must be the one to detonate
the bomb. If I don't detonate the bomb, then everything here on earth would cease to exist.

It was a tough decision to make, but I figured that their planet was #ed already, why screw up another one, so I detonated the bomb and my eyes opened.

This episode of mine has kind of blown my mind a little bid, and I've been worried all day...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that OBE may be a real occurrence. Anyway, what did the beings look like? This planet that was between Mars and Jupiter, about how big was it compared to Mars?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What is your primary language? I did not know there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter. Why hasn’t this planet been discovered? Please explain why the beings couldn’t destroy themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The beings looked like small skinny humans with bluish grey skin. The one that was in the tank was similar, but the tank was filled with a pink gel which made his skin look almost like a Caucasian. The planet that was between mars and jupiter appeared to be about twice the size of earth, maybe more. My primary language is English. I am unsure why the beings could not destroy themselves, perhaps it was deeply rooted in their belief system to wipe their entire species out. As for this planet not being discovered, I believe this communication that I had was through time, and that all of their problems happened millions upon millions of years ago. Thats why if I didn't detonate the bomb, then they would squander all Earth's resources (millions of years ago), and everything here would just cease to exist. Here on earth now, earth 100 years ago, 1000, a 1000000, it would all just cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow, just think, if you actually did have contact with these beings through the span of time and did destroy their planet, you are without doubt the worst genocide perpetrator and the greatest hero the earth has ever known simultaniously. And your responsible for the creation of the asteroid belt which lies between Mars and Jupiter. Thats a lot for one person to deal with.

Maybe when we begin to explore the asteroid belt, we will find the remnants of their civilization.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think that there is definitely some stuff to think about here. Could you describe the planet between Mars and Jupiter with more detail? What color was it? Did Mars look less "dead"? Also, could you give more description for the being? Was the facial features exactly like a human?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
IMO you have just been allowed a recall from our past.

Very interesting, did this being look like the typical Grey except this one was blueish Grey?

I think you are giving/sharing a piece of valuable information with us and maybe the pick up in activity lately will spur more recalls from people that are being awakened.

Maybe something is really going on/picking up here.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The planet had a greenish yellow haze around it, but once I got past that, the sky was a dark orange, very cloudy until about 500 feet off the ground. Very little wind, not much vegetation that I could see, I descended into an urban area that had been destroyed, so it's not likely that vegetation would be around.

The being looked very human except for the facial bone structure was different. Very large jaws in respect to the rest of the head, and very small eyes. VERY small. Their ears were folded down over the ear hole like a deformed baby. Only some of them had clothing on, it looked mostly like they were wearing skirts with pockets in them. 5 fingers, 5 toes, toes were shorter and nubby while their fingers were short and very thin (like a pencil). I didn't see any genitals
Let me think....

No hair on most of them, although a few had patches of hair on their chests. I'll try and draw some pictures for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm not much of an artist, HA!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Heh, add a tuft of fur to the top and you'd have sloth from the goonies...

Pretty interesting story though. Do you commonly have lucid dreams or OBEs?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by HaTaX]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines

This episode of mine has kind of blown my mind a little bid, and I've been worried all day...

You frequently worry about your dreams? The subject line of this thread lead me to believe you'd contacted aliens, but all I see here is a description of a dream. There is no reason to believe that real (non-fake, non-spirit-world-foo-foo) aliens can be talked to by dreaming.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It certainly was unlike any dream I've ever had before. Everything was so vivid, and I very rarely remember dreams, but this one stuck in my mind like peanut butter to the roof of a mouth..

I have a feeling it wasn't a dream.

And I've had lucid dreams before, but they are few and far between, usually if my dream becomes lucid, I'll grab the closest girl and have my way with her

[edit on 13-4-2007 by gopher mines]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Since these beings had just discovered life on Earth, I'm guessing it was in extremely early stages. Probably advanced aquatic life and possibly developing terrestrial creatures. Or did you get the impression that they strictly meant early humans? Do you recall if Earth's moon was formed at this point?

In any case, thank you for destroying a civilization so I could live.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
An interesting story.
I have to think a little about it.

When it is not a made up from you:
I don't think that you in fact blew up that planet. More likely I see it as a set up of them for you to check what you would do in such a situation or simple for you to show what happend in the past.
Also I don't belive that it had changed anything if you had not done it.

Honsetly I see this group with the bombs with a very strange double moral that had made me sceptic in your situation: Bombing people/life on the one side rescuing people/life on the other?

About the astereoid belt between mars and jupiter.
Whereas my intetion always tells me there was a planet once, I believe I have read that this material in the astereoid belt there does not fit to make a planet. Probabily I even read this on this board somewhere.
But I never did research on it so I don't know.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting, I have no Idea if your telling the truth, but if you really are, it does not sound like a normal dream.

Because in dreams very random things happen, for example while you were talking to the aliens, mickey mouse appears and says lets dance, later you see mickey dancing with a naked lady etc, you get the picture lol.

Also before the dream you had the classic obe symtoms before all of it happened, so sounds like some sort of obe, Ive had one a few times.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Have you ever experienced anything like this before?

I think you sound very sincere in telling your story. I popped out once myself but through total fear and it was only for a few brief seconds.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
gopher mines you should come and join us on the big
~Out Of Body Experience~ thread!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Probebly no need for you to read the whole dang thing just skim it..........

We are all sharing our experiences and talking about techniques for getting out and you sound like a OOBE person for sure!
It would be cool to have you come and share with us!

Thanks for saving our planet BTW.

(I would suggest you NOT draw anything for us anymore ok?)
hahahahahaha@ you pic

[edit on 14-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines
Last night while going to sleep I felt myself on the brink of sleep when my entire body started to tingle and it felt like I was rocking back and forth. Shortly after that it felt like I was being sucked out of my body.

Have happened with me too when I was about to have an OBE, but I fighted against it. Then it happened again, it was like I was sucked trough a tunnel going from gray to pitch black. But I fighted against it that time too, I regret this, I wonder about what would have happened to me...

But anyway, interesting thread, sounds like you're not lying about it, it's far fetched but it might be true.

Btw; I have an technique I think I can use to force myself into OBE, but I have only had partial success with it, I get to the state where I hear these weird sounds and feel like moving back an fourth inside my body, floating and such but then I mostly snap out of it. But I once remember seeing the floor while I was lying in my bed, which might mean that I floated through the bed.
But these sounds I hear (almost electrical or like when you tune in to a radio station) is these normal when one try to OBE?

[edit on 2007/4/14 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

But these sounds I hear (almost electrical or like when you tune in to a radio station) is these normal when one try to OBE?

Yeah Ive had that before, and actually heard voices so clear, as if I was tuning into peoples conversations, was pretty scary.

Its pretty normal for any strange things to happen when obe, or just before obe, so be aware, and ready, so that you can be prepared to not be scared by any random things that happen, nothing can hurt you.
[edit on 14-4-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The only other time I had anything remotely like this was a time I was on my way to sleep and I was hearing voices, two of them, and they were both talking in the first person about things that I had done. Both the voices were my own! As I focused and got closer to the voices they both stopped and one of them said "Quiet Mind", and as soon as that was said, I felt myself fade away into sleep. I'll skim through that OOBE thread like you said and maybe a link to this thread. I've never experienced an OOBE before...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join