It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe aliens want to take over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The one reason I could think of for why they withhold information about UFO's, aliens, and nukes, is because they dont want to spread panic. They could have contacted alien's who spoke to them and told them that Earth will soon be invaded and the alien apprehended by the human's was a scout that was caught. Maybe that's why there moving fast to control the world to keep them working so that a long war will be winable against the alien invasion. If word would to get out of such a situation the world would erupt in chaos and panic.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Heard this many times... Could be a possiblity. But then again, if you look at many things in past and best example ofcourse is religion, (And I'm not trying to attack religion or prove it wrong in any way) many things from their holy bibles have been proven false, extremely incorrect and completely misinterpreted. Ofcourse there will be people saying that this is not true, the believers, exacly my point.

If you would come out now and say, here you have your aliens, they exist and there coming to kick our ass, most likely a large body of people will just not believe the evidence and stick with what they have. People don't like to have their so called life patterns distrupted. Their programmed reality. And they will fight to protect it. So I think you will have a damn hard time convincing anyone into a panic.

But then again, I could be wrong...

join