It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Gov Version of 911 address common sense, Basic Questions Truths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have to ask does the Goverments version address the Basic Questions.
Ok lets start with Building #7 What dose the Goverment experts say?
One of my reson, I started this thread is to give the Goverment version on 911 a chance.
What I am asking here, is Prove the Goverment is telling the truth, I mean
Hard Facts.
what is the Gov version of the Highjackers DNA how did they get it where did the Gov get it from. How was it prosses, and how did the Goverment have the Highjackers, DNA before anyone eles was prosses?
Did the Gov address ,how change out parts on airplanes, help identifi the
crash aircraft to show us proof that these where the right airplanes.
Does common sense and the Goverment version stand on it own merit.

www.september11news.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Well they said that "fires" caused WTC7 to collapse, perfectly in on itself, even though Ive seen footage of skyscrapers, like whole halves of skyscrapers burning intensely like in Madrid Spain, and they stay intact, the main pillars always stand strong, of course they are, they are designed to be fire resistant.

I heard nothing about hijacker DNA, but the State Department said that they found passports at ground zero and at the Pentagon, of 2 of the hijackers, so the fires melted steel but couldnt melt paper passports...

Well, there is actually not much wreckage of any of the planes found, so I have no idea how they know for sure these planes belonged to the flights they say they do. In fact, there are many eyewitness's who said that the planes they saw didnt look like commercial jets, they had no markings on them whatsoever. They looked more like cargo aircraft. Cargo full of explosives maybe?

You saw the footage, the planes smacked right into the building on the first one, but on the second hit, the plane hit at a bad angle, causing the majority of the jet fuel to explode outside the building, but yet that jet fuel was the cause of the heat that melted the steel.

I have heard a story, not sure if its true, that in the design, the towers were to be lined with explosives anyways, as a matter of precaution, in case somehow it started toppling, they would implode it and bring it down, to prevent the devastation it would cause if it fell the length across New York. So, if thats true, than it wouldve been very easy to bring those buildings down.

Japanese architect who designed the towers, he has come out and said that the towers were designed to take multiple 747 impacts. The structuring of the towers was like layers of mesh, kind of like layers of screen netting, a plane going through that structure is like a stick poking through the mesh, it really does nothing to the netting.

The towers were structurally sound, the top floors were hit, the base was still strong, there were no signs at all those towers were gonna collapse. But all of a sudden, there is this huge explosion at the top, and floor by floor the buildings caved in on themselves. Blast points could be seen popping out of the towers and building 7 as theyre collapsing. Demolition took those buildings down.

But you gotta ask, why would they take them down? Who benefits from 911? Who really has the motive to carry out an event like this? Its not arab terrorists, its the government.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
No, the government version of 9/11 does nto address many things... including common sense, the laws of physics, testimony (Mineta, etc.), and on and on.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just cant belive anyone who really belives the Goverment version would wast thier time posting anything about 911.
What is the Goverment proof! what do they have thats backs up thier story
with evidence .
Now I have been Bash in these threads for beliveing in the 911 Conspiracie.
The people who belive in the Gov version on this web site are not in here
showing me thier burding of Proof!!!!
I WANT TO SEE FACTS about building #7 The Goverment version please
What bother me, these people who belive the Gov version LOOK for a loop
hole in our 911 Conspiracies that could very well be true and try to destroy the Conspiracies with no facts and belittle us at the same time.
What is wrong with this Picture.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
More questions.

USA Today
August 4, 2006
Pg. 9

Five years after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, investigators are still looking into the government's response to determine why aviation and military officials' accounts of their performancethat day don't match recorded accounts by other government officials of the events as they unfolded.

Members of the government's 9/11 Commission, which investigated the attacks and the response, requested the investigations.

The Defense Department inspector general will soon release a report on whether the military's testimony to thecommission was "knowingly false," said Lt. Col. Brian Maka, a Pentagon spokesman.

TheTransportation Department inspector general is finishing a report on whether Federal Aviation Administration officials misspoke in their testimony, said David Barnes, the inspector general's spokesman.

The FAA and defense officials have corrected some information originally given to the 9/11 Commission, such as the exact times the FAA notified the military of the hijackings, and the military's assertion that it was tracking one of the planes and intended to intercept it when, in fact, the plane had already crashed.

Washington Times
September 10, 2006
Pg. 1

Five years after the deadliest enemy attack ever on the United States, questions linger about the terror plot that toppled New York's World Trade Center, damaged the Pentagon and ignited the ongoing war on terrorism.

The killing of nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001, is not a "cold case."

But it also is not a closed case, and despite the huge body of evidence collected, unanswered questions remain. Among them:

*Who did the airliner hijackers meet as they spent months in the U.S. planning -- and traveling to places such as Las Vegas and Los Angeles?

*What was the ultimate source of money for the terrorist operation?

*What was the Washington target of United Flight 93, which crashed near Shanksville, Pa.?

*What motivated 19 relatively well-off Arab men, all Muslims, to become such horrific suicide bombers?

Lee Hamilton, vice chairman of the national September 11 commission, says motivation was the "big question" the panel could not answer.

"We were never able to answer why the 19 were willing to kill themselves. What was the motivation? I am talking in a very personal way," Mr. Hamilton, a Democrat who represented Indiana's 9th District in the House for 34 years, said in an interview wih The Washington Times.

"What was the motivation for each one of these hijackers? I think the question of motivation was opaque to us. We just could not nail it. They were dead, of course."

He said investigators guessed at a religious motive or a political grievance against the West, or more specifically the United States.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
That all nice and dandy but none of what you have wrote has giveing me any facts.
You are quoting from a news scorce and again this info is coming from
the Goverment wich no one trust anymore.
Like, white house missing emails.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
CNN - FBI: Early probe results show 18 hijackers took part 9/13/01
Based on information from multiple law enforcement sources, CNN reported that Adnan Bukhari and Ameer Bukhari of Vero Beach Florida, were suspected to be two of the pilots who crashed planes into the World Trade Center. CNN later learned that Adnan Bukhari is still in Florida, where he was questioned by the FBI. We are sorry for the misinformation. A federal law enforcement source now tells CNN that Bukhari passed an FBI polygraph and is not considered a suspect. Through his attorney, Bukhari says that he is helping authorities. Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash last year.

Some of those involved in the plot left suicide notes, but they are not believed to have been the hijackers, a government source told The Associated Press. It was unclear whether those who left the notes actually killed themselves.

www.welfarestate.com...

BY PAUL D. COLFORD NY DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The city scientist who led the effort to identify 9/11 victims said officials made sure to keep the remains of the three terrorists identified away from those of the innocents killed.

The remains of the killers were removed from the medical examiner's makeshift memorial park on the East Side and "put in another place," Robert Shaler, former head of the medical examiner's forensic unit, told the Daily News.

In "Who They Were," his new inside account of the identification effort, Shaler writes that he believes the terrorists identified were in the back of the planes - and not the monsters who plowed the jets into the towers.

"I still doubt the pilots have anything remaining to collect or analyze," he writes. "Likely, they were vaporized along with many of the innocent victims."

Shaler recounts with fresh detail the scientific challenge and personal anguish that marked the more than three years it took to process the bodies and 20,000 body parts recovered from Ground Zero.

Though the remains of 1,594 of the 2,749 WTC victims have so far been identified by name, Shaler makes clear the terrorists were a case apart.

To begin with, Shaler's office could not identify the three by name. That's because the 10 DNA profiles used to make the first matches were supplied by the FBI without names attached.

"No names, just a K code, which is how the FBI designates 'knowns,' or specimens it knows the origins of," Shaler wrote. "Of course, we had no direct knowledge of how the FBI obtained the terrorists' DNA."

Terrorist remains were separated from the others, to allay families' concern that the killers might someday be commingled with the unidentified remnants of their victims, due to rest at the Trade Center site. Shaler said he didn't know where the terrorists' remains are now but assumed they are kept somewhere in the city.

"We didn't say where we put the terrorists' remains because it's not important," the medical examiner's spokeswoman, Ellen Borakove, said yesterday, adding she did not know the location herself.

freedom4um.com...

new topics

top topics

join