It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ive had this dream when i was 10 it goes like this this message comes up saying
15 years time it will come it kept coming 10 times skip to 15 years theres a big war the humans are shooting the sky for no reason then just out of no where a huge spaceship camou out of the sky and started killing all the humans on earth after a while most of the humans were dead then another spaceship came it landed there came out humans from the spaceship and then after that everything went black out and i was a wake

i think the dreams tell me that our long lost human cosuins will return

[edit on 12-4-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is partly true. I am looking for people who have such glimpses.

There is roughly 50:50 chance humans will survive the next generation as a civilization. If we do, then we will last a long while, but if we don't, there will be something called a Remnant.

Basically, if the world is going to end, it is the people who believe in it who will cause it because they have a personal need for the prophecy to be fulfilled, even if they have to do it themselves. This is what goes on today in the Middle East: the earthy substance Revelation is made real by the Christians, Muslims, and Jews, not by God or Satan. Nothing supernatural will happen. This is Self-fulfilling Prophecy.

Since people who believe in the End of the World (EOTW) actually believe this, they also prepare for it. You can find many such Survivalist nuts here on ATS too.

After the Christians succeed in destroying the world, it will be mainly the EOTW survivalists who will be the dominant ones left. In other words, exactly the wrong sort, far worse in fact than if only the politicians, generals, and super rich survived.

I would prefer not to have WWIII and I would prefer that civilization survive, therefore I work towards that end, not towards my own survival. This tells you who is selfless and good and who is selfish and suicidal on a global scale.

To the point, if the EOTW'ers succeed in destroying the world and surviving it (the irony!), then and only then do the aliens finally come. And they are not the aliens you are expecting either. They are not "The Greys". The Greys are a pop culture phenomenon that has been raped for every penny they are worth. There is zero evidence of them.

The aliens who come here have a different intent than you can imagine. They will kill the obviously worthless selfish undeserved-of-life Remnant of survivalist EOTW'ers immediately as penalty for destroying their own civilization (billions of people) through cowardice and moral inaction and Ignorance and total stupidity.

This planet is actually perfectly suited for a type of genetically engineered species for a FOURTH ORDER goal. For a number of reasons this species will resemble humans but be somewhat different. This engineered species has not yet been created because the outcome is not certain.

The fundamental question is whether natural humans can be equal to a genetically engineered intelligence? 50:50?

It is impossible to see the actual future, but our planet is like so many others. Statistically, it's 50:50 and sad for being so.

Columbus

(edit because I work in engineering)

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Columbus]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I'm not entirely sure we can blame the whole mess on Christians, Muslims and Jews.

I'll blame God. Heehee

'Not these, others intervene
after the last
of the three rings.'

join