It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones is overrated these days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Psi Upsilon is where you want to be if you want to make it to a top spot. It's also kind of funny that their logo is the Owl. This will give you CT's a little fuel for the fire.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's their Crest. Fairly Interesting I'd say.

www.duke.edu...
www.psiu.org...
www.orbitals.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Tht the most interesting member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference is the Acacia Fraternity. I may be a bit biased, but that's my view.

Please note that the Skull & Bones is not a member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference... Heck, it's not even a fraternity.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So why do you say Acatia? I know the story of it's founding fathers so I can imagine where you're going.

Fraternal Brotherhood is an all encompassing term.

Skull and Bones don't technically have to be members of the Interfraternity Conference. Phi Beta Kappa isn't part of the Conference to my knowledge

. So I guess it would mean they are a local fraternity but they are a frat/secret society in itself. They have a house on Yale campus correct? They pledge 14 members a year. That fits the criteria so far.

This Psi Upsilon gets very interesting very fast if you all take the time to look into it.

John Negroponte, Porter Goss and Bush Sr's Brother just happen to be members. And also members of the Order of the Book and Snake.

Even though the link I'm going to show is Infowars it's sourced from a yale page and the LA times for some of the articles so it's not conspiracy theory ramblings. There's actual connections made.

Definately worth reading.

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
College fraternities (to use the term loosely to include Skull and Bones) are not what they used to be. Maybe this is because more and more people are going to college, so the collegiate experience and everything associated with it, including fraternities, are no longer special and no longer elite. Even though there is only one Skull and Bones and it is at Yale, an elite institution that few go to, it still has been degraded by this trend. Skull and Bones had declined with fraternities because Skull and Bones has always been associated with fraternities.

top topics

join