It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lemurians, Underwater City, Missing Earth Crust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A team of British scientists are, as we speak, investigating a 300 square mile area under the Atlantic ocean where the earth's crust is missing. They saw it by satilite.

Well, I read an article by Amitakh Stanford about a race of aliens, Lemurians who
created an underwater, domed city to escape being destroyed by another, more powerful alien race? Hey, you either like Amitakh or you don't like her, everybody has their own take on her.

But as soon as I heard about the British expedition, I began following their daily progress, because of course, I was hoping that they had inadvertidly found the "Lemurian underwater world." LOL!!

But here's the kicker: on Monday, April 2nd they posted a rather interesting log in their daily journal. They had begun dredging the area, and guess what they found... diamonds where they shouldn't be. Perfect diamonds.

Well, of course my ears perked up, because I'm figuring the Lemurians, being a highly advanced race, would have known how to construct an underwater dome out of the hardest substance on earth right? You can go look at the diamonds for yourselves at this link:

www.classroomatsea.net...

Click the link on the left that says, "Live on The Web" drilling Mid-atlantic ridge, then click Daily Diary, and then click April 2nd. This will explain in detail about the diamonds.

Also, here's the link to Amitakh Stanford, and...

www.xeeatwelve.net...

her explanation about the Lemurians. It's great reading, even if you believe it's science-fiction. She talks about how they are affecting the warming of the planet by trying to free their mother ships from under the artic ice with mirco wave devices.

The melting under the ice is a fact of course, here's a great article:

www.npr.org...

Another interesting thing about this Amitakh's article: "60 Min" recently did a story about the mysterious 70 percent drop in artic pengiuns - well, according to Ms. Stanford the micro wave device used by the Lemurians to melt the ice, creates a poison.

Another interesting thing, the Brits haven't made another diary entry since April 2nd.

Hey, I'm just putting it out there for your entertainment, and edification

[edit on 12-4-2007 by eyespy2]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting! I don't know any of Amitakh, the story sounds far fetched but then what doesn't outside of accepted science?

Should the diamonds really not be there though? I dunno how far down they are, but I know the pressures of water can be a nice catalyst in turning carbon to diamond. I suppose it hints at the fact that the "missing crust" could be entirely made up of diamond?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
Interesting! I don't know any of Amitakh, the story sounds far fetched but then what doesn't outside of accepted science?

Should the diamonds really not be there though? I dunno how far down they are, but I know the pressures of water can be a nice catalyst in turning carbon to diamond. I suppose it hints at the fact that the "missing crust" could be entirely made up of diamond?

adjay,

Thanks for dropping in. Well, if you check out the site, the scientists doing the research are the ones who claim the diamonds aren't supposed to be there. Not enough presure.

As for accepted science, please! Scientists and politicians have become bed-buddies these days. Think about it, this site exists because people who have had real experiences with seeing alien spacecraft, actually have to come here to be heard.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2
Thanks for dropping in. Well, if you check out the site, the scientists doing the research are the ones who claim the diamonds aren't supposed to be there. Not enough presure.

Ahh, I missed that. Will be interesting to see what's posted there next, hopefully quite soon going by the last update!

Originally posted by eyespy2
As for accepted science, please! Scientists and politicians have become bed-buddies these days. Think about it, this site exists because people who have had real experiences with seeing alien spacecraft, actually have to come here to be heard.

Yeah, I should point out, I was being sarcastic! If I was implying anything, it was that "accepted science" is pretty far fetched and calls anything it can't explain the same!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
odd, why they have note posted anoth update, mabye a munity, mabye the peiople u nderwater got made that these brits drilled a hole in thier home and came up and talked to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
odd, why they have note posted anoth update, mabye a munity, mabye the peiople u nderwater got made that these brits drilled a hole in thier home and came up and talked to them.

Yeah, I was joking with a friend that this thing was like a sci-fi reality show. Drilling into the lemurian's dome. LOL!!!

The day after I saw the Diary post, I sent them an email referencing the stuff I put here. Never heard back from them. They probably think I'm a whacko.

But it is curious that they have not posted any entries since.

Thanks for dropping by TKainZero

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
really good 'food for thought' eyespy2,

there's only the problem; it's location-location-location, as the realators say,

Lemuris is pretty much consigned tohave existed in the Pacific....
maybe South Pacific or even perhaps the Indian Ocean of today.

that's a half a world away from that area of 'thin crust' near the mid-Atlantic ridge, the British are exploring

There's the post i made some days ago, about this anomaly in the Atlantic.
In it i put out there that, a island develped there from a mantle 'plume'
- - about like what todays Hawaii is created from - - -
but because the earth crust was 'thin' there abouts, the massive build up
of a sizeable island/....which eventually collapsed because of the build up of the hugeomongus volcano mountain... resulting in a Hawaii sized landmass, which over time became renown as 'Atlantis' in the ancient world.
Now Lemuria and Atlantis were around in the same eras, one was in the Pacific the other in the Atlantic (as far as legend goes)

see this picture at: www.lemuria.net...
but just or fun,
as this stylizes Lemura not as a continent but as an Island
just about like Atlantis was enlarged thru myths & tales into being a continent instead of a mid-Atlantic mountain built island,
which one time in the far distant past, blew up in the same way as
the later event of the Mediterranian island of Santorini creating the stylized concentric ring topography Atlantis became noted for ....

[[PS: this reply suddenly just re-appeared on my screen, after i thought it 'lost' yesterday...i hope it still is appropos to the threads changing emphasis, as i'm too afraid to set this post aside & look at the thread...
to update my thoughts...so, here it is]]

s/victoras

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
St Udio,

Great name by the way, and logo.

You said:
"there's only the problem; it's location-location-location, as the realators say,
Lemuris is pretty much consigned tohave existed in the Pacific....
maybe South Pacific or even perhaps the Indian Ocean of today."

Yes, of course I understand, but this thread is really based on the information I read from Dr. Amitakh Stanford. Here's a quote from her paper describing what happened:

www.xeeatwelve.net...
"To explain, we must digress back to the days of Lemuria and Atlantis. Both civilizations were highly advanced because they were settled and governed by the Anunnaki. The people of Lemuria and Atlantis were in a constant state of conflict because they were trying to outdo each other technologically, and they were vying for superiority. Both were populated by conquering, cruel Anunnaki beings, and both had earthling slaves.

As the conflict continued, the Atlanteans received great support from off- planet allies, and a blockade was imposed that impeded support traffic for the Lemurians. When the interference of the supply lines became obvious, the Lemurians realized that they would succumb to the more powerful Atlanteans. Hence, they secretly constructed a huge underwater "city" which phonetically sounds like "At-wo-querhe" and many of the elite of Lemuria quietly migrated there with their human slaves."

So let's say she's on the mark, and the Lemurian elite knew the Anunnaki were out to destroy their Pacific world? If you're the Lemurians, needing to build a secret underwater city, would you build it in the Pacific, where the Anunnaki can find you, or would you build it in a place they would least expect?

You see, if I hadn't read this article, and then saw the report of the Brits expedition to study the area where the earth's crust is missing, I would have never paid attention.

Nothing against you, you're one of a few people who have even heard of the lemurians, so I have mad respect, but I have discovered through other threads here, that people tend to react before actually reading the information provided in the links. This whole thread is based on the links alone, and my secret desire that the Brits have found, and are poking holes in the lemurian's dome. Cause you know things would get interesting if they were. LOL!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Once again, another very interesting theory.

I have done a bit of reading on Lemuria and Atlantis in the past, and I must admit, soon as I heard about this hole - they immediately came to my mind for some reason. I regret not looking into it further, I didn't know about the site keeping diary logs. Glad you brought it up though!

I sent an email to them in hopes of getting clued in about whats going on. Hopefully I'll get a reply... however if a "discovery" was made after April 2, I'm sure higher forces would have taken over/covered up by now; and that would pretty much be the last we ever hear of it. I very much hope that's not the case...otherwise I'll have to try tracking down someone who was working on the project thats willing to leak some info.

Will let you know if I get a reply.

[edit on 13/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Navieko,

Thanks for dropping by.

navieko said:
"I sent an email to them in hopes of getting clued in about whats going on. Hopefully I'll get a reply... however if a "discovery" was made after April 2, I'm sure higher forces would have taken over/covered up by now; and that would pretty much be the last we ever hear of it. I very much hope that's not the case...otherwise I'll have to try tracking down someone who was working on the project thats willing to leak some info."

Yeah, the suspence is killing me! LOL!!! I figure these scientists knew nothing about Lemurians, underwater cities, and Dr. Stanford. So when they found the diamonds, and posted it, they had absolutely no idea that a few kooks like us (HaHa) were keeping an eye on them.

But the "powers" that be did, behind the scenes you know? And as soon as they realized we were actually paying attention they freaked. "How do we spin this?" they're asking themselves. "We'll tell em, it's just a big ol' hole, and years ago a ship passing over that exact spot, dropped a butt load of diamonds overboard by mistake? Yeah! That's what we'll tell em!" LOL!!!

Perhaps little by little this thread will grow into a big ol' magilla for them.

I look forward to any info you may gather.

Peace

[edit on 13-4-2007 by eyespy2]

[edit on 13-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well, just thought I'd let those interested in knowing that the 'cruise diary' was finally updated. Apperently the "diamonds" were infact just carefully cut out pieces from the base of beer mugs. They even found the saw laying next to some of the beer mugs...quite 'convenient' if you ask me. Oh well, I guess no way of telling.

Read for yourself - www.classroomatsea.net...

Just go to "Latest News", than "JC007 website" on the first paragraph...and "Daily Diaries". April 12 is the report.

I somehow find it hard to believe that a crew of professional scientists, these days, would go crazy with greed and try stealing the "diamonds". But who knows?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If you check the Q and A section it says the cruise has ended.

hmmmmm

top topics

join