It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any body know any UK secret bases like area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Any body now any UK secret bases like area 51 and by area 51 i mean of an alien surrounding or conspiracy.

(mod edit....correction of spelling error in title)

[edit on 4/17/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You may find some thing on this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

May have to dig around to find the kind you are looking for,

Im sure others hear may have some info for you,

[edit on 11-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Porton down.

1234567890987654321 Post too short.

This is the most interesting place in my opinion.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That vid was really intreresting.. Sounds like an equivalent of Dulce, but not as secret, if you can actually visit the outer base that hides it. I wonder if theres any facilities like this in Ontario, or Canada. We've got so much space for all this, but the more north you go, the harder i bet it is to dig tunnels, because of the canadian sheild. Cool Vid, but freaky.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There must be some in Russia too. Anyone know the names and GPS coordinates?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for feedback on the vid. When we saw the triangle I grabbed the camera and fumbled all the buttons knocking it into manual focus, that's why the close up isn't very good. When we got back in the van the clock in the van had gone forward half an hour. I went back on Saturday and at about 10 pm I noticed my phone time had gone forward an hour (it now showed the correct time as my time is always an hour behind). I got home at what I thought to be 3.30am ( as that was the time on my phone which I now believed to be correct).
I turned on my pc and the time said 4.30 am as did the rest of the clocks in my house. Did I lose an hour somewhere along the line, I really don't know but to me this is nothing short of fascinating.
GK

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Darpa UK - Peasemore human genetic/abduction facility. ?????? Oh Please
What utter tosh. NSA base? Human cloning, where did you get this twaddle from?
Ive got Goblins at the bottom of my garden, and Ive got about as much proof they exist as you have for your supposed 'Human/Genetic abduction facility'.
Walking round in an empty field at night doesnt realy prove anything you know and your video of the supposed UFO leaves a lot to be desired, its probably a helicopter.
I live near a huge helicopter base and theres choppers flying all the time at night with different lighting configurations and some that are nearly slient and can only be seen against the background
Simply because you say a 'facility' exists or you 'friend' told you, doesnt make it so you know. You have no evidence either historically or anecdotally to get anywhere near an assumption of an underground base, let alone know anything or even have the audacity to suggest anything goes on, You are simply doing it for the hell of it, something which serious UFOlogy doesnt need , jumping on the doubtfull 'Dulce Base' twaddle.
Now come up with some high res pics of an underground base entrance with GPS locations and something to back up your wild assumptions of Human Genetic manipulation, and something better than some badly made drawings or you will be, as I see you already are on another forum be called fools.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
im with realyweely on this one there is nothing at peasmore except for a very rusty old muntions storage base that got taken over as a reaserch centre by quinteq.

oh and i quote

man on video-
"there is a lot of genetic reaserch and cloning going on in the local area

really...??
the only thing strange about the people of peasmore is that most of them have swimming pools.

new topics

top topics

join