It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you play stair way to heaven backwards does it really say i serve satin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you play stair way to heaven backwards does it really say i serve satin?

www.youtube.com

listen to stairway to heaven backwards! You might get kreeped out....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
[url=http://]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This was my favorite song.....

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I remeber back in the early eighties when this was a very hot topic. You could take albums and run them backwards to here things. Backmasking as it was called.

I don't remeber what stairway had, but Zepplin was big into backmasking. I never was the type to listen closely to every thing backwards and jump to conclusion of what I heard.

I played all my records backwards and amazingly did non ruin the needle or records.

The biggest disapointment was when I played a wholesome Journey song and clearly heard it say, "Armageddon Is The Future!" Not necessarily a Satanistist quote but still desturbing.

Back then backmasking was very new technology and everyone wanted to get in on the hype. I think that is all it boils down to.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What journey song was it?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That video was freaky. I have never been much of a Zeppelin fan. I was more of an 80's child.But you can't deny some of the lyrics sound like the words posted. I was trying to sing the song in my head and even the lyrics I know for sure do not sound like that backwards.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamonkey
What journey song was it?

To be honest. It was in the eary eighties and I can't remember that far away. I'll u2u you when I do figure it was. I'll do some research on it. I have this proggie that plays mp3 backwards so I'll verify what song and what part also.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is a good page with lots of examples. Enjoy!

top topics

join