It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter jets intercept U.S. airliner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Apparently perceiving maleficence in others also stems from the sickness within.
So all the bad things Israel does are imagined by people?

Originally posted by IAF101
We need to crack down on idiots and their bigotry!!

Israel gets off very lightly considering the amount of crap they pull and no amount of whining about anti-Semitism can deny that.

You dont see Americans saying everyone is racist against them, argue the facts instead of whining that people are prejudiced against Jews.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Its not tough to prove it those who are willing to listen..and those who know what its all about..

This is true, but I'm HOPING that I can get through to at least a couple of people about this and show what a non-event it really was.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, I for one, have learned a few things from this thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
So all the bad things Israel does are imagined by people?

What are "bad" things ? Nothing is Good or Bad. Thinking makes it so!

Israel gets off very lightly considering the amount of crap they pull and no amount of whining about anti-Semitism can deny that.

There is nothing to "get off" considering Israel does exactly what it can and should. People who cant see past the Star of David on Israels flag are the first ones to discount their own 'anti-semetism'.

You dont see Americans saying everyone is racist against them, argue the facts instead of whining that people are prejudiced against Jews.

You should look up those facts yourself and then come to us with your comparison of Apples and Oranges.
If you cant see this to be the routine safeguards that any nation takes against a perceived threat then you have never had a chance to deal with the "facts".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join