It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

www.dailymail.co.u k

Bus drivers have nicknamed a white cat Macavity after it has started using the No 331 several mornings a week.

The feline, which has a purple collar, gets onto the busy Walsall to Wolverhampton bus at the same stop most mornings - he then jumps off at the next stop 400m down the road, near a fish and chip shop
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i thought this story about the amazing cat will cheer people up when their is so much doom and gloom in the news. And this highlights what i always thought. some animals are more intelligent than people ever thought them possible to be.

www.dailymail.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That is hilarious, I wonder if he takes the same bus to the pub? Macavity.....nice

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
lol ya... .wonder if the owners can train him/her to bring back some fish and chips back to them... now that would be awesome

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That's just adorable.
What a cute story.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

here is picture of the cat to those of you who are cat lovers

now i want one
damn only if i were not allergic to them

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Awww, that's so cute.

The cat has found a way to save some walking to the Fish & Chip Shop by catching the local transit.
I bet the owner of the shop is giving the cat some fish for breakfast.

I hope the bus company doesn't start charging the cat a fair, I'm not sure how it could carry the required coins ?

CX

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Would be interesting to see who owns this cat.

The paranormal fan in me wonders if the cat belongs to someone who used to ride the same journey but has passed on? Bit morbid i know but hey, you never know.

Then again, it probably can't be bothered to walk!

CX.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, I have thought for a long time that when you let the cat out in the a.m. and it comes back at nite, you have absolutely NO idea what he/she was up to and where they were. I'm sure the cat's people have no idea of their cat's activities on the bus.
I had a cat once who loved to go out. One time he disappeared for about a month. I gave him up for lost, but then he comes home one day, all suave like, covered with bright red lipstick kisses and reeking of cheap perfume. Honestly it really did happen. He never did tell me the story behind all of that.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol forestlady i think may be your cat went for r/r reminds me of a cat one of my friends had she went MIA for a whole month and when she returned some how had manage to get her white coat dyed bubble gum pink... to this day she says that the cat went to see some punk shows and rock out

cheers
nash

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Maybe the cat was raised thinking he was human, and he is just having a normal day and is wondering why the media is following him around

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sweeet

I also think we don't really know animals very well, I think especially mammals are more intelligent then we give them credit for (dogs seem to be the big exception on the credit part.. weren't pigs smarter?
)

Any way I always get the feeling from my cats that they, how to put it, 'understand'.

My mom's cat sort of wanders the neighbourhood and visit's certain people he likes occasionally, just saying hi I guess. He also walks with me to the store and joins me for the occasional stroll

Anyone who can translate 'mauwiform' and 'purrrish' ?

I know of some ongoing communication studies, don't know a link off the top of my head but i'm sure google can help you with that.

-Chimps 'talking' with humans using sign language (the same deaf people use).
-Dolphins communicating using symbols.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can you imagine assuming the body of a cat for a free ride?

Its a witch. How inginious!!! Its really very funny- thanks for sharing this story.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Can you imagine assuming the body of a cat for a free ride?

Its a witch. How inginious!!! Its really very funny- thanks for sharing this story.

And I've been transforming into a child for reduced fees all these years, why did i not think of that, free rides

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I saw that on TV yesterday and was astonished!

The cat looks exactly like one of my cats, Blizzard, so in my infinite wisdom, this morning I slipped a five in her collar and asked her to go get me a fish sandwich from McDonald's, she took off and I patiently awaited.

..3hrs later she returned, the five was gone, no Mickey D's bag and all she could say is..

..."I waited for an hour and a half, no bus came, so I lost your five in a craps game down the street. Now feed me, I'm broke and hungry."

Looks like I need to train Bliz a little more.....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thank God this is a conspiracy fourm because you guys are just crazy...

This whole story is actually a HAARP demonstration of mind control

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That Darn Cat

Originally posted by Watchful1
This whole story is actually a HAARP demonstration of mind control

Let me guess: a little kitty told you.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It just goes to show, truth is often times stranger than fiction.

I love it!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Wow, or a robot!! Did you notice, one of his eyes is green the other eye is blue!!

...Better than those reality shows, they should give him a camera crew....

[edit on 11-4-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cats are very intelligent. I've had cats before that could tell when I was sick and they'd lay on me. They normally didn't want to stick around that long.

Hamsters are pretty intelligent too. I had one that could open his own locked cage. He'd run around the apartment all he liked and then go home to his cage again when he was tired and close the cage back. My ex didn't believe me and he was sitting on the floor one day when my hamster opened the cage. The hamster spotted him, froze in his tracks, then turned around, ran back to the cage, and locked himself back in again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join