It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Was this GoogleMap Image Altered on purpose?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
maps.google.com...,179.25087&spn=0.118835,0.4422&t=k

What are your opinions on this?

And by coincidence yahoo maps as well:

maps.yahoo.com...=h&q1=Cedar+Park+TX+78613

Any guesses?

It's Russia by the way (if you zoom out)

[edit: abbreviated long link]

[edit on 11-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, about the only guess I'd venture is that coincidence is not a word I'd use here.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, the first location (Russia) comes up blocked out on ArcWeb Explorer as well:

I will check the other one soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hmm if they were both blanked out in the same way id have said it is the same satellite picture and its just a glitch but both different... Looks like there is a purpose behind it to me

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How far is it fromt he border of the US? Could it be in range of a nuclear missile? Maybe there is a hidden base there or missile silos or something?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would dare venture and say yes, these were blurred out on purpopse. Just try looking at any major military facility with "top secret" status and you see the same thing. Try MAAF base, Dugway Utah, Whitesands, ETC. The only server I have seen that occasionally allows view is "TERRASERVER". I have been told that is because they update daily..If not hourly....I don't know if there is any merit to that, but look what I found under the same coordinates on terraserver!

I am hoping my calculations are correct....

What I found on Terra server is absolutely mind-blowing!!! I think you may have a UFO here. or something else that looks just like a massive saucer.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Look at the perfectly round "massive" object in the center
Here are the coordinates:

www.terraserver.com...

Any thoughts?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well I dont see anything as far as a ufo...I do see a lake. I just know, that this is in the area of Anadyr,Russia. if thats any help.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That looks like a lake to me on terraserver

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That’s not the only spot try searching
1 University Ave, Lowell, MA
And you will see that a building is blurred
I'll see if I can find more.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It could be a lake.... But look how perfectly circular, and it seems to have linear designs. I could be wrong but it looks interesting.

It looks like a saucer

www.terraserver.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It also seems to be blacked out as you zoom in...
Mysteriouser and mysteriouser...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you zoom in it looks less circular and you can see the actual banks to the North. It could be a man made reservoir. The 'censored area' stretches out some distance so some detailed searching of the area wouldn't go amiss. Im off out now so good luck

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now this is interesting...

Nuclear silos maybe?

Makes you wonder!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I zoomed in also .... However I honestly thought that was merely distortion. Am I wrong? I think the image distorts, since Terraserver zooms in at an angle. Then again I suppose it could be a lake. Anybody have any more knowledge on the out-of-focus zooming. Is there any way to zoom in directly, maybe saving the image and zooming in from there? and has anyone done so?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
if you look closely on the first link, it says 2005 Google under the blur..

MAYBE!!!!

It's the Google secret headquarters and thats their training ground for a secret NWO army to take over the world!!!!!

CX

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looks like a lake to me, very dark i must admit but you can see there are several rivers running from it at various points around the lake.

I'm going for natural or man made water mass.

CX.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whether that lake is a saucer or not (which I highly doubt it is!) you are looking at the wrong area on Terraserver anyway.

Here is the accurate link:
www.terraserver.com...

The area isnt blurred out but its is blacked out. This is becoming quite a mystery...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just found that the area can be seen in very low res on FlashEarth.
www.flashearth.com...

Paste 66.266856,179.25087 into the location box and then select the Microsoft VE (aerial) image set.

There appears to be a 5-lobed building or something in the area.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You know I saved the image and zoomed in and I have to agree that it may be a nuclear silo if it is not in fact a UFO. I just find it very interesting that it is so perfectly circular. when it is most clear and zoomed in on. The clear circular lines are unmistakable, and to me look more like as disc. However a nuclear silo is not a bad guess either.

I have verified that it is fuzzier when zoomed in on the actual site and causes distortion. However when saved to another format and zoomed in the object remains circular and looks like a sphere or disc. Whatever it is, someone doesn't want us to see it. I doubt people would try and hide or distort the view of just a lake? It has to be something of importance.

You be the judge with these various angles:

Link:

www.terraserver.com...

Multiple different angles:

www.terraserver.com...

www.terraserver.com...

www.terraserver.com...

www.terraserver.com...

www.terraserver.com...

www.terraserver.com...

Thats weird

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
sorry theutahbigfoothunter, as i said in my post above whatever that is it isnt below the blurred out area. Check the link I posted for accurate coordinates.

On the topic of your "perfectly circular" nuclear silo, have you tried zooming in on terraserver, it is OBVIOUSLY a lake!

[edit on 11/4/07 by gfad]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join