It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 3 Online Multiplayer Demo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Halo 3 Multiplayer Demo arrives next month!!!

From 2200 (AEST) on May 16 to 1659 AEST on June 7, gamers worldwide will be able to download the beta version of Halo 3 through Microsoft's online gaming network, Xbox LIVE.

Link

Cant Wait!

[edit on 11/4/2007 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I prob wont play the demo but I think its cool how theyre beta testing it hopefully it will work out positively for the official release at the end of 07.
I want the full version

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For the real game to come out, the beta will just ruin the cliffhanger ending to set up part 4.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The beta is only the online demo, i'm sure there will be glitches galore, and also some other bugs here and there, graphics wise.. I had alread purchased my copy of Crackdown, so i'm just waiting for may 16th to come around the corner now.. This is me >>
And this is you

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well gliches can be fixed lets pray there will be no modders, at least then we only have to deal with littel kids

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
The beta is only the online demo, i'm sure there will be glitches galore, and also some other bugs here and there, graphics wise.. I had alread purchased my copy of Crackdown, so i'm just waiting for may 16th to come around the corner now.. This is me >>
And this is you

I thought you could only play co-op in Crackdown?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
This is me >>
And this is you

ROFL!

Gotta say I'm really anxious about getting Halo 3. I already have 1 and 2 and play H2 to the extreme. (mostly on lan) I also heard that Halo 3 will have a built in map editor so you can create maps and share them with friends! :w:

I just can't wait, and the anticipation is :bash: me.

When Halo 3 does come out, we'll have to start a thread and get everyone together to play some rounds online! woot!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When I first played Halo 2, I was in gaming heaven. It was amazing! I cannot wait for Halo 3, it is going to be absolutely immense! I will, no doubt, lose many hours of my life to this game. S'all good!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I Can't WAIT!
i love halo
its amazing =)
gunna be kicking lees (xeroxed88) arse on it =P
hahaha
but yeah
it looks properly good

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow, the demo is AMAZING! I've shunned all of my other games, atleast until June 10th... Maybe i'll see you guys online halo 3, if we haven't already... And if you do wanna play.....Reb313.... My Gamertag.. Good hunting..

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
September 25th is the offical release date!!! I'm not interested in the Beta either as I want to wait to see the real game in all it's glory!!!! This game truly is gaming heaven, and it is totally worth burning off hours of my life for!!! Before this game comes out we should all exchange some gamer tags so we can lay waste to each other!!! I'm all about giving someone a power sword enema!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

top topics

join