It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians & demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ok first of all i want to say take it easy one me i just want to see if this goes somewhere the thing is i've been following a post by undo its the one about stargates and what she was talking about made me wonder about the true existence of the reptilian aliens and how far back can we fin evidence of them and their involvement with our race.

i'm mostly going to use images here and i hope i can make a clear and concise explanation of what i have come to conclude.
ok so its been discussed here before about the existence of such a alien race so i wont go into details about them. so to begin here is a picture of a reptilian i found online

ok now here is a more generic one

so now lets go ahead and compare them to demons. demons have been around for like longer than anyone really knows and if you look at depictions of demons what do u see, i'll tell you what i se i see a match.

and even further back to summerian times you find the annunaki and who do they resemble?

so it seems to me that demons and reptilians are one in the same and all the way back in the garden of eden it was a reptile tat interevened sure the bible calls it a snake but the snake had feet and legs in the story remember.
genesis

The serpent tells the woman that she will not die if she eats the fruit of the tree: "When you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."[10] So the woman eats, and gives to the man who also eats. "Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons." God curses the serpent: "upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life;"

and i also thought it was pretty interesting that in that tales from the cript movie and in a lot of movies really they portray demons as repitilian not just the humanoid with the horns variety.

so thats what i think about all of that i'm sure that many people here that know more about this than me are itching to says were i screwed p in my comparisons so i await your criticism lol

[edit on 4/11/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
everyone of those pics have been proven fakes, just to let you know.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
lol Some of those pictures are STILL being used as "proof?"

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Pic 1: An art project

Pic 2: From a movie

Pic 3: From a cave system in the UK. It is a statue...

If you didn't want to be ridiculed or put down how about do some research first before posting some of the most repeated fake images this forum gets hit with.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
um yeah like i said some are ust pop culture representations of what we think they look like today but the stuff that dates back to those periods cannot be denied and i'm sure yo've seen enough for your selves if you know enough to know that some of these images are fake i for one dont have as much experience and i've said that .

But i do apreciate the pointers.

top topics

join