It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order, ethnic cleansing, class warfare, brain chips by 2035

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Orwell is starting to look like an optimist.
About every ten years the Ministry of Defence Concepts & Doctrine Center releases a report outlining the "future strategic context" likely to face Britain's armed forces.

The newly released report outlines a nightmare future society in which populations are forced to accept brain chips, immigration and urbanization ravages communities, class warfare ensues, and genotype and neutron weapons are used to combat overpopulation.

The Gaurdian
www.guardian.co.uk...

The official report (PDF 6.1MB)

www.mod.uk...

- Within 30 years implanted brain chips as standard for all citizens in developed nations.

- A sharp decline in the population of white Europeans but an 81% increase in the population of sub-Saharan Africa and that of Middle Eastern countries by 132%.

- Unchecked globalization that effectively ends the nation state and leads to wars based on territorial belief systems rather than country against country.

- Endemic unemployment, instability and threat to the social order as a result of population increase.

- A mass revolt on behalf of the middle classes of the developed world in opposition to rampant immigration, an urban under-class and the deterioration of social order.

- The revival of Marxism as a replacement for religion in an increasingly morally relativist age.

- The emergence of a "terrorist coalition," an alliance of belief systems that oppose the state, from environmentalists to "ultra-nationalists" and remnants of religious groups.

- The development of neutron weapons that destroy living organs but not buildings.

The report's predictions read like a "to do list" of the NWO. It stinks of psychological warfare with the aim of achieving self-fulfilling apocalypse.

Since every deliberate action of government and industry is working to realize this future, we should look at this as a strategy plan rather than a warning of things to come. No longer can this be dismissed as a paranoid conspiracy theory when the very architects of this horror are openly discussing it on a regular basis in their own planning documents. -Paul Joseph Watson Prisonplanet.com

More here
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by METACOMET]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
wow manditory brain implants means maditory uprising revolution. WooHoo always wanted to have a mass uprise against the goverment

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
- The revival of Marxism as a replacement for religion in an increasingly morally relativist age.

I especially liked that line. it reminds me of what Pope John Paul II said in 1989.

"Nazi paganism and Marxist dogma are both basically totalitarian ideologies and tend to become substitute religions"
Source

Which IMO is just conservative propaganda, just as the speculation that Marxism will replace religion.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

I especially liked that line. it reminds me of what Pope John Paul II said in 1989.

"Nazi paganism and Marxist dogma are both basically totalitarian ideologies and tend to become substitute religions"
Source

Which IMO is just conservative propaganda, just as the speculation that Marxism will replace religion.

By propoganda do you mean false statement? Becuase I think John Paul is correct in this statement. Marxism is a substitute religion and, as far as Britain is concerned A marxist revolution WILL happen by 2035.

The report states that when the middle class rises up it will carry the banner of marxism. I think that this is false. If the middle class of the world does indeed rise up, marxism will be it's enemy. At least I hope so.

I wonder why they speculate the revolution will be Marxist in nature?
Anyone care to guess?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Anyone care to guess?

Because Marxism is the only other option besides global corporatism. Nothing will stop the increasing gap between rich and poor, and by 2035, there probably will be little left of the middle class. Instead, we will have a poor, humiliated and angry lower class and a rich overclass. People will then realize their numbers and overthrow the upper class and their police system.

Then what about religion? Atheism is on the rise, with about 15% of the world population being atheist today. The only "strong" religion left is Islam, because generally Muslims take their faith more seriously than Christians do (at least in my view).

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah I posted this in the S&T forums the day it hit the news. I linked it to my myspace blog which is a sort of executive summary of the choisest direct quotes from teh document. The document wasn't linked in at guardian OR infowars. The important part they skipped, but I highlighted, was the quotes pertaining to artificial intelligence. The thread went unnoticed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The claim that "brain chips" will be mandatory is speculation. The real threat is that they'll become the (abused) social norm due to "operant conditioning" is a more effective argument, but it's not asserted. The fact that the real issue of them being nanotechnology based is also ommited by infowars. Go figure. It's all right around the corner too. I'm talking a few years.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Anyone care to guess?

To establish a "conditioned reflex" for when people consider the prospect of social revolution.

top topics

join