It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Chair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So i was reading info and watching documentaries on the montauk Chair, what was interesting was that Duncan Cameron was able to create Jr. or big foot as we know him. he was also about to produce a can of bud light to appear at the montauk base...the thing about Big Foot was that Jr. was created from Duncan's mind, it was not a real creature before he createed it in his mind...a monster...

so if they are able to do this, wouldn't you think thay could have ahad Duncan create oh i don't know, lets say new technologies, maybe even create technologies from books or movies and make them real...For example there was a famous comic book that dealt with a soldier having a jetpack that he could fly with for an unlimited amount of time...they could have made Duncan reproduce that jet pack into real life...or if they had knowledge of comic books or anything they could have already created a super soldier using the SSS that was used to create Captain America...HAhah wouldn't that be sweet, or maybe the 12 talismans from Jackie cHan adventures...the point is if there were not that smart to realize that they could create fictional things into reality then they probably made the whole montauk thing up..or in fact were to stupid to realize the potential they had for this...

we could have had real superheros by know...or at least the illuminate, heck even immortality.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A lot of assumptions on your part. You clearly have not read much about it. Do more research and try again later.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can you lead me in the right directions, there is allot of information i have read and i probably already read about it but i must have missed it.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Whats the link to the bigfoot thing? never heard that one before!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The right direction, as it goes for the montauk project and all its paths of interest, does not apply. Its some deep murky water. And it stinks. The first person accounts are important, of course. Trust your intincts above all else.

I believe strange stuff did happen but what exactly I'm not sure.

Interdimensional reality tamperings can get very......convuluted.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What the hell is the montauk chair anyway?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seisen
What the hell is the montauk chair anyway?

Read this for more info on the "montauk chair"..its a good read !

Montauk

Enjoy !!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry I personally don' believe it exists. The red flags where the "Grey aliens", the "reptile people" and "time travel." This sounds more lke X-Men the comic book than reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry I personally don' believe it exists. The red flags where the "Grey aliens", the "reptile people" and "time travel." This sounds more lke X-Men the comic book than reality.

yea...I hear ya...I too am on the fence regarding the "Montauk Chair" also......some of the things I have read regarding Preston Nichols and Montauk are far-fetched too say the least (check out the story about the "Montauk Superman" Andy Pero)......although in regards to Dulce and the supposed Ebe/CIA base....if they exist...then the secret Montauk underground base exists also.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

yea...I hear ya...I too am on the fence regarding the "Montauk Chair" also......some of the things I have read regarding Preston Nichols and Montauk are far-fetched too say the least (check out the story about the "Montauk Superman" Andy Pero)......although in regards to Dulce and the supposed Ebe/CIA base....if they exist...then the secret Montauk underground base exists also.

wow... thats a long story!! im def gonna read it wheni got an hour of free time. And congrats alpha grey on your conspiracy master status, i just noticed it, i dunno if its always been there.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
And congrats alpha grey on your conspiracy master status, i just noticed it, i dunno if its always been there.

I kinda created it and gave it to myself !! (thanks Paint Shop Pro !!) notice it says " ATS Grey-Alien Master"....there is no such thing here at ATS...its made up.

Hopefully I do not get into trouble over it........

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oh ok, well you better really be a grey alien master then!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
oh ok, well you better really be a grey alien master then!

I try my best !! So much info...so little time !!

By the way...yes it is a VERY long read about the Montauk Superman....took me about 3 hours here at work....lol

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
[spam]
edit on 1-12-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join