It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, most professional conspiracy theorists spread disinfo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Before addressing the OP I have to touch on this poster directly:

Originally posted by cygnusx1966
Your avatar giveyou up as an agent sir or madame!
[edit on 11-4-2007 by cygnusx1966]

Before you read any farther start repeating the word Dream. Not to single you out, mind you. I just want you to be sure the following is about a dream.

Last night I had a very vivid and detailed dream in which I was personally empolyeed by W. (to the tune of $10M for the ballence of his administration and 100% tax exempt for life under presidental order) as his "personal think tank" in which I agree to his use of the full extent of my mind. As my first day on the job we had SH Nancy Paloski over to the Oval Office to conduct an "informal interview" for the Pres, VP and the Cabnet to find out everything that transpired on her trip to Syria. To save writing the details. I broke her and implanted the seed that I might actually be a mutant ala X-Men without all the comic book fluff. And the dream ended with me conducting a multi-front campaign[trial by media/media leak/dis-info and CT propaganda here on ATS and other CT sites]with the head of the FBI and Director of the CIA which started with me giving them artistic direction on how to enter to Oval Office to "sell it" to Nancy, who was sitting in chair outside under guard by 3 S.S. agents

I have to say that was a very entertaining dream. And if I had a gizmo to convert it to HD Video I would post it here or on YouTube as it had details like a cabnet member's stomache growling and Chenney blanching. And I would like to think someone would like to watch it and comment on how realistic it looked.

Now with all that said. I am glad that such technology doesn't exist. Because the same people that are selling themselves off as Prophets could take that video, strip the context out of it and repackage it for their agenda. I really wish they would properly call themselves Profits. (note-see the movie Dogma to get that joke)

Yeah, that dream even had humor too as I caught myself addressing the room as "Gentlemen" eventhough Condi Rice was there and I sheepishly apollogised to her after the fifth or sixth time addressing the room as gentlemen. Sorry I can't transcribe the events enough to do it justice. So I guess I will just bemoan like Homer Simpson "Stupid, lousy technology that doesn't exist yet."

But to give it a "crazy CT" spin, can you imagine what they could do with with such a tool against a person?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I disagree with you about most Conspiracy spread disinfo.
When our Goverment works againce the american people and lie about everything and attacts us for asking questions.
When our Goverment says one thing to get elected and flip flops as soon as he or she wins an election they are sell outs.
When our Goverment are Only for the rich people, for passing laws for $$$$$$.
When our Goverment helps big buissness, out source thier jos over seas
and take away our work forces here leaveing people unemployed.
When our Goverments hold secret meeting so they can wheel and deal
and cover up information and buried documents from public view.
When our Goverment KILLS its own people for trying to blow the whistle
on them.
When our Goverment blows up our skycrapers in NewYork and murdering
our citizen on our own soil and crash airplanes or blow them up with our citizen on board.
And out right Lieing to our faces and call you a terrorist for not beliveing them!
When our Goverment out right lies to us to go to war such as WMD
Just so there freinds can rake in Billons & Billons dollars in oil contract and so on...
When We as Americans see our Country falling on its knees by evil greed
and see our Goverment LOOT Billions and Billions dollars in Goverment spending and millatiry spending and dosent have to anserw for the missing money!
Thats when you will find hunderds of Conspiracy been written trying to get to the truth!
It is a shame that our own Goverment is Conspiering to steal and run OUR COUNTRY in the ground and leave us nothing.
It seems to me We conspiracy ther are hated by our Country not us hateing the Country.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Agents on this thread are

ghaele, 12m8keall2c, flyers fan, all see.!

watch out for the guys that say " just my 2 cents" or IMO. this lets each other know they're on the same team..

[edit on 11-4-2007 by cygnusx1966]

What?! So people that write or say IMO are agents for the shadow government
That's just crazy talk! What about people that write IMHO, what does that make them then? Just my 3 cents? Where do you get your information from if you believe what you posted is true?

Just my 4 cents

Link to "Just My 2 Cents" SEARCH RESULTS from Google...
48,000,000 results lol (if bracketed ONLY 763,000 Results)

Link to "IMHO" SEARCH RESULTS from Google...
20,200,000 results

[edit on 11-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I went to an engineering area of NASA at Maryland, and it was incredable, and I saw that they had space technology.

Ok, Maverickhunter, now I am interested.

Please share as detailed as possible your experiences in Maryland, what technologies you have seen, and upload blueprints if you have them.

Blueprints?

I was in space camp! At 10 years old! There were no blue prints, but we saw lots of stuff on the hubble space telescope.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

My avatar is from the anime of neon genesis evangaleon... and that's really not going to say I am an agent for liking anime is it? Because I am not... I am only 17. O_o.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Mav... I've sometimes thought the same thing, I'm glad you brought it up.

I wonder though, if these "Professionals" really believe this stuff. I'm not talking about the ones who fake the "proof", but others who seem to go along with it. (am I making sense).

I think that people want to believe in something so much that one day they wake up and by golly it's real to them, no matter what.

They probably believe anything is real. They most likely think the serpo hoax is real and that they are still discussion the advent and coming of the next alien invasion. What alien invasions are going on, and why they are being discussed. They also spend much of their time faking pictures in their basement, or they can use graphical editing tools to make a flying saucer appear in the sky.

However, I have seen experimental plane crafts being flown above my house, so I know that they're real. Not ufo's, but miltiary planes.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I am starting to think you're a disinformation agent.

I'm not a disinfo agent. I write using a mixture of investigative writing and freelance writing.

Just what I'd expect a disinfo agent to say.
JUST TEASING!!

I fully agree with 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
any attempt to Define that which represents a conspiracy [on ATS] will fail

Well, I am saying that the conspiracy theorists who speak out on documentaries usually focuse on trying to prove UFO footage to be true and they try to give credence to them. When, all that is being done, is that they can edit the saucer shape in by simply adding in paint and making it cigar shape and adding some flashy animation to get it to move.

Also, lots of abduction scaries have been faked, and I don't get what the big deal of people claiming that there are hidden caves and passegways in mountains that can lead to reptillion "hives".

I think that some conspiracies that these professional conspiracy theorists seem to be spreading don't make sense and that they are going to be setting us back for a few years.

Now, I can make some good ones without being fed what to say.

These professional conspiracy theorists that you see working on documentaries only get told what to say by the film makers themselves, and what goes on, is nothing more than reenactments of the scene of the incident of what happened, or the reenactment of them seeing the object, but that alone proves that it was a fake.

The documents they show on these documentaries are blacked out. Probably because they received a fake. And then they tell people that they got the real version of the document and they were only shown it once and they claim to have memorized it, even though that several changes to that specific document were probably made.

And, just because a specific claim of a theory is true, doesn't mean that all of them are true, and that they don't correspond with each other.

I just think that professional conspiracy theorists are whacky, I mean, we're only ametures, but I think we made some really good progress with it.

I'm not sure what exactly you are getting at maverickhunter. Are you saying that conspiracy theorists aren't trustworthy? Or that they are all/most faking some aspect of their story? Or is this thread a nice reminder to be careful when accepting their stories.

That's exactly what I am getting at.
[edit on 11-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One more thing, as I went to NASA I saw amazing structures that I haven't ever seen before and yes, they were developing experimental technology but that's what they do all the time. They are thinking one step ahead of the space age industry to let our country continue to have one of the best space programs ever.

Of course I am not saying aliens don't exist, but I want the government itself to release all of these classified documents, I demand disclosure, and I want them to release them themselves so that they can let the public know the truth gradually so that they don't get frightened.

Eventually, I see if aliens exist, us living with them side by side.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'd like some feedback on what I said, and I would also like to be responded to by not being called a disinfo agent, when I am not one.

<< 1   >>

join