It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the father is!

page: 1

join
share:
Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And the father is!

news.yahoo.com

NASSAU, Bahamas - DNA tests prove it: Larry Birkhead is the father of
Anna Nicole Smith's million-dollar baby.

"I told you so!" the late Playboy Playmate's former boyfriend said Tuesday upon emerging from a closed court hearing. He added: "My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."

The hearing was a pivotal moment in the battle over who gets custody of the girl, who could inherit a fortune from the estate of Smith's late husband, J. Howard Marshall II.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So there it is.. Larry Birkhead, the man who stood by his convictions through thick and thin, the man who said he was the father (One of about a half dozen) the man who never ever swayed in his quest for the truth IS the father of Dannielynn Smith. Even though Howard K. Stern's name appears on the birth certificate Larry Birkhead is the right full father and will no doubt do his best to gain custody of his baby.

This is a major achievement on Larry's part, well done. Now all we can do is wait and see how the custody battle goes.

Just one more quote

"The baby, whose full name is Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, could inherit millions from Marshall's estate. Smith, a former model, had been fighting the Texas oil tycoon's family over his estimated $500 million fortune since his death in 1995."

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think that dude Stern is bad news. It wouldn't surprise me that his hands are dirty in all this. He had a lot of motive for great financial gain with the main heir out of the way and then of course custody of the remaining minor heiress to the fortune. Im sure as a custodian he would have given himself a hefty stipend for administrative costs. Im glad the truth is out that he isn't the father.

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree with you.. No doubt at all.. Im sure that Stern has his hand in everything in Anna Nicole's life and death. From the minute he met her.. her actions went a little weird, Drugs, alcohol etc... Moving to the Bahaman's.. Seems to me like he was trying to isolate her from everyone, And the drugs, how many different prescriptions from 11 or so different Doctors... Yeah.. bad news. I hope he rots for it, Actually I REALLY hope he's found to have something to do with her death, then found guilty and then drops the soap in jail

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ox Im sure Stern is suffering just knowing all that money is not falling into his care. Putting his name on the birth certificate must have gave him a false sense of success. He must be seething right now.

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Now doubt at all. GOOD!... Howard K. Stern looks like a used car salesman and sounds just as shady. Oh that's right he's an attorney.. Same thing really. I just hope now that little girl disappears from the site of the public and grows up with her REAL family and her real father in a quiet way and grows up as "normally" as possible.

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm still not sure why Larry Birkhead waited until Anna Nicole Smith died before he spoke up to say he was the father, perhaps there was some agreement made between them.. Who knows.. Only two people and one of them is dead

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
And just to update on this.. I just heard on the national news.. Katie Couric said and I quote "Stern said he will not fight Larry Birkhead for custody"

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
And just to update on this.. I just heard on the national news.. Katie Couric said and I quote "Stern said he will not fight Larry Birkhead for custody"

Yeah Stern said that he will help Birkhead get custody expeditiously and without any hinderance from him. What a nice guy huh?

I wouldn't want any kind of help from that guy thats for sure.

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah, Its not surprising that he's trying to fight it. I figured he would try to fight it as best he could but who knows. As I said earlier I have no doubt that Stern had some hand in the death of Anna Nicole Smith and her son, whether he just helped depress her a little more or whatever.. he had something to do with it.. Im glad he'll have nothing to do with an innocent child..

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
I'm still not sure why Larry Birkhead waited until Anna Nicole Smith died before he spoke up to say he was the father, perhaps there was some agreement made between them.. Who knows.. Only two people and one of them is dead

Birkhead actually was claiming to be the father before the baby was even born. Smith and Stern did all they could to prevent a DNA test and keep the baby from Larry.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Yeah Stern said that he will help Birkhead get custody expeditiously and without any hinderance from him. What a nice guy huh?

I wouldn't want any kind of help from that guy thats for sure.

I totally agree with you!

Anna Nicole has been his "money pot" since he started working for her, and now that she is gone, he is still trying to hang on to her coat tails for what it's worth!

I think he was actually hoping the custody battle would have never gotten this far, due to the fact Birkhead might not have pursued it this far due to Stern being a lawyer and all.

And now that Birkhead is shown to be the father and in charge of the estate the child is entitled too, he wants work for him?

Sorry, I think the man is just a money hungry lawyer that will do anything he has to, to make sure he still gets some of Anna Nicole's money!

[edit on 10/4/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child.

Poor baby, probably will be raised by nannies.

new topics

top topics

join