It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell The True Story UK Channel 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My guess is it was a different and still secret project involving that kook Werner Von Braun launching monkeys into near-space from White Sands using recovered and possibly enhanced Nazi V-2 rockets.

Really secret. Like "off the books" secret.

One aspect of the Roswell myth that has always bugged me was the description that there were fragments of this "craft" scattered all around, however, the individual fragments were incredibly strong, light and practically indestructible. So which was it? How could it explode into fragments if the material was so strong?

If it was an ordinary rocket with some special secret Army materials added to help shield the monkeys, then it could explode, scatter material, leave wreckage and small, burned up corpses with big heads, and so on.

Monkeys! That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Monkeys! That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it."

It wasnt one of these monkeys was it?
www.customcreaturetaxidermy.com...

With regard to Roswell ,its interesting how the US Air force has frequently changed its explanation of events down the years.
Its also relevent that the local undertaker was asked to provide 4 child size coffins,local TV and radio stations were ransacked and threatened with closure if they reported the story and that the 'crash' area was picked over with a fine tooth comb by a great many military personnel(police were forbidden access).
Another interesting development in the field of photographic enhancement shows us the enlargement of General Ramie's communique (when stood next to Marcel) seems to say the words 'crashed disc'
youtube.com...
Not much of this was covered on last nights 'subtle hatchet job' of a documenary and it would be interesting to see who commisioned the tone and direction of the programme.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Yeah I agree Karl, it was a pretty lame documentary covering the basics, repeating stock footage of 50's B movie hysteria and missing out a lot of crucial evidence. The more i think about it the more annoyed I get

I would love to see a programme that is fresh and new, wonder if our man Dan aykroyd's documentary will be any good?, supposed O'Hare footage and all.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i think it was worth watching it probably better for people that have just started to believe in life in the universe and trying to turn them the other way

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What interested me was their explanation of the famous strange writing found on the debris. They said that the Mogul project balloons had been put together with Balsa wood and sellotape but a lot of the tape was purchased from toy shops that had funny patterns so when the tape blew off in the wreckage it left the dye pattern underneath hence the symbols.

This is largely from Charles Moore, Mogul engineer, and Brazel's recanting of the story after being held by the military, and reiterating the cover story he was fed. However, though the skeptics LOVE to bring this up...to date, they have not been able to produce said tape, even though if true, this should prove to be a rather simple task....

As for records in 1947...anyone looking into this will likely get an answer that many '47 records were destroyed by fire (how convenient), and there's even a group that is specifically attempting to find other circulated copies of such records...

On Nurse Naomi Friend, there are (if you look) other witnesses that attest to Mrs. Friend, so the undertaker is not alone here...and it wouldn't be the only Roswell person to be "reassigned" after the incident, to never be heard from again. Of course, a lot of reassigns happened soon after anyhow, as the newly formed Air Force took shape, after the National Security Act created it and the CIA....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The whole nurse missing thing proves nothing in the military if you cover it up you do it right. Also the records could have got mixed up in something else since the army air force was moving toward becoming its own branch makes since to me anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join