It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is doing something about 911 cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have emailed cnn and fox, and of course got no where. Who has gotten someone to listen?
Should they be emailed every day? What is their phone number and who should we call.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is scary.
I expected 1 reply saying someone emailed someone or called someone.
Now I know why this cover up stays burried. Everyone is to scared to do something. Very sad indeed.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know if it's so much being scared to do anything, my opinion is that when we do say something, it's brushed off as B.S., therefore nobody listening.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just contacted my local news. Here was the reply
Are you serious?

The Twin Towers brought down by controlled demolition?(i never said twin towers, I said building 7) And you say its true because it was on The View? (I never said because of the view, I said if you have seen the press coverage of the view)

Pure nonsense.

Frank Volpicella
News Director

Frank Volpicella
Kvue News Director
3201 Steck Ave.
Austin, Tx. 78757
Direct Line: 512-459-2056
Fax: 512-533-2233

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Write to him again with links to some video footage (e.g. the BBC News 24 screw-up).

[edit on 10-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ive been back and fourth with him all day. First he played it like he never heard of the idea. Then he told me all the 911 myths had been debunked. LIE!!!!! How could he say that if he never heard of it.

I sent him links to the popular mechanics audio interview, loose change, pentacon, and as many 911 truth site as I could find.
I then told him, before he gets frustrated and tells me the conversation is over, to think about it for a few days and talk with people. Then Watch the videos, which is where I started.

BPI

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would say that guy wants no part of the 9/11 truth movement. Look at the reaction Rosie got. Imagine what would happen to him. Do you think he would have a job after he ran an article? He knows alot of people will react the same way he did. Just skim over it and then spout out rebuttals to issues that weren't even raised. Then just dismiss it as some crazy guy who sent him an email. If you care about Anna Nicole's baby daddy, Brittney's rehab, Brittney's haircut, Brittney's driving, Brittney's divorce, Pop Tarts: Did Britney Spears Have Liposuction? (actually on Fox News website today), Ashlee Simpson's nose job, how much money a candidate can raise, Duke rape case, American Idol, dancing with the stars, ... etc this makes you normal and a model American. But if you like to read about history, like to research shady Government officials business relationships with the same people accused of wanting to kill Americans, wonder why an administration has repeated lied to you, ...etc these things make you crazy, anti-American and just overall dangerous. I don't think it's a coincidence that people who seek meaningless info are okay, but people who seek info that effects their everyday lives and the world their children will inherit are dangerous.

top topics

join