It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
.--This section shall not apply to:
(1) Firearms owned or under the direct control or custody of any Federal, State or local governmental authority maintained in the course of its official duties.
(2) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by law enforcement officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.
(3) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by corrections officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.
(4) Firearms owned, manufactured or processed by licensed manufacturers of firearms, bulk transporters or licensed sellers of firearms at wholesale or retail, provided
that such persons have all licenses required by law.
(5) Any nonresident of this Commonwealth participating in any lawful recreational firearm-related activity in this Commonwealth, or on the way to or from the firearm-related
activity in another jurisdiction, provided that the possession or control of the firearm is lawful in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides and that the weapon is either:
(i) Broken down in a nonfunctioning state.
(ii) Unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm-carrying box, shipping box or other container.
(6) Private security personnel who possess or control any firearm or ammunition within this Commonwealth. Firearms under this paragraph shall be owned and maintained by the
security firm employing the security personnel and shall be registered by the security firm in accordance with this section.