It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The who would you want to have with you if that happened game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bruce Lee
hehe, but he's dead, I don't even know if we should mention dead people, I think we should, some people that are dead could come in handy

Who would you want with you the day you pist off OJ Simpson's lawyer
hehe

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Me in a fight ha never. But for backup hows about the Incredible Hulk. Now- You just won 500 million dollars and must share it with one person who is not friend or family.... who do you chose.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Me in a fight ha never. But for backup hows about the Incredible Hulk. Now- You just won 500 million dollars and must share it with one person who is not friend or family.... who do you chose.

That question was already answered, so answer my question

Well I would use it to help the people of the world, but since I gotta give it to 1 person, I'd give it to a person who can use it to help the world, I guess Angelina Jolie? I'm sure she would use it wisely

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok Russian Soldier how about the entire families of Nichole Brown and Ronald Goldman.Hope I got his name right.Talk about justice would be served. So that being said-You have been chosen to sing the national anthem at the Superbowl who do you chose to sing it with? BTW love the Angelina answer good choice.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well I would only sing the Russian national anthem
and I would sing it with none other then BORAT!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I want to do everything with Borat, not?

If you were trapped in the bush, who would you want to have with you?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Tera Patrick, I'd do her until we get rescued.

If you got attacked by a big Crocodile, who'd you want with you?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Steve Irwin, preferably alive....otherwise, he'd provide a good diversion...

If you were going on a flight to Mars, who would you want to have with you?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its a real long trip...

What if you were stranded on a deserted island that has one palm tree and is the width of less than a football field.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Kim Kardiashin (or whatever her name is) the hottie daughter of OJ Simpson's lawyer, who has also released a naughty tape, who I want to be stranded with on that island hehe
I'll do her till we both die or get rescued

Who would you want with you as you sat in an underground bunker and watched the world end like in Terminator 3?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
John Titor - That way I could beat him up and steal his time machine, then go back in time to the good old days.

Who would you like to be with if you were in Yellowstone Park when the Super Volcano started to explode?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Someone big so they could cover me.

If you were trapped in a lion's cave at the zoo, you might be redne - I mean, who would you want with you?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd want Tarzan with me, he could handle it,, or maybe if not him, then Dick Cheney, he would make those Lions run for cover

Who would you want with you if you were stuck in a sunken submarine with little air left and no hope of surviving (you are too deep to dive out, the pressure will crush you and anyway you won't have enough breathe to reach the surface)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden.

You've got three days to drive across country (USA) and can only stop for gas & restroom breaks, in a 2 seat car. Who do you want with you?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nicholas Cage, lol (think gone in 60 seconds
) he can drive that car across da US in seconds, LOL

who would you want with you if you were the most wanted person on earth, and you were hiding out?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm giving this thread a boost

and ask another T.W.W.Y.W.T.H.W.Y.I.T.H question.

W.W.Y.W.T.H.W.Y. if you were surrounded by crazy bananas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join