It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you go to sleep and wake up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sup homies, I am doing research for a secret Russian X-project,,,lol , ok ok ok, I'm kidding, I just wonder why I shouldn't post a topic like this (unless its been posted before)

So anyway, when do you usually go to sleep? When do you open your eyes wide and say "I'm awake?"

Me, I'm a lunatic
I go to sleep around 2 AM
true!
and wake up at different times, sometimes I wake up at like 9 or 10AM, sometimes, 12 hours later!
, lately though I've been doing a bit better, going to sleep at 12 or 1 AM, and waking up about 10,,,

oh now I remember what conned me into making this thread, looking at the time on my laptop, its 12:29, all you kids better be in bed

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
For several months (I was'nt working then) I would just go to sleep if I felt tired, and woke up whenever.

But since I started working last month, I've been getting up at around 3:30 A.M., and going to sleep around 9:00 - 9:30 PM.

But then I got sick, and my hours got all screwed up. I was then going to sleep around 3 or 4 in the morning, and waking up at noon.

I work out of a temp agency by the way, so thats not a major problem (while my cash holds out, anyway)

but it is difficult to correct my sleeping pattern back to that (getting up at 3- 3:30)

I did however just yesterday, manage to lay down again around 7 PM. I woke up just after 1 AM. Now I will stay up all day, and go to sleep at 9 oclock tonight or so. (I think)

God I wish I were rich, and didn't have to work.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow! It is probably impossible for me to go to sleep before 11pm, I really think, I mean, even if had to wake up at 1AM, I would, but I would only be able to fall asleep at 11 or later, meaning I would get very little sleep, lol

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't get too much sleep. I take "Cat Naps!"

Hahaha! I just had to say that!

Actually I have no real time I sleep! I just hate it when I sleep for like more than 12 hours and then when I wake up I feel like I just got hit by a bolder!

I, think. "Man, I feel crappy! Maybe I should go back to sleep!" That's not the best thing to do though!

If I'm working then I get about 5 hours a night. If I not working I get about 9 hours!

The best sleep is after you smoke a big fatty!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
lol, there are times, particularely when I KNOW I have to wake up at a certain time the next day, that I automatically wake up HELLA early (before the alarm, lol) and I don't get much sleep, but when I wake up I think that I woke up AFTER the alarm, but I look at the clock and its like 3 AM or something, lol...I'm gonna get a new job soon so I'll have to start waking up earlier once again-maybe

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I go to sleep between 2am and 4am, on weekends I sleep in to around 11-12, on weekdays I get up at around 7, I sometimes sleep at school during my lunch, which is like 2 and a half hours so I can at least get an hour, and sometimes I sleep on the bus, I take a nap when I get home, and thats pretty much my sleeping habits.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Double post, please delete this one.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by pshkwamy]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have medication I have to take at 11 pm, so I fall asleep around 12 , and wake up about 11 in the morning....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When I am working I normally go to sleep between 11 - 11:30 pm and get up at 5:30 am but if its a day off, I try to stay up as long as possible which works out to around 11:45 pm and wake up around 8 am. I also HAVE to have 1 nap a day.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
go to sleep around 2am and wake up at 7am with my music going off and waking the rest of the house

good thing i change the tracks everyday

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I work permanent night shift so i generally go to bed about 11am and get up around 7pm, off to work at 10pm and home about 8am.
I work sunday night to thursday night, when i get home on a friday morning (start of my weekend) i try to stay awake all day and night to get into normal routine so i can spend time with the family, does mean that im pretty bloody grumpy all the time though.

new topics

top topics

join