It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor that Critisized Bush Added to Terrorist Watch List

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And you're not going to win are you? If the government wants to put you on that list they will do and there's not much you can do to stop them.

Plus you won't have the support of your countrymen for the injustice because they will all already be labeling you a 'terrorist' wont they?

Ox

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This doesnt come as a shock, At one time Bush said (And I'll look for the quote) "You're either with me, or youre with the terrorists"

So.. You can either be a "Patriot" and agree with Bush's Nazi crap, or you have individual thought and you're against the President. Which is a joke.. Personally I'm one for independent thought..

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Can't you sue the goverment for putting you on the terrorist watch list if you have'nt actualy carried out any acts of terrorism?

That goes against why the watch list is in place to begin with. It's supposed to STOP terrorist events from happening. They aren't supposed to wait until a suspected terrorist flys a plane into a building - then it's too late.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous, they are crossing all the lines and getting away with it easily...

[edit on 10-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This has come up many times. Every few months someone starts a thread 'ATS has been infiltrated'. If anything, 'they' probably read this site during their lunch hour and laugh.

Do you come on ats to get a good laugh?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Can't you sue the goverment for putting you on the terrorist watch list if you have'nt actualy carried out any acts of terrorism?

That goes against why the watch list is in place to begin with. It's supposed to STOP terrorist events from happening. They aren't supposed to wait until a suspected terrorist flys a plane into a building - then it's too late.

To be honest, i think the military are the biggest terrorists of them all.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Im pretty sure if this is true, id be on there. I have deep concerns about this admin and I voice it everywhere i go, this site isnt a fraction of my criticisms for bush.

The bad news in reply to the above poster is that I fear this state of affairs is not just "with this admin". This will carry over to the next president and the next administration. The parties are one and the same. We the people are 'given the choice' between candidates but IMO this is all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

The bad news in reply to the above poster is that I fear this state of affairs is not just "with this admin". This will carry over to the next president and the next administration. The parties are one and the same. We the people are 'given the choice' between candidates but IMO this is all smoke and mirrors.

you make a good point, the president is no different then an actor, no matter who's in the front, it will still be the same agenda behind.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Do you come on ats to get a good laugh?

There are times when it's darned funny. And the Feds, during their lunch breaks, sit back and read and laugh at how wrong everyone gets things.

This has been discussed before. SOMEWHERE on one of the numerous 'ATS has been infiltrated' threads, one of the mods came on and said so.

Do you believe in terrorists?

What the hell kind of question is that?

9/11 never happened? The Spain train bombings? 7/7? The USS Cole? Etc etc
OF COURSE there are terrorists on this planet.
2006 terrorist attacks

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

9/11 never happened? The Spain train bombings? 7/7? The USS Cole? Etc etc

Well, i don't believe the media, i think for my self and to be honest, if i had an agenda to take over the world, that's pretty much the best way it could be accomplished; The medias.

To make people believe certain things in order to control them into supporting actions that with out certain events portrayed in the media would be considered fascist and just plain murderous.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There are times when it's darned funny. And the Feds, during their lunch breaks, sit back and read and laugh at how wrong everyone gets things.

Most of us on here KNOWS that they are controlling the perceptions of people in order to accomplish their agendas.

If anything, i think they are annoyed that some people are not brain washed like they want us to be.

Ill admit that it's pretty funny when i read posts from people who are completely blinded and thinks that everything the government tells them is the truth.
That's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

OF COURSE there are terrorists on this planet.

You know what's funny? In the word soldier there is the word SOLD and the word DIE.

I guess that says it all doesn't it.....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

It seems to me that the American government is guilty of terrorizing it's own citizens.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, i don't believe the media, i think for my self and to be honest, if i had an agenda to take over the world, that's pretty much the best way it could be accomplished; The medias.

To make people believe certain things in order to control them into supporting actions that with out certain events portrayed in the media would be considered fascist and just plain murderous.
The question is, naturally, what do you think is going on? And what needs to be done about it? This is the question that needs the answer. It's the question that no one answers in detail. It is frustrating, because I want to engage in a conversation, but cries of "The government controls everything and our freedoms are illusory as long as it suits the elites and the corporations!" are not productive and produce a wall around which no amount of reason or good will can stroll.

[edit on 4/10/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic

The question is, naturally, what do you think is going on? And what needs to be done about it?

Already answered the first question in the quote you asked the question for.

What to do about it? turn off the mind control box (television) and think for your self and learn to live life with out the influences of others.

In other words, be your natural self in this beautiful reality and love everyone equally.

If everyone did that then there would be no wars right now and there would not be one person who joined the army and so no soldiers destroying Iraq right now.

But fortunately, some people are able to disconnect from all the brain washing and look inward for the answers that really matters.

it's funny, people now turn on the television to look at nature instead of going outside in the woods and actually look at nature directly...

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can't argue with that, but there are two holes: first, what is to be done about the people who won't conform with that view? Are they to be forced to think that way, and then aren't we violating the freedom we're trying to protect?

And second, there are those with natural advantages over others. What do we do about those who lack the capacity to understand the world or lack the ability to tap their inner wisdom. I believe that people have a natural sense of right and wrong, but there are those--many--who don't know how to understand it.

Blanket statements that we should all stop hating each other and just be nice to each other is the end goal, that's what we all want. But it doesn't address how to get there.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And second, there are those with natural advantages over others. What do we do about those who lack the capacity to understand the world or lack the ability to tap their inner wisdom. I believe that people have a natural sense of right and wrong, but there are those--many--who don't know how to understand it.

While that may be true on a progression of the soul aspect, we are all still pure at heart.

If it wasn't for the media's and the way they shaped reality into a materialistic ideologist limiting way, there would be a lot more people who would naturally love everyone equally and there would be less wars.

It's propaganda when they tell you that they go to war for the sake of peace and freedom. It's what they want us to believe so we don't revolt against them and realize we don't need them, they need us.

With out the people there would be no system and with out the system there would not be this false reality where someone can trap him self into by being rich and not care for others. (the elites who contributes to the world domination)

But you know, it's a natural process that we first go through these aspects of reality before the reality becomes much like a utopia. Reality has a progression as well, fulled by the individual souls progressions.

All will be well, it always is and always will be.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There goes our 1st ammendment rights.

when putting all the facts together, it really seems we are loosing rights left and right and the U.S. will dissolve into a North American Union, which will nullify the constitution.

It happened with the E.U. so it can happen here as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
l want to be add to this terrorist watch list so....... G BUSH YOU ARE A JERK , AND IDIOT , THE WORST PRESIDENT DE US EVER HAD ... YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT AND L WOULD'NT EVEN TRUST YOU TO CLEAN THE TOILET IN A BAR AFTER IT'S CLOSE . THE ENTIRE PLANET IS WAITING FOR YOU TO END YOU PRESIDENTY .... YOU STUPID DICTATOR

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetfor_rent
l want to be add to this terrorist watch list so....... G BUSH YOU ARE A JERK , AND IDIOT ... YOU STUPID DICTATOR

Yeah good for you.

Anyway,

The question is, naturally, what do you think is going on? And what needs to be done about it?

What to do about it? turn off the mind control box (television) and think for your self and learn to live life with out the influences of others.

If everyone did that then there would be no wars right now and there would not be one person who joined the army and so no soldiers destroying Iraq right now.

For the people to turn this effect around, it would require at least the majority of the nation's population to wake up and stop watching TV, believing their government, following their perceptions of life as it is, etc

Then it would require a revolution of the people to grow the balls to say NO to the government and rise up against them, with forceful resistance if necessary.

Personally I can't see how that is going to happen. The patriotism way is much easier and safer for people to follow, and already instilled in the majority of the US population.

(ok figures may show that the president has a low public approval rating, but media like the movie 'Team America' still shapes bad western perceptions of the US government's enemies.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join