It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Excuse me if this is old news. I thought it looked cool. Notice the shadow on the clouds.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
www.youtube.com...

Excuse me if this is old news. I thought it looked cool. Notice the shadow on the clouds.

Really too small to tell much of what it is. We know it's further than the cloud, but can't really judge its distance - why can't it be just another aircraft?

What is the provenance of this video?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why can't that be just another aircraft? I'm a pilot with thousands of hours in the cockpit. Other aircraft don't fly like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Why can't that be just another aircraft? I'm a pilot with thousands of hours in the cockpit. Other aircraft don't fly like that.

No doubt you're aware of [url=http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-authority.html]the fallacy of the argument from authority;/url].

How so? All this object does is fly along parallel and then descend through the clouds. What am I missing?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Exactly - this is one of the better videos out there. It's been analyzed thoroughly on the web by an array of experts and their has been no explanation... the movements and speed are impossible by "known" aircraft standards.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i tried zooming in on the photo but it just a blur, but i dont think it is a nother aircraft because the speed it drops looks pretty fast and very sharp now im no expert but it could be a UFO, good find

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"Exactly - this is one of the better videos out there. It's been analyzed thoroughly on the web by an array of experts and their has been no explanation... the movements and speed are impossible by "known" aircraft standards."

Kronos,much as I beleive UFOs are out there,I think this ones been debunked(Isaac Koi's post)
alien-ufos.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How so? All this object does is fly along parallel and then descend through the clouds. What am I missing?

The eratic movement, the speed of the descent while maintaining a horizontal attitude is what makes me think it is not conventional.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Plumranch. I think the above post indicates a MUFON representative beleives it to be superimposed onto America fighter jet footage.
Cheers Karl

new topics

top topics

join