It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Browne...Yes?...No?...Maybe So

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Modemizer
I wrote to her telling her that I have proof that I'm a psychic and I was curious about some of her experiences that she wrote about in her books.

Well then, this guys group will give you a million dollars.

www.randi.org...

All you have to do is prove it. Let me use my psychic powers.....you are going to say 'It doesn't work that way.'

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
One has to wonder if the excessive hatred directed at Sylvia Browne

Exposing a fraud isn't 'excessive hatred'

has anything to do with the entrenched secondary status of female authority.

Huh? No!

Always entertaining, compassionate gnostic type spiritual message.

- falsely telling the families of the minors that their men are alive isn't 'entertaining or compassionate'.

- falsely telling people that their children are dead, and they later turn up alive isn't 'entertaining or compassionate'.

- feeding off the misery of those in pain by charging vast sums of money in order to give 'information' (which is false) is not 'entertaining or compassionate'.

- etc etc

She doesn't force anyone to give her money ..

Telling people who are under severe stress and anxiety that you have the answers and for a few hundred dollars you'll give it to them .. that is as good as FORCING someone.

What a great deal of bile is easily frothed up ...

What a great deal of DRAMA you are coming up with .... :shk:

[edit on 4/10/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In my opinion.. she is a fraud. She and people like her make me angry because they feed the common misconceptions about people with real psychic abilities.

I wish these money hungry con artists would find a new con!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
The fact that she takes advantage of people such as the parents of a missing boy is just pathetic- whether she is the real deal or not. Someone who is actually blessed with the gift of psychic ability should know that it is a gift to be used for GOOD and not for personal profit. A good person who truly believes that they have the gift often volunteer their time and efforts to aid law enforcement in investigations as well as families in the search for missing relatives. And they don't charge thousands of dollars to do it.

I agree totally.

In one of the videos that was linked off of a Sylvia Brown thread on ATS, there was a college professor (I believe) who has a standing offer for all psychics. If you come and pass his tests and prove that you are truly psychic then he will give you ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

With all the weird things that I have experienced in my life. I'm convinced that I'm psychic. In the way that I don't know what you are thinking, but you the person around me knows what I thinking. In short. I make the people around me psychic in knowing what I'm thinking.

This happens on forums also. The problem with being psychic I believe is that no one can turn it on and off. At least I can't. So, trying to show someone by their standards of a test is impossible.

I have an I.Q. of 132. That means it's impossible for me to to ever go or be crazy. I'm too analylitical for that to happen.

The most obvious way too prove that I'm psychic is that everytime that I have an intense emotion like an orgasm everyone around me feels this. I get people following me all the time hoping that they will get to feel it again. I get people who hang out around me smoking a cigerette trying to let me know that they know that I just had a orgasm.

I think they are convinced that they are the one that is psychic that is how they know. But I'm the one that is psychic not them.

I have analysed this situation for about 25 years and I'm not comming to quick conclusions about this. I hold back from having sex for months on end and I never get peopel following me. As soon as I start it begins again.

I'm sure this sounds really crazy, And I really don't care what people think. I'vge spent so many years trying to debunk my therory and it always comes back to the same conclusions.

Oh yeah! Everytime someone points a gun at me and pulls the trigger, the damb thing to my favor always jambs up!

That is one way I can prove it. I have no concern with someone trying to kill me. People have tried so many tim e that I realized that they can't.

That is how I can prove it.

Sounds pretty crazy and I don't believe it myself but I have to, because I live with.

If I ever learn how to control what I'm dealing with, I'll never profit from it. I'll just help people try to figure out what they are dealing with.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Modemizer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join