It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Surgery on Friday the 20th- Think of me, please

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Glad to hear everything is copacetic; but I'll keep the prayer lamp lit just the same until BH is safe at home.

Namaste
whaaa

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you all once again for the thoughts and prayers. BH is home now, and as comfortable as someone with several holes in their tummy can be.

She will not be around today, but hopes to get logged on tomorrow for a bit.

The hounds were.... happy .... to see her arrive home.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Great to hear OMS, I was hoping to hear back from her soon like this. Now she needs to get lots of rest to recoup eh?

Glad everything went well BH hope your feeling better real soon.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi all! I just wanted to say thank you SO much for your thoughts and prayers! They worked! Now, I'm going to read a little and then go back to my 'recovery chair' and have some jello!

Thanks to the best bunch of people I know!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well thats good that you're well. Don't exhaust yourself on ATS though.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Glad your back safe and well BH, I bet those yummy doctors that look like calvin clein models are missing you already, oh wait thats only on T.V.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yay
Good to see you at least post,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm glad your home and ok. Enjoy your read and get plenty of rest.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Enjoy your Jello
Damn that Anesthesia anyway!
I hope your throat feels better soon, and I'm glad to hear that you're home now to recuperate in the comfort of your own home

Take it easy

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome home, BH!!
I bet your puppies we out-of-their-minds overjoyed to see you

I hope you're off the Jello and eating real food soon

Rest and rest some more. Might as well charge your batteries while you recuperate

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hi all. Well, today was rough. Seems like all the drugs wore off and the pain really started localizing to the area of the incisions. Also, the Dr. said it was "a really hard" surgery, lasting more than twice as long as it usually does. Saturday, my shoulders and legs hurt so badly, I can only figure they used my limbs to twist and pull to get me into the right position for the laporoscope.

That's much better today.

OMS is taking wonderful care of me, bringing my my jello, toast and juice. I was able to feed the dogs this morning, but not tonight.

My throat is much better today, but it was pretty damaged along with the top of my mouth.

I have good hours and bad. I hope to sleep a few hours in a row tonight. Thanks again for all your warm and wonderful thoughts.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hang in there BT! The first week after surgery is a rough week no matter how you look at it. I just hope you're not in a great deal of pain...if so, maybe you should call your doctors and let know. The sore throat thing is horrible, I couldn't get my son to eat a thing for nearly a week after his surgery, it was starting to worry me. once again, hang in there and take it easy

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It get's better, though it may not seem like it right now, glad you're home, I'll bet the puppies were glad to see you .

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Hang in there BT!

And you too, BH.

Yes, benevolence to the Benevolents all, be they heretics or tyrants. We must hang together or surely we will hang separately.

Or something.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Don't overdo it on the narcotics BH..............NOT!!!!!

Time to go to la la land of plasticine porters with looking glass ties.

You can tell I'm a big fan of the stuff.

Peace

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Hang in there BT!

And you too, BH.

Yes, benevolence to the Benevolents all, be they heretics or tyrants. We must hang together or surely we will hang separately.

Or something.

Oops...yeahright..... I botched that up didn't I??? Sorry BH
I'm sure that will make bt feel wonderful if he sees it!
Thanks for pointing out my error yeahright
Always good to be corrected when wrong

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Always good to be corrected when wrong

Oh you mean you didn't mean to direct your comment to BT? My bad. I thought you were just making sure BT didn't feel left out. I wouldn't want to leave myself open to correction. Unless it's really really stern.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Oh you mean you didn't mean to direct your comment to BT? My bad. I thought you were just making sure BT didn't feel left out.

How easy is it for people to confuse those two? And I nearly always see BT saying they've got BH's comments or U2U's, i never see anything from the other way round.

Still, at least they aren't both moderators, then the confusion could go to a whole new level.

Any way get better BH!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
When I get U2Us from people that I don't know - talking about something that I have no clue about, I ask them if maybe they meant to send it to BT.
Yes, it goes both ways. Fortunately, we've both come to be very comfortable with the confusion.

Feeling a little better today. I stepped outside for a while. But my stamina and energy are that of a peanut.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
When I get U2Us from people that I don't know - talking about something that I have no clue about, I ask them if maybe they meant to send it to BT.
Yes, it goes both ways. Fortunately, we've both come to be very comfortable with the confusion.

Maybe you should have a communal u2u inbox between you, and pick the appropriate ones out

Energy of a peanut? I assume, you don't mean total chemical energy of one, otherwise you might have a bit more than you need, assuming 100% efficiency.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by apex]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join