It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the only reason why aliens are intrested in our planet is atu waa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
first a history lesson about the annunaki
www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

and then the key
www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

these articles would help in despensing the secrecy about Ets covertness

read more at www.xeeatwelve.com

[edit on 9-4-2007 by areyoumad]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Some fantastic reading material on that site, just working my way through it now. Much of it seems to tie in with David Icke's research in as much as the author believes that we are trapped in an illusionary reality manipulated by reptilian aliens. The 'atu-waa' isn't a concept I was familiar with however; and it's given me some food for thought.

The only thing that will make some question the material is the lack of sources or anything to back-up his claims, but then again I don't always think that's important when dealing with these issues. Nobody is asking us to swallow any of this material without question and for me it's just another fascinating stream of information to absorb, contemplate & learn from in accordance with my other research. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi, can summon post a summary thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seen the Future
The only thing that will make some question the material is the lack of sources or anything to back-up his claims

I think that pretty much sums up the whole theory.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with you SloS13, but this;

but then again I don't always think that's important when dealing with these issues.

pretty much punctuates the entire subject matter.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan76
Hi, can summon post a summary thanks!

ok i try 'summon' post a summary of what i just overread:

Once upon a time
Aliens plant(hide a time -restart device on a planet called earth. (for reasons i dont get).
Now you have Aliens A (USA) and aliens B(reptilians) and they make war ..invade afganistan, iraq iran etc..
target to get their hands on that device and restart the time in 2008. (or not restart ?)

Something like that.
Hope that helps.

ah and i forgot the famous planet niburi has a role in this act too.

Sounds for me like one with a big imagination who wrote this.
I would like to know WHERE exactly he claims to have this information from.?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been doing some research into the theory that marshmallow peeps are actually alien's eggs.

The only thing that will make some question the material is the lack of sources or anything to back-up his claims, but then again I don't always think that's important when dealing with these issues.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Aliens and their reason for being here...

It's quite simple... they are supervisors.

The world is a stage, reality is an illusion so that we can experience hard lessons in this sludge of a dimension we call 3D and time.

Aliens are beings with a role. Entities occupying different frequencies that oversee the stage and help run the illusion so we humans can try and learn a thing or two. IMHO

But conspiracies are much more fun.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Prote,
The concept you just laid out is exactly what many people say who experienced life after death and returned to their bodies. We come to earth to fulfill a personal mission (or try to) and then return home at the end of this life. Everything we do is part of our chosen role on this stage. How cool! If it could be proven as true, that concept would end the fear of death that everyone has. I don't know if people would relish life more, or kill each other on a whim though. Hmmm.. Maybe it's best if we never know for sure.
-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, the only thing the OP said other than paste links was this...

these articles would help in despensing the secrecy about Ets covertness

The truth is a little more straight forward and I believe my post to be the reason behind the covertness but you are correct in some of what you say and yes, the upshot is that we would not fear death but that would also somewhat negate the purpose which is why truth is hard to come by and is not available for all... hence so much fear and fearmongering everywhere.

In terms of killing each other on a whim, we do that anyway but karma is real too, the choice however, is ours to make. We have free will but that comes with responsibility.

I don't know about the Atu Waa but the concept is a "restart". My belief is that Civilizations have a natural shelf life anyway and runs in cycles, like everything does. Whatever... there is nothing to fear. No one listens to me though

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I agree with you SloS13, but this;

but then again I don't always think that's important when dealing with these issues.

pretty much punctuates the entire subject matter.

Perhaps I should explain this point since you've quoted me slightly out of context (although I'm sure that wasn't your intention):

You are at liberty to believe or disbelieve this stuff depending on your own mindset and beliefs. If you are open-minded enough then you can read this objectively, subjectively and then choose whether it holds any water for you. Several other researchers far more prominent than us have come to similar conclusions and the correlation between some of them is remarkable. If you're a person who needs a source or solid evidence of anything then it's not relevant for you and you should ignore it since you won't find anything of the sort here. You also won't find any of God, paranormal phenomena, aliens or UFOs or most other fringe topics so essentially you choose to live as an existentialist hard wired by science. Which is fine too.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's nice to see the writer of that story covering his back!!!
"If time is not re-started in 2008, it will not be the end of time. Things will just take their own course, and the Cosmos will eventually wind down in a natural "death".
I LOL'd at that

[edit on 10-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

new topics

top topics

join