It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was our government so quick to blame Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sometime before or after the attacks, the Bin Laden family left the nation. A few days later, the government blames Bin Laden. i was wondering why they blamed Bin Laden, am I confused or did they do this intentionally?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Bin Laden is all that makes sense, given his network being expanded to include the previously unaffiliated '93 WTC attackers. As the only terrorist network at war with the US,the only one with so many friends in the CIA and Bush family etc, they're also the only ones who coul orchestrate such an attack in the US> Official blame may have taken days, but within seconds Richard Clarke, Dick Cheney, and most others knew just who this was - also al Qaeda's global and nebulous presence arond the globe - pretty much where the empire was loking to expand - is a factor is assigning blame.

The family removal may have been for their own protection, but also shows the elite favoritism and may have been MEANT to illustrate some kind of cover-up to spur certain CTs. I think such things are part of the psyop, tho I'm not sure what part this would play.

join