It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this UFO video real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Does anyone have more information about this video? The youtube site for it doesn't say anything. Here's the clip:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a fake. It was filmed back in 1995 and it didn't appear to actually move in the air for on, and two, it just simply looked like it got turned off.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If i remember it well,it was taken over Miami in the mid nineties...
And i think it`s real.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
interesting video... I like the comment (I usually don't at all) on youtube :p
it's so true in a way, though it's a bad thing for us who are seriously interested in any real phenomenon.

comment on youtube
where do you UFO fakers get your super #ty cameras from? I bought a camera at a drug store 30 years ago that takes better pictures than your f***ing #

Made me laugh, and in it's own right.. so true.. I've made better in the spur of the moment pictures with my age old 2mpixel camera then any pics i've seen about ufo's.

Interesting vid nonetheless. But i'm not leaning to any side as to it being fake or not or what it is on it if it's not fake, yet.

@secret titan, though I can agree with what your saying, that's not really scientific.
It wasn't moving doesn't prove anything except it had no need or desire to move.
The turning off.. well yeah I get your point. But lot's of things might look like it's "just" turned off. So despite that I completely get what you are saying. purely in a scientific sense.. you didn't say anything in your comment.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hey Diplomat, though it's been around awhile there seems to be more people discrediting it. In the mid-nineties it was taken more seriously than it is now I feel.

As with most taped sightings, and this one's been scrutinized and survived it (eg light on top and no apparent reflection), photo/video analysts are the best bet to get an opinion other than the more obvious fabrications perhaps.
My problem with this one has been just that it's so singular in the world of UFO vids and there seems to be no structure within the glow. I'm pretty-sure Dr McAbee gave this one a thumbs up, but I can't recall for sure.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
IMO its fake. On videos of this nature I have a difficult time believing the objects are credible unless they move fast....I know this dosent sound scientific, but why so many videos just ending without the object actually leaving.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's a light reflection in a window in my opinion, well the last part anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

where do you UFO fakers get your super #ty cameras from? I bought a camera at a drug store 30 years ago that takes better pictures than your f***ing #

I think lots of UFO vids look that bad because the cameras have maximum digital zoom applied when taking the pictures. If I spotted something strange in the sky and had a camera with me, I'd sure try to zoom in on it as much as possible.

In the mid 90s I used to have a camera that wasnt crappy at all. But if I zoomed in on an airplane or something, the picture got so pixeled you could almost not tell what the object was.

So, I'd take bad quality as an indicator of authenticity rather than fake.

Still I think this video is fake. Might be a reflection.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
lol the last part totally blows it for this hoaxer.

its clearly a light reflection in a window. When he switches it off you can even see the filliment of the bulb.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I took a frame and filtered it...strange bulb...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think that it's a ceiling light with a cone-shaped shade. The bulb is in the middle and the rest of the light is the reflection off the inside of the shade. It seems pretty blatant to me, I saw this ufo video on TV ages ago and was unimpressed then, after realising what it probably was.

top topics

join