It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys=Human/reptoid hybrid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm probably not the first with this theory but here goes some wild speculation.
Maybe Greys are human-reptoid hybrids and the only shred of evidence I have to support it is the fact that reptiles, like greys, have inconspicuous or retractable genitalia!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm curious as to how you've found out about your "shred of evidence" in the first place.
Have you had sexual contact with an alien being?
Have you been taken by alien beings to their ship or another planet which would have given you first hand knowledge about this topic?
Do you have photographic evidence of this ?

It's one thing to post a topic with a question but it's completely different issue when you state that you have "evidence" of your topic.

Arcticnull

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcticnull
I'm curious as to how you've found out about your "shred of evidence" in the first place.
Have you had sexual contact with an alien being?
Have you been taken by alien beings to their ship or another planet which would have given you first hand knowledge about this topic?
Do you have photographic evidence of this ?

It's one thing to post a topic with a question but it's completely different issue when you state that you have "evidence" of your topic.

Arcticnull

He is just saying that reptiles do that,and most say thay are nude with no signs of a reproductive organ.

But why would aliens be naked anyway is beyond me. A advanced race that can travel the stars , would have spacesuits just like us.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
No self-respecting reptilian would copulate or intentionally create a hybrid with any human maggot. Greys are actually just asexual biological robots.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

He is just saying that reptiles do that,and most say thay are nude with no signs of a reproductive organ.

But why would aliens be naked anyway is beyond me. A advanced race that can travel the stars , would have spacesuits just like us.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by NLDelta9]

You're getting off topic NLDelta9 with your comment about sapce suits.
My question to you is how do you know what the OP is actually saying.

I don't which is why I asked questions.

Arcticnull

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's something some may find of interest... or not. What if there were a grey/homosapien hybrid? What might one look like? A wild skeleton? Gonna be hard to fit them there big ocular units in the cranial orbits? Here's someone's idea of what such a beastie might have for gourdal-osteum. LOL. A link: www.boneclones.com...

Vic

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From a scientific point of view, I think hybrids are impossible between organisms originating from different planets.
They are already impossible coming from the same planet!
OP, let me ask you this - why don't you have sex with a turtle and make a hybrid between human and turtle? It's impossible. The number of chromosomes wouldn't match between the sperm and egg. The genes won't even match. you can try genetic engineering and make a baby form a turtle shell, but you won't know how the rest of the body will interact to the shell. it'll have compromises to normal function and eventually lead to death.

The only capable hybrids are species that came from the same heritage. For example, different breeds of dogs are able to get hyrbids. White tigers can mate with orange tigers.

We don't even know if Aliens have DNA or genes. If we forced ourselves to mix with aliens (through genetic engineering), then there will be EXTREME compromises to physiological function - some hormones work, some don't, some enzymes work, some don't, some digestive enzymes eat up the tissue, some don't, etc etc.
^ this is only assumign that aliens do use DNA and make proteins (Amino acids). Amino acids are very specific. I wonder how an alien race from another planet would use the same amino acids?

Hybrids are impossible to make - how would you make a hyrbid of an orange with an apple?

I think people should educate themselves, think of examples, come out with evidence before pullign stuff out of their asses (no offense), make a thread and expect someone who will seriously consider ur question seriously. We don't even know if there's something things as reptilian aliens.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by yuwing]

new topics

top topics

join