It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF it's snowing in Washington DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Talk about freak weather.I have never heard that in the month of april it is snowing.obviously climate change is to blame.I wonder what naysayers have to say to defend that there is no climate change.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 8-4-2007 by areyoumad]

[edit on 8-4-2007 by areyoumad]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If this stops the ice caps from melting, I'm down with it. But I wouldn't count on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm not that far north of you (southern NJ) and I clearly remember a snow storm on one of my birthdays like 25 years ago on April 10th. I believe we received 6" of snow. I usually visit Washington DC every year for the Cherry Blossom Festival, and I remember being there while it was bitter there. Yes its a shame to see snow in April simply because we are so sick of it by then

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyoumad
Talk about freak weather.I have never heard that in the month of april it is snowing.obviously climate change is to blame.I wonder what naysayers have to say to defend that there is no climate change.

www.cnn.com...

Could you show us who is saying Climate Change is not happening?....

Before this topic became hot news around these forums some other members and i were already talking about Climate Change for a couple years.

Yes, Climate Change is happening and will continue to happen...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i agree Muaddib that global warming is REAL and I also Agree that Global warming is not being caused by HUMANS.

Also here is the shocker.Global warming is being caused by the SUN's increase in radiation but the catch is that it is artificial.I wont discuss in detail as it would derail the thread.I would u2u the link which says it.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
snowing in dc is not that odd to me. It snowed in florida here a few times, a few yrs ago...now that was crazy.

top topics

join