It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this flying object with two chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
While on vacation in Vegas this past week, and staying at the Luxor, I'd ocassionally sit at the window, have a drink or five, and check out the sights and sounds of Vegas. One afternoon, I saw something that caught my eye.

It was moving pretty fast and it seemed as though it stopped at one point. I don't know what it was, and it's kinda perplexed me. I am sure someone could evaluate the pics and tell me what it was I saw over the Nevada desert. I thought it was kinda cool, considering the clear day. Thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Can't tell you the exact type, but it's a normal everyday average plane, leaving a CONtrail behind as it flies overhead. The first pic is the best one, you can see the nose and fuselage pretty clearly.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yea, that's an everyday twin exhaustion jet letting out a contrail...u can see the trail fading already, and the picture shows that it didn't take long...chemtrails last sometimes for an hour or two

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
apart from it being a jet. could you supply your original files from the camera? or is 576x432 the best it can do?

If you can't host large original files, I'd be happy to host them for you.

Sorry, In light of research I have issues with photo's and video's in crappy compressed internet filetypes
though these are one of the clearest i've seen.. cept it seems to be just a jet

Also chemtrails... these are simple condensation trails right? or did we stop making the distinction on ats?

[edit on 8-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Some people are so stupid

Contrails are condensation trails and artificial cirrus clouds made by the exhaust of aircraft engines or wingtip vortices which precipitate a stream of tiny ice crystals in moist, frigid upper air. They are not air pollution, though they might be considered visual pollution.

edit:
It has bugger all to do with how clear the sky is, contrails form when the air is extremely cold, there's nothing chemical about it.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by fullbrain]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That's what they call a plane.

Also, regardless whether Chemtrails are real or not, those are Contrails as due to conditions, they aren't very long.

P.S: Looks like a four engined plane to me, no US carries have A340's, so chances are it's a 747.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Also, regardless whether Chemtrails are real or not, those are Contrails as due to conditions, they aren't very long.

P.S: Looks like a four engined plane to me, no US carries have A340's, so chances are it's a 747.

Could have been any countries aicraft, you think only american planes fly in america?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fullbrain

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Could have been any countries aicraft, you think only american planes fly in america?

Chances are it was an American jet.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why? We have dozens of foreign carriers that fly out of LAX and pass over Vegas every day. Or fly over Vegas going INTO LAX every day. It could have been any of those.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And here I thought the questionable images of structures, critters, and forests on Mars were clogging up this forum.

Little did I know, an image of a mind-numbingly common jetliner would make it on here and be discussed.

And now.....something completely different...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

And here I thought the questionable images of structures, critters, and forests on Mars were clogging up this forum.

Little did I know, an image of a mind-numbingly common jetliner would make it on here and be discussed.

And now.....something completely different...

You have voted MrPenny for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Well said, and thank you.

Lex

top topics

join