It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! A movie about 2012 by Michael Bay!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes, you heard right, Michael Bay! The same guy who directed two of my favorite movies of all time, Armageddon and The Rock! I always wanted to see a movie on this subject, and always hoped that they'd choose a decent director. I have to say that this is much better than I had hoped.

Anyway, it seems as if the project is still in it's early stages because apparently the movie is set to release in 2010.

Story follows an academic researcher who opens a portal into a parallel universe and makes contact with his double in order to stop an apocalypse foreseen by the ancient Mayans.

2012: The War for Souls

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
lmao....Hollywood is desperate for the $$$ isn't it...why can't Hollywood's demise be a bit earlier...hopefully before this pathetic film makes it out into cinemas

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I guess you're not a big fan of any movies, eh? I know that they're just trying to cash in on this 2012 (whatever you want to call it), but if they can at least make a decent movie out of it, it'll be interesting to watch. And who knows, maybe more people will look into the subject and be more aware when 2012 comes around. For me, I have faith that the movie will deliver, I love Michael Bay.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Impreza]

new topics

join