It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NewWorldOrder-Christianities Terror Tool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First let me say I am in no way attacking all christians. I do howerver think some groups of christians are using fear of a nwo to create a resurgence of religion. Kinda like G.W.B using terrorism to fan patriotic feelings. I see many doom and gloom videos,and most(not all) use christian scripture as evidence or proof of a nwo. Nothing wrong with using scripture as long as you remember people have been saying the world is going to end for decades using scripture as proof.

Are some christian groups using fear of the new world order to recrute new people and increase religious thought?

Does all christainity oppose a nwo becuase the laws put in place would conflict with its views and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was raised in a Christian family (Methodist), and spent church meditating on the mysteries of Christ and the Bible, singing songs and listening to how cool Jesus was.

At 14 years of age, my mother remarried and I became Catholic through taking several classes on Catholic doctrine and so forth...

At the age of 16, in a small Southern town, I came to hear about the NWO and the "Satanic Conspiracy" for the first time via pamphlets the local Baptist church gave to it's members to distribute.

At first, I had to laugh.

They advocated the boycott of several major corporations goods because their logos were "littered with pagan and satanic imagery".

The moon was not the moon anymore - it was the cult of Isis.

The thirteen stars were no onger representative of the original thirteen colonies - they were the "satanic stars of the Dark Lord".

Mickey mouse ceased to be a cartoon, and became a demonic agent because "his head was comprised of three circles - indicitive of three sixes".

I was asked to join them for a prayer service and pledge myself to not "help" any of the "bad guys" through my consumer participation.

I was asked to only buy from "good, christian organizations".

Funny, that. Using fear tactics to promote consumerism within certain "approved of companies".

Someone in that church held stock in a rival company, I stake my life on it.

It's absolutely a ridiculous premise. The majority of Baptists in that area also happened to be the shop owners and businessmen.

Conincidence?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
First let me say I am in no way attacking all christians.

Cool, well you've gotten that far.
Most do, but only out of ignorance.

I do howerver think some groups of christians are using fear of a nwo to create a resurgence of religion.

Jesus told us not to go after the "many" who come in his name saying he is christ, and that the "end is near". That may help you spot reality and fraud. Go after nobody but him. That's something you won't hear from one, who's income depends on your membership in their congregation. It's a fact. We have one shepherd. Follow him. Following any man will lead you astray.

Luke 21:8
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Nothing wrong with using scripture as long as you remember people have been saying the world is going to end for decades using scripture as proof.

People have been saying the world is going to end for two thousand years, actually way way longer, but nothing wrong with this statement.

2 Peter 3:3-4
3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Are some christian groups using fear of the new world order to recrute new people and increase religious thought?

Maybe. Maybe even to install the very thing.

Does all christainity oppose a nwo becuase the laws put in place would conflict with its views and beliefs.

It *should* have to do with souls rather than selling books or dvds. The fruit says otherwise.

The NWO is satan's next to final hour of fun on earth, and it's likely to be absolutely nothing like the public has been conditioned for it to be. His biggest show to date, in an attempt to drag as many down with him as he can. That's the opposition.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
At 14 years of age, my mother remarried and I became Catholic through taking several classes on Catholic doctrine and so forth...

At the age of 16, in a small Southern town, I came to hear about the NWO and the "Satanic Conspiracy" for the first time via pamphlets the local Baptist church gave to it's members to distribute.

At first, I had to laugh.

They advocated the boycott of several major corporations goods because their logos were "littered with pagan and satanic imagery".

The moon was not the moon anymore - it was the cult of Isis.

The thirteen stars were no onger representative of the original thirteen colonies - they were the "satanic stars of the Dark Lord".

Mickey mouse ceased to be a cartoon, and became a demonic agent because "his head was comprised of three circles - indicitive of three sixes".

I was asked to join them for a prayer service and pledge myself to not "help" any of the "bad guys" through my consumer participation.

I was asked to only buy from "good, christian organizations".

Funny, that. Using fear tactics to promote consumerism within certain "approved of companies".

Someone in that church held stock in a rival company, I stake my life on it.

It's absolutely a ridiculous premise. The majority of Baptists in that area also happened to be the shop owners and businessmen.

Conincidence?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

Interesting story GENERAL EYES. Probably not a conincidence.

Certain corporations,like Disney,have always been under attack from conservative christians/catholics.IMO they mean well according to their beliefs,but tend to tell the rest of us how we should be living.Not cool.

Its interesting how scripture can be used as a fear tool to promote consumerism as you said,or boycott it, as well as prevent gay marriage,embrionic research,and chocolate Jesus's from being
displayed
.It seems the seperation between church and state has erroded lately.

IMO a nwo would be the ultimate seperation between church and state,and that is christianities biggest fear.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

First let me say I am in no way attacking all christians.

Cool, well you've gotten that far.
Most do, but only out of ignorance.

Thank you.

Maybe. Maybe even to install the very thing.

Christians installing the nwo?

If you have any info I would like to look at it.

The NWO is satan's next to final hour of fun on earth, and it's likely to be absolutely nothing like the public has been conditioned for it to be. His biggest show to date, in an attempt to drag as many down with him as he can. That's the opposition.

My main problem here is that the idea of globalization has been supplanted by the scriptures nwo.I cannot and will not accept that mankind cannot exist in peace under one world government.There are two types of people in this world,religious and non-religious.So who is correct?Is the nwo satans last play,or is the nwo a natural polictical and social evolution?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Christians installing the nwo?

If you have any info I would like to look at it.

Only what can be discerned. Just watch them and closely. Even the blind can see it.

Look for those who teach prosperity, materialism, faith seed and the rest of the garbage. Fake healers, etc. The word of faith movement. The ones who Jude wrote about. The clouds without rain. The ones who were before of old ordained to this condemnation.

Jude
1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

(it's a big quote, but it shouldn't be chopped up)

These are the very ones who teach heaven on earth. Who teach that we are creating heaven on earth here and now and it's our duty. Whether they play the part of christian or secular. One is just as lost as the other.

They twist Jesus' words like where he said the kingdom of GOD is within us. It is, BUT. Just as you read above and in the OT how the people were brought out of egypt. All were brought out, but the ones who didn't believe were destroyed.

Same will happen in this age. All of us are bought, but those who do not believe will be destroyed before the "heaven on earth". Most will fall for the new age messiah that shows up and go down along with him.

My main problem here is that the idea of globalization has been supplanted by the scriptures nwo.I cannot and will not accept that mankind cannot exist in peace under one world government.

It can and will, just not under satan.

There are two types of people in this world,religious and non-religious.So who is correct?

Which people that speak a bit of truth here and there, don't matter. The word of GOD does.

Is the nwo satans last play,or is the nwo a natural polictical and social evolution?

It's satan's last play, telling you that it is natural political and social evolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There are two types of people in this world,religious and non-religious.So who is correct?

Which people that speak a bit of truth here and there, don't matter. The word of GOD does.

God doesn't speak to us,it is up to ourselves to interprit god's word.So knowing man is imperfect,man's interpritation must also be imperfect.So who can say they're interpritation is right and your's is wrong?Its the religious question that most baffles me.

Is the nwo satans last play,or is the nwo a natural polictical and social evolution?

It's satan's last play, telling you that it is natural political and social evolution.

Again,who can be sure?As I said people have used the scriptures for a long time saying the end is here,or the anti-christ is now here.If they were wrong 100 years ago,what makes people today right?Maybe the globalization push is simply natural.The world has had borders for a thousand or more years now,so maybe its time for them to go,and not for any prophesized reason.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

God doesn't speak to us,it is up to ourselves to interprit god's word.So knowing man is imperfect,man's interpritation must also be imperfect.So who can say they're interpritation is right and your's is wrong?Its the religious question that most baffles me.

That's why I say his word matters and ours doesn't. His is final ours isn't.

You can't know truth until you judge it according to his word.

Again,who can be sure?

Abide in him and be sure.

As I said people have used the scriptures for a long time saying the end is here,or the anti-christ is now here.If they were wrong 100 years ago,what makes people today right?

If he was right 2000 years ago is he any less right today? They will continue to use them until the end is here. A day to GOD is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. Hear his voice, it's morning, the sons are about to rise.

Hosea 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Maybe the globalization push is simply natural.The world has had borders for a thousand or more years now,so maybe its time for them to go,and not for any prophesized reason.

It's satan's goal from the beginning. Trying to counterfiet what GOD has planned. His attempt failed at the first babel and will fail at the second.

Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think what your saying is mostly right. I think religion in is own sents is used to control the people. And of course that lie with christian religon too. I think alot of the NWO will come from most of the hard stream religions. From people who are not believers but fakers. Who play what the preacher says. and preacher what the preacher says, not realizing that the preacher is most likely evil and not teaching right. When it comes to christianity read the bible the word of God, believe what the bible says. Not what a supposted believer means.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I think what your saying is mostly right. I think religion in is own sents is used to control the people. And of course that lie with christian religon too. I think alot of the NWO will come from most of the hard stream religions. From people who are not believers but fakers. Who play what the preacher says. and preacher what the preacher says, not realizing that the preacher is most likely evil and not teaching right. When it comes to christianity read the bible the word of God, believe what the bible says. Not what a supposted believer means.

When reading the bible,your own education and perceptions still determine the meaning behind the words.It is impossible to read the bible(or any words) without subconciously determining its meaning or intentions.So how do I read the word of god without my imperfect mind interpriting his word?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The spirit of God teaches you to understand the bible. To be saved and to mostly understand God world all you need is yourself a spiritful relationship with God and a bible. You talk to God by praying he talks to you throw the bible.

The bible says it in either beatitudes at the end or John bread of life. I dont remember,, but the scripure says that all men of God are tot of God. So do be to trouble on your own perceptions. Read the bible, look on the ennet on major issue to get the point on both sides of the story, then read the bible for the answers. Ask what other people think, but what the bible says go's/.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, there are different ideas about exactly what the New World Order will be.

Some say that it is the coming age of peace. Others say, yeah, there will be peace for awhile but it will be relatively short lived. Others think that it will be nothing but chaos.

As for me, I am not sure. My inner self hopes that it willbe an age of peace. However, for whatever reason, I tend to think that there will be peace for a short period of time only to fall to pieces due to human nature and arrogance.

There has never in the history of the world ever been prolonged eras of peace. What I mean is that there has never been a span of say a 1000 or even a 100 years of peace on earth. There has always been some kind of conflict. I certainly do not see it occurring in our day and time unless there is a massive shift of consciousness, which is happening but not at a rate to where any of us will be likely to see the fruition of it.

Until the world quits operating on the powerplay of money and control, there nnever will be peace. What's even more frightening is that the general populace in most of the world's countries are beginning to become damn tired of the powerplay that the powers that be are engaging in and when that rage comes to fruition, which is likely to happen long before there is lasting peace, there is going to be violence and a lot of it.

I am one who knows that in the end, things are going to be okay. However, things are going to get worse before they get better. Only by going through hell can one reach heaven.

The NWO, from where I sit is not likely to be what we bargained for. From what I understand about it, it's going to basically be a big globalistic conglomerate of nations that basically leave the door wide open for a one world dictator. I see nothing but chaos emerging from it, to be honest.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
christianity may be using the nwo to promote christianity

in fact they will use anything they beleive will help them make MONEY

this does not mean that the christian ( or fake "christians" /preachers are behind it) because that would imply that they soley would be responsible and that is NOT TRUE

there is much over lap and groups of people can't simply be divided by religion or race even though it makes things easier represented in the mind.

likely people in the "elite" have infiltrated positions of power in nearly all organizations and thus there power runs deep and wide

chemtrails baby there's somethin funny goin on with them chemtrails

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the nwo has nothing to do with true christians and everything to do with antichrist....in place of christ or christianity. the deception christ told us about. the false church. looks like christian smells like chrisitan talks like christian must but christian......nope...the funny thing is everyone is buying that this fake christianity is the real deal.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
the nwo has nothing to do with true christians and everything to do with antichrist....in place of christ or christianity. the deception christ told us about. the false church. looks like christian smells like chrisitan talks like christian must but christian......nope...the funny thing is everyone is buying that this fake christianity is the real deal.

Which christianity is fake?How can we know?

I'm not a religious person,but have been involved in some lively debates with christians of different sects,and I can tell you with 100% certainty that they all beleive their interpritation is correct and yours is wrong.Its funny how something that is supposed to create peace and salvation can cause so much suspicion and prejudice towards others of the same faith,but of a different sect.

RANT ALERT

The bible has been used to justify some of the worst atrocities in human history(ie:Malleus Maleficarum,Nazi Propaganda,and one of the first documented cases of genocide in the world against the Cathars).Anyone can use metaphors from the bible to say anything is evil or corrupt,or to justify his/her actions.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

[Note, "brood of vipers" appears in Matt. 3:7 & 12:34. John 2:15 depicts Jesus driving out the money changers (adders) from the temple. The word "adders" also appears in Psalms 140:3]

SOURCE

IMHO maybe people should be looking at the real force seperating and damaging humanity.RELIGION!!!!!

[edit on 17-4-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Anyone can use metaphors from the bible to say anything is evil or corrupt,or to justify his/her actions.

Sure. It's the only truth there is. The ones against it naturally scream a lot louder than the ones for it.

Anyone can weasel their way around the law and twist it to get away with injustice. Does that make the law itself evil?

The word itself is righteous and those who seek it with a pure motive are cleansed by it.

Those who despise the truth. Well it shows. They have no control over exposing their own selves for what they are.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sure. It's the only truth there is. The ones against it naturally scream a lot louder than the ones for it.

Its the only truth?I seem to recall in a history lesson that the church used to preach the world was flat.I believe they used to imprision or kill people for saying the world was round back then.

We've learned that the world is round and not the center of the universe,so obviously the "only truth" was wrong back then,and of coarse can also be wrong today.

Anyone can weasel their way around the law and twist it to get away with injustice. Does that make the law itself evil?

If the law was the cause of 2000 years of war,prejidice,and intolerance,I would say that law is evil.I howerver do not believe in good/evil in the biblical sense,so I would say that law is immoral and a detriment to humanity.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Love the thread, General eyes is the only one so far that has captured the point of the thread.

I love you post.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think if there is peace it will be a peace where the nwo or antichrist will try to take more control, so that they can take more rights from us. And do what the evil wants to do. I think it will be more a time of trouble, and many for true christian the bible says we will be tested.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I think if there is peace it will be a peace where the nwo or antichrist will try to take more control, so that they can take more rights from us.

Basically, he will come under the guise of protecting us. He will use all of the child abductions as an excuse to tag people and track them. He will be a superior intellect who will convince most, if not all that his plan is the only one that will work. I have said it repeatedly, beware of the man who has all of the answers. For he will be the one that you should fear.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join