It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images of possible USO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
4 different objects picked up from satellite pics in an area known as the Dragon Triangle, smack dab in the middle of the pacific ocean. Very strange looking!

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There's another thread that just came up about these exact same things. I suspect that they're from some kind of platform. Supports for the legs, or some left over military equipment of some sort.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm always fascinated with reports of USOs, great find. Let's see what happens if another closer sat pass happens.
No wake or obvious wave splash on the first one. The disc..interesting.

Some time ago I had read a story/report from a fisherman who claimed he and his crew had seen a USO twice in the Atlantic.
He said the noticed it coming toward their ship from several hundred feet away and it was just below the surface.

He went on to say it came directly at mid ship and they braced for an expected collision. But the 'grey tubular thing' went under his boat and he estimated it's length was four to five hundred feet. He figured it was moving at forty knots. No apparent windows. He said what was most odd about both sightings was absolutely NO WAKE from it. No bubbles, ripples or anything.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dallas-I've heard some physicists speculate that these things have some sort of an anti-matter field surrounding them that help them move through water just like it was air, and they don't really disturb the water, they just seem to 'cut through' it sharply.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Edit:
Something like this has appeared more than once here on ATS.

If I remember well they were some platforms just out of the coast of Spain that are used by fishermen.

I will try to find the thread.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
According to a post that can be seen on Google Earth, those things were concrete slabs built on top of some rocks to keep them from eroding and to keep the status of island, so the country that owns them, Japan, could keep their claim of territorial waters.

I will try to find something more.

Edit: the island is called Oki-no-torishima or Oki-no-tori-shima.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

join