It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 different angles of wtc7 falling.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I beleive the best one is at 1.28 you can clearly see lots of smoke from the bottom very consisstent with explosives.
What do you guys think??

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Congrats, you just debunk about explosives on WTC7. From time 1:55 to 2:09 from original link there is no explosions that you can hear prior to its collapse.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
there is no explosions that you can hear prior to its collapse.

Thats because the they edited the explosion sounds out of their videos

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Thats because the they edited the explosion sounds out of their videos

Yeah something like this from the same footage. They just want you to see the collapse of supposedly demolition but hear no sound from it.

The video from the first post puts out the sound and you hear people making sounds talking and screaming.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thats because the news team is not at WTC7 they are a distance away.
In fact all the videos are taken a long distance away,thats why we dont here the explosion.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by cashlink]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
But demolition videos are taken from a long distance and they can hear them. There was a video from NEW JERSEY where you could hear the secondary explosions from the WTC. And yes, they were there, but an explosion does not automatically mean that it was a demolition charge or a bomb.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

In fact all the videos are taken a long distance away,thats why we dont here the explosion.

If you can hear the rumble from that distance, then you can no doubt hear explosions. Isn't it strange that people who wants to pursue supposedly the truth would have at least post videos where we should have heard explosions prior to its collapse? All you see is the collapse, but hearing of no explosions before it.

kix

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What I really like is the comments, they all tlak about controlled demolitions but nobody dares to say THOSE ARE CD´s....

Love the way the building simply falls at gravity speed.... even some idiotic tv guy, says "WTC is burning and ready to collapse" then magically the building comes down....

Who needs a Ouija Board when you can have the media...!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
it was thermite. there were eyewitnesses that saw molten pools of steel under the debris. you can even see the thermite in wtc2 leaking. this is all proof it was an inside job!

/sarcasm off

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If you can here the rumble from that distance, then you can no doubt hear explosions. Isn't it strange that people who wants to pursue supposedly the truth would have at least post videos where we should have heard explosions prior to its collapse? All you see is the collapse, but hearing of no explosions before it.

Well here is a link that intervews wittness that where there standing by WTC7 when it blew up.
I dont belive NYC Police would out right LIE they dont have anything to gain but loose thier jobs.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well here is a link that intervews wittness that where there standing by WTC7 when it blew up.
I dont belive NYC Police would out right LIE they dont have anything to gain but loose thier jobs.
www.infowars.com...

BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

Sounds more like a rumble to me than boom boom boom boom explosion. And he is pretty much thinking himself that he does not believe that the building is going to fall down, while the firefighters say that it looks like it was going to go down. Who is right?

Does that mean the firefighters would not lie about it either?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I guess the Firemen tell LIES as well. What do they have to gain?
But loose their jobs.
I guess anyone who dosnt side with the Goverment view on 911 are LIER'S
Just think all these people, Police and Firemen, rescue workers, medic, office workers are all LIER'S.
Here is onther link: 911research.wtc7.net...
Not everyone tell lie's.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Besides he didn't mention hearing any boom boom boom before the collapse. He was hearing it while the building was going down.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
He said EXPLOSIN!!!!! so stop twisting what he said around.
I know your game and its an old one at that.
I get the feeling that you go to all the 911 sites, to discredit anybody that can prove the truth!
I think you are not interested in finding the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

He said EXPLOSIN!!!!! so stop twisting what he said around.
I know your game and its an old one at that.
I get the feeling that you go to all the 911 sites, to discredit anybody that can prove the truth!
I think you are not interested in finding the truth.

Yeah thats what they say to all debunkers. You supposedly know my "game."

Lets go to his words that he said.

And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

Read it carefully and notice when he says explosions and boom boom boom.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

Why dont YOU read ALL the Truth, what he said .
You are twisting FACTS around and only post parts of storys.
But thats what DEBUNKERS do. what a pity.
Maybe you shoud try and post the truth that I had sent you.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Later in the film, Bartmer highlights the possibility that the attack was run from Building 7, as former German technology minister Andreas von Buelow has also postulated , and that it was then demolished to destroy the evidence.

BARTMER: "If the means and the motive are they where would they pull it off from? The Office of Emergency Management was in Building 7. That was a hardened bunker built to withstand just about anything that New York would face. That building had a lot of important # in it and there was enough stuff in that building to bury evidence on other fronts - financial records, government records. There's no way that that just fell down on its own, I don't believe it
www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Elsewhere in the interview Bartmer states his incredulity at how fast the Building 7 site was cleaned up compared to the rest of ground zero. He dismisses the 9/11 commission report as a farce and demands a new real investigation.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The fact that the authorities were deceptive in the very hours and days after the event itself has led many who were there to question every other facet of the official story.

It is important to stress that everywhere we turn there are statements from firemen, NYPD officials, EMT's and others who were involved in the rescue efforts attesting to the fact that Building 7 was brought down deliberately and that bombs were heard in all three buildings. During the five year anniversary protests at ground zero, a plethora of firemen and police echoed similar sentiments but few are prepared to go on the record. However, the fact that they and many of their friends are now dying in large numbers as a result of government deception is encouraging more to come forward.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Congrats, you just debunk about explosives on WTC7. From time 1:55 to 2:09 from original link there is no explosions that you can hear prior to its collapse.

The same arguement could be used to disprove the official story ie that the building came down due to the diesel generators in the building exploding.

At least this is the official explanation I think you believe? Or do you have another? I mean none of you 'believers' can seem to agree on the cause of this 'collapse'. And I dont blame you. Its like finding a 'smoking gun' at a crime scene and then trying to make out it wasnt really there..or why it shouldnt have been there..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join