It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Skull? Strange Photo!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Over time almost all Egyptians who could afford to became mummies when they died -- a total of about 70 million mummies in 3,000 years. By the 4th century AD, many Egyptians had become Christians and no longer believed that mummification was necessary for life after death. Eventually, the Egyptians gave up the art and science of making mummies.

Excellent Darkside
thx... well, I guess a mothers love to her child would make her spend the money needed for the mummyfication.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Remember that they did not said this was Egiptian, they only suppose this came from Egypt.

And it could be a fake made with bones from more than one origin.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Remember that they did not said this was Egiptian, they only suppose this came from Egypt.

And it could be a fake made with bones from more than one origin.

Yeah ArMaP, that's exactly what I mentioned in my post on page 2. So that means it may not be a human skull. And there's some guy here who went to town on this thread on what I said was a non human skull to mean it WAS an alien because it wasn't human!!

Darn! I need to improve my written expression!! It's really screwed up!

*Shrug*

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The sites I have seen from the town where that museum is located list the museum as having "Rocks, minerals, stones in general, fossils and replicas".

No mummies or skeletons.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
mikesingh. Prove the alien-ness. Oh right, mikesingh needs only headlines. LOL. Go mikesingh Go! Winner like Maple Leafs. All hail the quality-research of mikesingh.

The thread on this from about a year ago... the one with exactly the same photos and reasons given didn't mikesingh author that too? Alien, OK. I give up - but I won't stop watching... Bollywood-research - the current standard. Oh my, cheers.

mikesingh, please buy a clue or sell tickets on a larger scale... you need a TV show dude, got an agent? How about a publicist?

A day without a radical mikesingh thread is unentertaining. OK, less facts more exclamation marks! Exclamation marks for all. Entertainment!

Just kidding? No, just kidding!

Vic

Edit: Previous thead - www.abovetopsecret.com...

No mikesingh there... dang I was lookin' for retro'-exclamation marks. LOL. I take that part back. Just kidding? No kidding!

Go mikesingh Go!

Vic

[edit on 8-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Cool it dude! You sound as if you're the boss-cum-Super Mod of ATS, that you have noticed that I'm making 'shaky claims' here! So? You gonna put me on trial, probably cut by Easter bonus? Or probably put me on death row?

What a ridiculous retort.

Did I say that it IS an alien skull? If I did say it IS an alien, it is then I need to back up my claims that it IS an alien. I mentioned in the end 'It ain't human', so it could very well be a skull of some unknown animal! Or a 'bust' hand-made by the Egyptians in calcium. Non human does not mean 'alien' even by inference.

You did not say outright "This is an alien skull",but the problem is you were implicit in your remarks,reinforced by your comment referring to the poster mentioning Hydrocephalus or Macrocephaly,you said

"maybe,but unlikley.Check out the eye sockets and contours of the jaw".

You failed to even entertain the idea it was a deformed childs remains,perpetuating your notion of its Alienage.

It was clear,atleast to me and several others,from the outset that it was indeed a deformed childs skeleton,and the slightest research before posting should have shown you that also.

Obviously you did no research before you created the thread,which seems to be the norm for you.

We have a wealth of educated and qualified people on board ATS, experts in their own fields.

That is the only factually correct statement you have made thus far.

So for Chrissake don't indulge in rhetoric and oneupmanship! If you don't like my posts, then why do you read them?

I never mentioned i did not like your all your posts.On the contrary,i mentioned a few have been mildly interesting.For the most part though they amuse me,i find a certain novelty value to them.With this thread being an exeption.

And hey! You do believe in the theories and scientific claims of what Black Holes, Quasars, Pulsars, Dark Matter, etc, etc. are? Why? Has it been proved beyond reasonable doubt what they are and how they came about? Can these 'claims' be backed up? These are all conjectures and theories. We don't even know how the Moon got here or how this darn Universe started in the first place, Big Bang, or the Steady State

Your begining to change the subject.

You show little understanding and trust in the Scientific Method.

Yes i believe many scientific claims,why shouldnt i? They are under scrutiny by many in the scientific community,reinforced by factual data,observations,calculations,lab experiments.Then theories are published in a number of scientific journals which allows pier reviews of the research results.

How you try to easily dismiss the evidence in support of the Moon and Black Holes is laughable.In the case of Black Holes the observation of the orbit of Stars in the Galactic centre alone give huge weight to the current hypothesis being correct.You REALLY need to do some research away from conspiracy forums/websites.

So as per your contention, we should all stop discussing these topics including UFOs etc as there is not an iota of evidence to back up the claims made by people. So what are we doing here on ATS?

Again,another ridiculous retort.

You obviously misunderstand me.I do agree with the hypothesis that SOME UFO`s are possibly extraterrestrial in origin.I highly respect/respected researchers such as Dr.J.Allen Hyneck,Dr.J.McDonald,Dr.Richard Haines,Stan Friedman to name a few.
And guess what? The people i just mentioned didnt need to use pictures of deformed childrens skeletons to get their message across.These people actually provided fundamental data to the serious Ufological community.

P.S. I'll be happy if you put me in your 'Ignore' list. This will save you the trouble of reading my posts!

No,i find that unnecessary.Maybe the `bury ones head in the sand` approach to make issues you dont like go away is your preferred method,not mine.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Swamp Gas]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The full explanation for this case can be found here:

*** WARNING: graphic images ***

Alien Skeleton case solved

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join