It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR trying to turn America into a Muslim country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In July 1998, CAIR Chairman Omar M. Ahmad told a crowd of California Muslims, "Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth." Under President Bill Clinton, this country went to war in Europe to protect the lives of millions of embattled Muslims in Bosnia, and after 9/11, the vast majority of Americans bent over backward not to blame Muslim-Americans for the attacks.And this is how CAIR shows thanks.The militant radicals who hijack planes to fly into skyscrapers and kill thousands of civilians have announced they would like to see Sharia law imposed on the entire world. In fact, certain members of CAIR have publicly expressed the same desire.
Ingrates.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thats the speach i was looking for.

Thank you.

Sorry for the bump.

I realy think that we as ATS, need to take a deep look into this group called CAIR.

The Councial on American-Islamic Realations in my opinion is by far one of the most dangerous gruops in the world today.

With a leadership build from Former members of terriost orginazation.
They are reluctant to say where they get thier donations form, and from who they get them.

WE AS Above Top Secrect NEED to investigate this

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
CAIR trying to turn America into a Muslim country

Well since there is no chance this will ever happen; why make an issue out of it?

Religions proselytize ; they think they will be rewarded or it's their duty to show people the way or whatever, doesn't mean they're trying to destroy America.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
...and christians are trying to turn america into a christian country

which means you should just hand everything over to the atheists who are sure to protect the secular heritage of this country while you religious folk keep squabbling over which bronze/iron age myths should be the highest law of the land.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pkspeaker
Well since there is no chance this will ever happen; why make an issue out of it?

Look around, it's happening already. 25 years ago, if an official would have suggested putting footbaths in public places for muslims, there would have been outrage and it would have never happened. Today, it's happening. More and more public places are also getting designated "prayer areas" for muslims. Who's to say that tomorrow a muslim group isn't going to sue because it's offensive to their religion to see an unrobed woman's body. It's coming. It's going to be interesting to see if America decides to put a stop to the appeasement or if we just roll over.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah but even that is mainly restricted to heavily Islamic areas such as Islamtramack, Dearbornistan, Detroit, Buffalo, the Twin Cities, NYC, etc.

While I have noticed a large increase in the number of mosques in my area the funny thing is that 90% of the time their parking lots are totally empty, even during the Islamic religious hours.

new topics

top topics

join