It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somalia - Satellite object update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Source - Somalinet News

"According to reporters who went to the area, so far no single person who saw the object could be found. Although everyone believes the story is true, they all gave the same answer: I didn't see it with my eyes but..."

No smoke without fire? Surely something must have been there physically?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The update makes no sense at all.

This part was nice:

SomaliNet apologizes for publishing it without doing more investigation.

Orginal ATS Thread

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I e-mailed baabu, maalik and amin and asked for an update... I wonder how many others were of a like mind. Um, it is a war zone even in the 'Shu... they likely checked their email and got buried.

For those who'd like t'Goog it the approximate spot according to the accounts is in the vicintity of 40Km North of Buuloburde Town: 4 05 35 34N by 45 33 51 00E.

The whole glittering and communication that Ilyas Ali spoke of was, well at least very intertesting. I'd walk on my lips through broken glass for photo/video and eye witness testimony... simply delicious.

Now? From a war zone? This "release"? Hmmm. The real story is still out there and sometimes requires decades to resolve. Uh, I don't have anyone in Somalia... perhaps someone reading this?

Vic

[edit on 6-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.
Sorry about the one-liner.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think the whole point on the update, was they found people who confirmed the story, but none to confirm an actual sighting.

This could mean it was chinese whispered along until it hit the news.. But considering the subject matter? Would a report of a large crashed object really be taken seriously by anybody without at least 1 eye witness?

new topics

top topics

join