It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever think jesus is from the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Im new to this bored and just thought i would get some opinions on this.

My uncle and I were driving to this vacation spot Fair North Wisconsin. We started talking about Aliens and UFOs and Christianity. We brought up jesus and he was like "Ever think jesus was from the future or a Aliens?" I was like "How?" he explained. Most of the things he did we can do today and we will be able to do in the future.

Sorry if my grammer isent good.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by DeadXStop]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I dont know anyone, who can walk on water, part a sea, or cure blindness??

What exactly can we do today that he could do in the past? And if he is from the future, how would this relate to aliens?

I think you may be in the wrong forum.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
christ could travel outside of time itself. he could go to a place where he could see the beginning of our timeline to the end ....he was also there at the beginning and will be there in the end. its all in scripture.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The thing is not what Jesus did or if it is possible for us to create in the future. Could we "cure" blindness? Sure we can, with robotic eyes and development in medical sciences. Walk on water? Why not?

The question is about the very nature of time travel. Let's say that Jesus was from the future, then he must have had some reason to go back in time to do something. Now, as Jesus arrived in the Year 0, he had already changed the timeline. The matter of our timespace would have been "The Universe" + Jesus. We do not know yet what would happen if we sent back something, even back to yesterday.

Then there are two ways for time to exist - one path of time, in which time travel is impossible, and branched time, in which time travel is possible.

If time is the former, then Jesus can not go back in time. We must assume that he had a reason for going back, but if he really changed something, then he wouldn't have any reason in the future to go back, thus he did not travel in time in the first place.

In the latter it really doesn't matter, because branched time creates different timelines in every instant. He went back and changed something - so what? There are infinite of possible futures, so changing anything in the past would only create another future (which most likely already exists), not change anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
From the future?

No, Jesus is the reincarnation of Buddha just as Muhammad is the reincarnation of Jesus and Buddha being the reincarnation of Zoroaster who in turn is the reincarnation of Moses who in turn is the reincarnation of Abraham.

His soul's name is Tumaseireinahab, the spirital lord of dark order, and he reincarnates into a new prophet creating a new faith or new foundation of a faith around every 500 years. It isn't precise as to when he will reincarnate, but it is around that time period. Also this soul reincarnates precisely right after his previous death. Why does he reincarnate? Unfinish business.

Before 3000 B.C. = I have no idea
3000 B.C. = Krishna
2500 B.C. = I have no idea
2000 B.C. = Abraham
1500 B.C. = Moses
1000 B.C. = Zoroaster
500 B.C. = Buddha
0 B.C/A.D = Yeshua (Jesus)
500 A.D. = Muhammad
1000 A.D. = I have no idea (awkwardly probably William the Conquerer, but it could have been the beginning of Deism or reasonable thinking)
1500 A.D. = Nanak Dev, the first Guru of Sihkism
2000 A.D. = The True Messiah

Can Jesus travel through time? In his spiritual form, yes? As who he was? No.

Jesus has no special ability besides understanding the Dran or divine force of existence and being a trained emotional telepath. Those special abilities spoken about with Jesus are misconceptions.

Jesus walking on water was actual just him walking on Ice, since back then Israel did have bodies of water that would form ice at various moments of time. Jesus being most aware of the divine force, would have realized this sooner and would have taken advantage by using it as a bridge. He isn't so divine as just being incredibly smart.

And for the wine part, that could be done by just anyone. The trick is to make people believe it is wine.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Zhayne]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Those things jesus did was never real imo, it was all a lie to control people
and keep them from doing bad, for fear of the devil and going to hell.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadXStop
Ever think jesus was from the future or a Aliens

No, can't say that I have thought that. I can say that I won't ever think that either.

Jesus (if he lived) is dead. He's so far in the past that there is no time machine that can save him.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's Easter, I don't believe in fairy tales. Some dude was nailed to a cross . He's dead... period In a box. But then they can believe in some crazy dude coming back from the dead. But ufo's are "crazy" F you Jesus, god or whatever. Who voted for you to be the judge of everyone. gonna send me to hell or heaven. Kiss my ass. Impeach you.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
christ could travel outside of time itself. he could go to a place where he could see the beginning of our timeline to the end ....he was also there at the beginning and will be there in the end. its all in scripture.

Don't believe everything you read

Hmmm.....I dont know anyone, who can walk on water, part a sea, or cure blindness??

Maybe not if he came from the 21st century, if he came from 24 256 AD...

[edit on 8-4-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Jesus was not from the future, he was born on this planet called earth. He was not alien or gods son but a prophet(hippy is the modern day term for it) who spoke what he though was gods word. His mother was not a virgin, this is a story that our church feeds us to make him seem more pure. Jesus is not mohomadd or any other prophet he is himself and no one other. He can not walk on water,rise from the dead, turn water to wine or any of that crap they said he did, it is not SCIENTIFICALLY possible. He is dead and will never be coming back. Don't get me wrong I love everything Jesus stands for, I just don't like hearing this rubbish alot of people come up with and the garbage the catholic/christian church spews. The above statement is coming from a catholic of 31 years, I now consider myself a follower of god, not any earth based bs corrupt religion.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Starwatcher. Good on you for following your God himself rather than following a religion. I'm 35 years old and I'm not a believer myself but if I did believe in God it would be in the same way you believe, that is, just believing in God without religion which...let's face it....seems to be the undoing of mankind(religion that is). In my opinion I think it's the purest form of divine belief to believe in God without religion.

Sorry to stray off topic there DeadXstop my friend, I hope you don't mind. In relation to your question, well, if Jesus had existed I think....as Starwatcher implies.....that he would have been an ordinary man with an extraordinary mind. As far as time travelling goes I find it unlikely, mainly because I think he would have told people he was from the future. Why would he hide it? Would it be because people wouldn't have believed it? Unlikely considering the circumstances.

new topics

top topics

join