It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judea Declares War on Germany: History 101

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot.

I once sat down with a survior of Belsen, face to face and had a full and frank conversation with them about what they saw and what happened to the people around them. By the end of it we were both in tears.

And I think anyone who fails to do his own research for lack of support is an ignorant sheep. Anything else?

You sat down with a survivor of Belsen (singular) and had a frank conversation with them (plural). What was it one or more survivors?

Remember that disease and starvation are not genocide. The Germans did what they could to keep the camps healthy, as the medical records show. Are you aware of the fact that Tyfus also killed SS-guards? I would hope you do some homework and revise some of your predetermined views.

All Seeing, good work.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
All Seeing Eye at the very best, being generous you are foolishly gulliable to believe that video. You quoted the following:

quote: Allied Military Police HQ.
Vienna 1.10.1948 MEMO NR: 31/48

The Allied Committiee of inquiry has
to date proven that no posion gas
was ever used to kill prisoners in
the following concentration camps
Berger-Belisen, Buchenwald, Dachau
Flossenburg, Gross-Rosen,
Mauthausen and satellite camps
Natzweiler, Neuengamme
Niederhagen (Wewelsburg),
Ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen,
Stutthof, Theresienstandt.

In all cases where gassings were alleged,
it could be proven that torture had
been used to extract confessions and
witnesses have lied.
Any former inmate who, during
their debriefing continues to allege
that poison gas was used to murder people
(in particular Jews), are to be reported to this
office and if they insist on lying
further, they are to be charged with
perjury.

signed Major Miller
Commanding Officer
Allied Military Police Vienna:

witnessed by Lieutenant Lachout MP

I know for a fact that inmates were murdered at Theresienstandt, but were not gassed. They were pushed alive into a furnace at Theresienstandt.

You conveniently ignore the fact that some camps were work camps where inmates were worked to death and starved to death such as Belsen and Ravensbruck. Treblika was set up for only one reason and that was to gas Jews. Auschwiz gassed prisoners too.

That you or anyone can selectively take several camps out of context and say well if they didn't gas jews then there was no such gassings is obscene.

The Nazis set up mobile units called Black Ravens. Inmates unable to work were loaded on these sealed trucks and driven around for an hour. The truck's exhaust was ducted into the truck body to asphixiate the inmates. Just because there were no gas chambers at the camps listed above does not mean their inmates were not gassed to death.

Pull your head out from where the sun don't shine and listen to what the majority of offended members are trying to tell you.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Pull your head out from where the sun don't shine and listen to what the majority of offended members are trying to tell you.

Frankly, I am more offended by your comments than by those of All Seeing Eye.

It simply proves yet again that your so called majority are accuratly and thorougly brainwashed, and are conditioned NOT to think for themselves.

There are scores of former inmates who deny the official stories, who have written books about their experiences and who have spoken out.

The silence where there should be debate screams volumes and tells you something. Start with Paul Rassinier and follow the yellow brick road.

Then come back here and say you do not have doubts with regards to the official story about the extermination policy of the Germans before and during WWII, and the "witnesses" to these events.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For every inmate that denies that anything happened, there are quite literally thousands who say otherwise. I've known several myself. On one hand, you denigrate eyewittness accounts, then use eyewittness accounts to bolster your arguement. You can't have it both ways...make up your mind.

Ah never mind...deniers such as yourselves hold accounts that differ from your own to microscopic standards of accuracy, while accounts that agree with you go without question. Scholarship? Research? If you say so.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
For every inmate that denies that anything happened, there are quite literally thousands who say otherwise. I've known several myself.

No Seagull, there are not thousands of eyewitnesses who actually saw Nazis exterminating Jews. If there were I would not question the Holocaust. Research instead of making sweeping statements.

Gee, is it me or does every fifth member in here has met and spoken to a Holocaust survivor. Imagine that...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Every fifth member? We should be so lucky, that would mean the more survived the Holocaust.

The implication that I'm lying about knowing Holocaust survivors is really quite typical of your ilk, T4H. I could introduce you to them, or at least tell you their stories, but you'd only accuse them of making it up, in order to serve the purposes of the evil Jew, or some such nonsense. I'll tell you this much, one was a gypsy, the others were Jews, all were prior to their incarceration in the camps, members of the resistance. Call them liars, call me one, oh you did that already; that doesn't make it so.

You go ahead and try to twist history to fit whatever your agenda is, if that's what makes you happy. Tell yourself you are after the "truth", or whatever makes it palatable to you.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have corresponded with David Irving and quite cordially with an open mind. I accept his meticulous research, but he, like you Truth4hire often take facts out of context and try to assert that the exception is the rule.

My above post does make a distinction that there were some camps which were work camps where people were worked to death and starved to death, as opposed to extermination camps, but at all camps people were enslaved and brutalised. None of this was justified.

If my comment about where the sun don't shine offends you the you are indeed a delicate petal.

Your sensibilities are back to front when a mere comment like that distresses you, but the enslavement and brutalisation of millions of people does not.

I suggest you need a reality check yourself.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
hey all seeing eye,

Usually I don't get involved in these threads, cause it's not my field of research, but reading this thread I would like to say I support you in the way you are discussing this issue.

Once again, people in this thread have come out and called other people idiots etc. (I've seen people getting warned for this, but apperently those rules don't apply to this thread).

I just find it a pitty, that people can't discuss mathers like this in a normal way. Completely brainwashed by the way society forces you to view mathers and not open to any other possibility.

That doesn't mean things cannot be debunked. But it should be done in a normal fashion and not by regarding everyone who did believe in the information as a less than average person or by acting like a smart ass.

Well, that's all I had to say, good luck!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
WARNING for EU citizens: just owning this video (JDW from first post) can get you a jail-term of up to 3 years in Austria, Germany, France and maybe some other part of EU too. So much for free speech.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
sb2012, since when did europe claim absolute freedom of speech?

anyway, who would want to own this video?
the side it supports in the "argument" is a non-side. there is no contest, the history is clear.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
WARNING for EU citizens: just owning this video (JDW from first post) can get you a jail-term of up to 3 years in Austria, Germany, France and maybe some other part of EU too. So much for free speech.

Im german , and this video has nothing to do with free speech .
You can speech about this but u dont have share it with people .
It has to do with false informations . and we all know what we have done.
we don`t need this nazi bs videos to know what was going on .
This was what allways happend if u believe any bs your government is telling you.

so long my friends

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I happen to be an American living in German and I can tell you that it is illegal here - a crime - to deny the holocaust. Why would the Germans make such a law if the Holocaust never even happened. Why would they want to be part of the conspirancy against themselves. Also, why do they keep such places as Dachau open to the general public - Just to humiliate themselves for something that never happened. I imagine that you have never been to Dachau, as they say, seeing is believing.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's not about never happened but about numbers. Well, some say it never happened but that's not true, still, numbers are most probably exaggerated, according to 1979 report and other reports.

Then again, even with official figures we have this: 72,155,800 people died in WW2 and 5,754,400 of them were Jews [ wiki ]. That's 8% of all victims with official numbers. So, it's unfair to the other nations to remember only Jews as WW2 victims.

Videos like JDW are not denial or propaganda but investigation of some claims. If you look at it with open mind you will see there is no hatred towards Jews or anything like that in the video, just investigation.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They said "Work makes free" or "Working makes free"not seeing is believing. ^^
I know the holocaust was real .
I haven`t seen that video. it`s not that kind of video`s i look at.
By the way I have visited Dachau 2 times .
And i know the storys from my parants what was going on.
It`s all i can say.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sure its bad.
But remember . 30000 People die every day , they have nothing to eat in africa.
It`s bad , but our governments do nothing

No ,better . the play war with another nations . with our money . money that we can spent for poor nations in the world . What kind of definition do we need to say that was not fair ?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Geisterhaus]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The question is, who doesn't want you to know the truth about the holocaust? Answer, the Ashkenazi!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
www.nexusboard.net...
Above link for an excellent site that has a collection of pre-WW2 quotes from prominent jews who happen to be blatantly agitating for war with Germany. These are just a few:

"Judea Declares War on Germany! Jews of all the World Unite!
Boycott of German Goods! Mass Demonstrations!"
- These were all headlines in the Daily Express on March 24, 1933.

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany.
The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce
and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people."
- Daily Express, March 24, 1933.

"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already
enlisted in this sacred war should do so now and here.
It is not sufficient that you should buy no goods made in Germany.
You must refuse to deal with any merchant or shopkeeper who sells
any German-made goods or who patronises German ships or shipping....
we will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the German people to their senses
by destroying their export trade on which their very existence depends."
- Samuel Undermeyer, in a Radio Broadcast on WABC, New York, August 6, 1933.
Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.

"Joining with Samuel Untermeyer in calling for a war against Germany,
Bernard Baruch, at the same time, was promoting preparations for war against Germany.
'I emphasised that the defeat of Germany and Japan and their elimination from world trade
would give Britain a tremendous opportunity to swell her foreign commerce in both volume and profit.'"
- "Baruch, The Public Years," by Bernard M. Baruch, p.347.
Samuel Untermeyer was a Jewish leader and close friend of presidents Wilson and Roosevelt.
Bernard Baruch was a presidential adviser to Wilson, Roosevelt and Truman.

"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community,
at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world.
There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value.
We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's
ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies.
But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany.
Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
- Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934
(also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armée Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon."
- Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany."
- David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934
(quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188
and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure.
We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it."
- Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

"Before the end of the year, an economic bloc of England, Russia, France and the U.S.A
will be formed to bring the German and Italian economic systems to their knees."
- Paul Dreyfus, "La Vie de Tanger" May 15, 1938.

On the 3rd of June, 1938, the American Hebrew boasted that they had Jews in the foremost positions of influence
in Britain, Russia and France, and that these "three sons of Israel will be sending the Nazi dictator to hell."
- Joseph Trimble, the American Hebrew.

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world."
- Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

"The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism."
- Rabbi Felix Mendlesohn, Chicago Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

"Stop talking about peace conditions! Break Germany in pieces!"
- The Daily Herald, No.7426, 9 December, 1939.

"The Jews, taken collectively, view this war as a holy war."
- The Daily Herald, No.7450, 1939, quoted in
"Reichstagsbrand, Aufklärung einer historischen Legende,"
by U. Backes, K.H.Janßen, E.Jesse, H.Köhler, H.Mommsen, E.Tobias.

"The World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years."
- Rabbi M. Perlzweig (head of the British Section of the World Jewish Congress),
Toronto Evening Telegram, February 26, 1940.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hmmm... funny, but ... maybe I'm wrong on this, but I think that I noticed, that everybody attacking the poster of this Video does NOT react to his repeated statement that he is NOT talking about the Jews in general, but about the "false" ASHKENAZI"- Jews (nazi anyone? grin) yeah, thats exactly the tactic employed here... its a trick we allways use, called YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE!!!

Your fellow Jew,
Nathaniel Goldberg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join